TSA Morale at all time low

TSA is a shitty operation because this country is too chickenshit political correct to do the effective thing and profile the assholes that are a real threat. Like the Israelis and other countries do.

Another example of failed Liberal policies.
The TSA was created by a conservatives and by a president named George w. Bush who also by the way passed such con favs as the patriot act and war resolution for the invasion of Iraq.
---------------------------------------------- 'gwb' is a one world immigrant loving pwick globalist same as ALL the 'bush's' are . Flash is correct about profiling in the ISRAELI Model JLaw .
That's 'cause one jumped the fence and married into the family...

LOL

Screw 'em!

My morale is low every time I get patted down when going through airport security after standing in line for a half hour or more. It really get low when they make me take off my damn shoes and then pat down my 71 year retired school teacher wife like she was a potential terrorist.

At the gun range where I shoot we give discounts to military, LEOs and the like. Not too long ago a guy came in and said that he "worked for Homeland Security" and could he get a discount on the range fees. We asked him what he did and reluctantly he admitted being a TSA weenie. We just laughed at him and made him pay full price.

I suspect all these filthy ass TSA agents are all despicable union assholes that vote Democrat so they need to blame that Pelosi bitch.

TSA union: 'Our morale is now at an all-time low'

“Our morale is now at an all-time low,” American Federation of Government Employees Local 332 President Bill Reese said. “There seems to be no end in sight.”
Perving at 12 year old girls through full body scanners has never been less arousing... those poor minorities... This shutdown... Is almost certainly racist.

LOL

Screw 'em!

My morale is low every time I get patted down when going through airport security after standing in line for a half hour or more. It really get low when they make me take off my damn shoes and then pat down my 71 year retired school teacher wife like she was a potential terrorist.

At the gun range where I shoot we give discounts to military, LEOs and the like. Not too long ago a guy came in and said that he "worked for Homeland Security" and could he get a discount on the range fees. We asked him what he did and reluctantly he admitted being a TSA weenie. We just laughed at him and made him pay full price.

I suspect all these filthy ass TSA agents are all despicable union assholes that vote Democrat so they need to blame that Pelosi bitch.

“Our morale is now at an all-time low,” American Federation of Government Employees Local 332 President Bill Reese said. “There seems to be no end in sight.”
^ another conservative supporter of making it easy for terrorists to get on our airplanes. Why? for convenience's sake.

I was at the airport yesterday they are pissed at trump....so 800 000 plus their families and friends , good number for 2020.

My future son-in-law is a Senior Inspector for TSA in Lexington, Ky
and all of them are pissed at the Democrats

LOL

Screw 'em!

Fuck TSA. With their 99% security fail rate, they should never be reactivated. They serve zero purpose unless the US Govt. wants to stay in the old lady molesting business.

LOL

Screw 'em!

Trump & his Trump Mafia Crime Family should ALL be forced to fly commercial everywhere they go, just so they have to put up with the same shit every one else has to put up with.

WE have to see this again; people are blaming Pelosi for this shit now. :abgg2q.jpg:

I was at the airport yesterday they are pissed at trump....so 800 000 plus their families and friends , good number for 2020.

I doubt TSA workers were a major Trump voting block to begin with.
They wont for sure now....his real block are the 26% (racists, bigots, low IQs, low educated, narcisists, paranoid ....) Russia, and of course putting Hillary out there.

I doubt TSA workers were a major Trump voting block to begin with.
They wont for sure now....his real block are the 26% (racists, bigots, low IQs, low educated, narcisists, paranoid ....) Russia, and of course putting Hillary out there.

72F2F23D-2B38-49DF-A740-48F26096A24D.jpeg

Forum List

Back