TSA Morale at all time low

Last year while on while visiting my wife's relatives I had a little stomach problem. My wife bought me a bottle of Pepto Bismo. You know, the pink stuff.

My problem went away quickly and I never used the medicine. Never opened the bottle. It still had the plastic wrap around the lid.

On the way home I put the bottle in my carry on bag.

My god! At the airport you would have thought that I was trying to carry on 26 pounds of dynamite. I got pulled out almost stripped searched and the bottle of Pepto Bismo was confiscated. Delayed us 20 minutes. This was on a plane from Ft Wayne Indiana to Clearwater, Florida. You know, the route of all terrorists in the world.

Fuck the TSA union assholes.
Maybe you'd appreciate them more if they discovered an explosive on one the passengers flying with you?

The TSA employees are assholes. They have that security guard mentality, using their job to harass people, knowing they can't say anything or they'll be isolated and harassed even more. The only difference is that they're paid more, a lot more. It's a great job for bullies and pricks who get a kick out of pissing people off and copping an occasional feel. I love the fact that they're not getting paid and even happier that their morale is at an all-time low. That's a good thing.
I've never been harrassed by the TSA ..
That's nice.
Great job for Trump

Last year while on while visiting my wife's relatives I had a little stomach problem. My wife bought me a bottle of Pepto Bismo. You know, the pink stuff.

My problem went away quickly and I never used the medicine. Never opened the bottle. It still had the plastic wrap around the lid.

On the way home I put the bottle in my carry on bag.

My god! At the airport you would have thought that I was trying to carry on 26 pounds of dynamite. I got pulled out almost stripped searched and the bottle of Pepto Bismo was confiscated. Delayed us 20 minutes. This was on a plane from Ft Wayne Indiana to Clearwater, Florida. You know, the route of all terrorists in the world.

Fuck the TSA union assholes.
You think that's bad? My mother was 80 years old and was visiting relatives in Ohio and had a heart attack which resulted in emergency open heart surgery. After several weeks, she was cleared to travel back to California. She was in a wheel chair and was on oxygen. The MFs made her stand up and put her arms out to her sides, doing a balancing act while they scanned her with their fucking wand. Meanwhile, a middle eastern man wearing a full beard and carrying TWO violin cases was waved on through! Should these idiots get furloughed? Damn right they should, most of them shouldn't have a job in the first place.

TSA is a shitty operation because this country is too chickenshit political correct to do the effective thing and profile the assholes that are a real threat. Like the Israelis and other countries do.

Another example of failed Liberal policies.

TSA is a shitty operation because this country is too chickenshit political correct to do the effective thing and profile the assholes that are a real threat. Like the Israelis and other countries do.

They wouldn't want to offend the terrorists. That would be RACIST.

They wouldn't want to offend the terrorists. That would be RACIST.

Yes, they would rather shake down your 80 year old mother than possibly offend that rag head that was waved on through.

LOL

Screw 'em!

My morale is low every time I get patted down when going through airport security after standing in line for a half hour or more. It really get low when they make me take off my damn shoes and then pat down my 71 year retired school teacher wife like she was a potential terrorist.

At the gun range where I shoot we give discounts to military, LEOs and the like. Not too long ago a guy came in and said that he "worked for Homeland Security" and could he get a discount on the range fees. We asked him what he did and reluctantly he admitted being a TSA weenie. We just laughed at him and made him pay full price.

I suspect all these filthy ass TSA agents are all despicable union assholes that vote Democrat so they need to blame that Pelosi bitch.

TSA union: 'Our morale is now at an all-time low'

“Our morale is now at an all-time low,” American Federation of Government Employees Local 332 President Bill Reese said. “There seems to be no end in sight.”

Trump & his Trump Mafia Crime Family should ALL be forced to fly commercial everywhere they go, just so they have to put up with the same shit every one else has to put up with.

LOL

Screw 'em!

My morale is low every time I get patted down when going through airport security after standing in line for a half hour or more. It really get low when they make me take off my damn shoes and then pat down my 71 year retired school teacher wife like she was a potential terrorist.

At the gun range where I shoot we give discounts to military, LEOs and the like. Not too long ago a guy came in and said that he "worked for Homeland Security" and could he get a discount on the range fees. We asked him what he did and reluctantly he admitted being a TSA weenie. We just laughed at him and made him pay full price.

I suspect all these filthy ass TSA agents are all despicable union assholes that vote Democrat so they need to blame that Pelosi bitch.

“Our morale is now at an all-time low,” American Federation of Government Employees Local 332 President Bill Reese said. “There seems to be no end in sight.”

Trump & his Trump Mafia Crime Family should ALL be forced to fly commercial everywhere they go, just so they have to put up with the same shit every one else has to put up with.

You dumb Moon Bat. Trump has his own airplane!

The TSA employees are assholes. They have that security guard mentality, using their job to harass people, knowing they can't say anything or they'll be isolated and harassed even more. The only difference is that they're paid more, a lot more. It's a great job for bullies and pricks who get a kick out of pissing people off and copping an occasional feel. I love the fact that they're not getting paid and even happier that their morale is at an all-time low. That's a good thing.
I've never been harrassed by the TSA ..
----------------------------------- me neither , course i don't fly Moonglow .

LOL

Screw 'em!

You dumb Moon Bat. Trump has his own airplane!

Sorry dip shit but I'm not a "dumb moon bat."

I know Donald Duck has his own plane; it's called Hair Farce One

The point is that the article by some unknown babe named Jamie Martines in a relatively unknown media blog relies on speculation and emotion instead of facts. I mean who cares if some TSA workers in the Pittsburgh airport commute from Ohio? The stock market is around 26,000 and the GDP is over 4% and unemployment is at a historic low but according to Ms. Martines the TSA morale is at an "all time low" because, well...just because.

The point is that the article by some unknown babe named Jamie Martines in a relatively unknown media blog relies on speculation and emotion instead of facts. I mean who cares if some TSA workers in the Pittsburgh airport commute from Ohio? The stock market is around 26,000 and the GDP is over 4% and unemployment is at a historic low but according to Ms. Martines the TSA morale is at an "all time low" because, well...just because.

the stock market is waaaaaaaaaaaaaay over valued

GDP has been manipulated with the $2 trillion in new public debt over the past 18 months, and the massive amounts of growing private debt (previously people were paying down private debt)

employment may be at record lows BUT real wages have NOT increased for the average worker aka wages are NOT keeping up with inflation

LOL

Screw 'em!

Gotta love conservatives. They have no problem with stop n frisk because cops wil just be targeting brown people .

But white people being patted down at an airport ? Greatest injustice ever !!!!

The TSA was created by conservatives and by a president named George w. Bush who also by the way passed such con favs as the patriot act and the war resolution for the invasion of Iraq.

Last edited:

The TSA was created by a conservatives and by a president named George w. Bush who also by the way passed such con favs as the patriot act and war resolution for the invasion of Iraq.
---------------------------------------------- 'gwb' is a one world immigrant loving pwick globalist same as ALL the 'bush's' are . Flash is correct about profiling in the ISRAELI Model JLaw .

LOL

Screw 'em!

/----/ As a side note, I signed up for TSA approved and breeze through the short line. My wife took out the JetBlue Visa card and because of our spending level we get Mosaic which has an even shorter line, no shoes or belts off and our luggage is always the first ones off the conveyor belt. We also get one free drink and all snacks are 1/2 price.

LOL

Screw 'em!

Gotta love conservatives. They have no problem with stop n frisk because cops wil just be targeting brown people .

But white people being patted down at an airport ? Greatest injustice ever !!!!

Yeah, because only white people fly. What a moron.

Forum List

Back