Can the right get past demographics to stay relevant and still stay in this configuration.

jbander

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2016
I see no way that they can stay relevant or even exist in this configuration, after treating minority's and Immigrants like third class citizens for decades. Using them as a target to consolidate the people who can't get past the color white. Everything about this is ugly and just not true. The conservative voice is necessary in this country but it doesn't have to look like what they call the conservative party of 2019

Okay, another the GOP can't win thread. Remember this? Trump can't win. No fucking way. Forget about it. Hillary can't lose...

What does this have to do about demographics.

Okay, another the GOP can't win thread. Remember this? Trump can't win. No fucking way. Forget about it. Hillary can't lose...

Trump's win was the result of less than 1% of the vote in 3 states...this against the most flawed candidate ever, who quit campaigning in August because she thought she had it sown up.

Trump's win was the result of less than 1% of the vote in 3 states...this against the most flawed candidate ever, who quit campaigning in August because she thought she had it sown up.

And what do we call the candidate who got less than 1% od the vote in 3 communist states?

That's right. It is Mr. President.

I see no way that they can stay relevant or even exist in this configuration, after treating minority's and Immigrants like third class citizens for decades. Using them as a target to consolidate the people who can't get past the color white. Everything about this is ugly and just not true. The conservative voice is necessary in this country but it doesn't have to look like what they call the conservative party of 2019
The "demographics" argument is inherently racist...It presumes that the primary (if not only) relevant factor in party affiliation is melanin content.

It would partially be a self-inflicted wound. The Right appears to have little interest in attracting minorities.

That's leaving the door wide open for the Left to continue to smother them with its maternal impulses.

The Left is more than happy to oblige. And, of course, the pace of growth of minorities is faster than that of whites. Oh well.

Last edited:
The "demographics" argument is inherently racist...It presumes that the primary (if not only) relevant factor in party affiliation is melanin content.
What a hoot demographics is racist.

It would partially be a self-inflicted wound. The Right appears to have little interest in attracting minorities.

That's leaving the door wide open for the Left to continue to smother them with its maternal impulses.

The Left is more than happy to oblige. And, of course, the pace of growth of minorities is faster than that of whites. Oh well.
let me see maternal impulses is a shameful act of given to those that are in need' or the choice of the right with the fatherly impulse of giving it all to the wealthy. Give me a minute to decide which is better.

Forum List

Back