TSA harasses mother trying to keep her baby safe

If Jesus Himself knocked some of you upside the head, you would not believe it unless government told you it was Jesus that just kicked your butts :doubt:

btw...where in the video is the breast milk? I did not see it.

If you watch the video, I believe the woman was trying to get to her breast milk in the plastic bin, when the TSA agent removed her hand from her own milk. At the 1:28 to 2:11 mark on the video, if you look closely, you can actually see the container
I don't think that can be right...that bin had already been through xray and therefore her entire complaint would be moot.

No, that's ridiculous. The bin has been radiated and probably is radioactive, but not to the extent that actually going through the machine is. Your complaint is moot.

If you watch the video, I believe the woman was trying to get to her breast milk in the plastic bin, when the TSA agent removed her hand from her own milk. At the 1:28 to 2:11 mark on the video, if you look closely, you can actually see the container
I don't think that can be right...that bin had already been through xray and therefore her entire complaint would be moot.

No, that's ridiculous. The bin has been radiated and probably is radioactive, but not to the extent that actually going through the machine is. Your complaint is moot.
:lol: That didn't make a bit of sense.

sigh...westwall did. Try to keep up!

No, once again you are not paying attention. The uniformed police officer entered the cage with the woman and according to her he said the TSA was harassing her because she had done this the week prior. If that is true then the TSA has clearly engaged in criminal behavior to "punish" her for making them have to do their job.

I highlighted the relevant section so that you can see and understand.
I understood. The words on the video belong to who, exactly? The woman...maybe, or maybe someone that is good at making propaganda. They certainly weren't quotes from the cop.

Which is why I highlighted the "if that is true" part. Frankly with the MULTIPLE examples of well documented abuses by the TSA I find it hard to believe that anyone can just blindly stand by them. I am very firmly a friend of law enforcement and count many friends amongst them from judges to patrol officers and even THEY are asking questions about the training levels and hiring practices of the TSA. In Oakland there are at least three TSA agents, that we know of, that failed the psych eval to join the OPD. This is found in many cases across the country I would be very happy to bet on. There are many good TSA agents I am sure, but it is sure hard to spot them behind all of the baffoons that were hired to fill the slots.

If Jesus Himself knocked some of you upside the head, you would not believe it unless government told you it was Jesus that just kicked your butts :doubt:
:rolleyes: You react with emotion to all the pablum you are fed. Propaganda works on you.

:thup:

Stalin murdered around 80,000,000 of his own people in the gulags and the amazing part is most of them knew they were innocent but because they had been drinking the koolaid for so long and were living in such terror for so long they believed all the others were there for a reason. That is the world that you and Conhog seem to desire where you unquestioningly accept the pablum that is fed you.

A good friend of mine was also the target of a unscrupulous DOJ agent and after much money and years of agony his name was cleared and the agents involved were fired. He had the money and will to defend himself. There are thousands every year who don't. Just imagine living under the rule of Mike Nifong when he was the DA. He would gladly have destroyed the freedoms of some college students destroyed their lives so that he get a political edge in the next election.

You and conhog would have voted for him.

:rolleyes: You react with emotion to all the pablum you are fed. Propaganda works on you.

Stalin murdered around 80,000,000 of his own people in the gulags and the amazing part is most of them knew they were innocent but because they had been drinking the koolaid for so long and were living in such terror for so long they believed all the others were there for a reason. That is the world that you and Conhog seem to desire where you unquestioningly accept the pablum that is fed you.

A good friend of mine was also the target of a unscrupulous DOJ agent and after much money and years of agony his name was cleared and the agents involved were fired. He had the money and will to defend himself. There are thousands every year who don't. Just imagine living under the rule of Mike Nifong when he was the DA. He would gladly have destroyed the freedoms of some college students destroyed their lives so that he get a political edge in the next election.

:lol: Thanks for confirming to me what an idiot you really are.

:lol: That didn't make a bit of sense.

Dear Ravi:

Please don't argue anything to do with science.

Sincerely yours,
Allie

sigh...westwall did. Try to keep up!

No, once again you are not paying attention. The uniformed police officer entered the cage with the woman and according to her he said the TSA was harassing her because she had done this the week prior. If that is true then the TSA has clearly engaged in criminal behavior to "punish" her for making them have to do their job.

I highlighted the relevant section so that you can see and understand.
I understood. The words on the video belong to who, exactly? The woman...maybe, or maybe someone that is good at making propaganda. They certainly weren't quotes from the cop.

I keep looking for any type of response from the TSA, but I have seen nothing. Apparently you, and the others who defend the TSA, haven't either, or it would be posted. Is this going to be like the guy that covered in urine, and nothing happens until everyone is talking about, at which point she gets a personal apology from the head of the TSA? Or are they just hoping it will all go away?

:lol: Thanks for confirming to me what an idiot you really are.

Yes it was painful but I had to lower my normal level of argumentation down to a level you could understand, it was hard let me tell you!

SHE says they knew she was coming. I say bullshit.

The tsa rules say you must notify them prior to screening.

Which means when you first come into contact with the TSA, and before the liquid goes through screening. Or do you think the ticket agent has something to do with the TSA? Or that there is a number you can call?
Where is your evidence that she spoke to the original tsa agent about this matter?

I do not need any evidence that she spoke to anyone prior to this point. The rules clearly state that she can declare the breast milk at the screening. Your obsession with her not doing anything prior to this point is irrelevant. She clearly kept the breast milk seperate form her belongings going through the x-ray, had them in a bag, and gave them to someone before she went through the metal detector. How could have have done that and not spoken to someone?

The answer here is of course twofold. Yes, some TSA agents go overboard , but also some people are just stupid. IF you travel on a regular basis as this woman apparently does, then you know the goddamned rules, or should.

I travel a lot, and I see it every time I fly, people who try to carry shit on a plane they can't, people who don't have their shoes off and ID out when they reach the machine; people who just plain act like the rules don't apply to themand then get pissed when the system "picks on them."

How hard is it to tell the first TSA agent you encounter "I have breast milk , I don't want it X Rayed?" And no, the first TSA agent you encounter is not there at the machine.

For that matter, why not check it and have the airlines mark it as fragile and do not x ray? Oh I know why, because people don't like following the fucking rules.

And none of that is to say this woman was treated right, or that some TSA agents aren't assholes.

WTF???

She followed the rules, declared her medicinal liquids under those rules, and asked for the alternative screening the rules allow.

Why is it no one can read anymore?
That's what she said. We have only her version of the story.

How did she not follow the rules? You keep saying that, and trying to say she is supposed to do something that is not in the rules on the TSA website. If we are supposed to follow rules that are not published that means we can never follow the rules. That makes the government wrong, not us.

btw...where in the video is the breast milk? I did not see it.

If you check out her YouTube channel you can see them screening it in the last video. It is also in the first video I posted, but I cannot search through the video from where I am now.

WTF???

She followed the rules, declared her medicinal liquids under those rules, and asked for the alternative screening the rules allow.

Why is it no one can read anymore?

We only have HER word that she followed all the procedures, as you well know we can't hardly just take one person's word for something like this. AND I certainly didn't say that this woman deserved to be harassed for it, but I seriously doubt she mentioned ANYTHING about breast milk until the very moment they found it, I would be willing to bet money on that. Too much time spent dealing with people like this to believe otherwise. You just have predetermined that you are going to believe ANYONE who complains about the TSA without further evidence.

You know what Conhog...it is this attitude by some that has more than once called my honesty into question when I have had valid complaints about anything against a government official or entity. That is a problem. I personally have spent thousands of dollars trying to clear my name against being harassed by a "government official". Guess, who won and why?

What government is never wrong? How can you doubt something on a serious level, when you do not know. What is the first 3 letters in the word assumption? :eusa_whistle:

Pixie, you know I do NOT believe the government can be trusted, but I also do not believe that we can just blindly believe every story of abuse we hear about the TSA. Are some of them true? Of course they are, are some of them made up bullshit, of course they are; and when one of them is posted by folks like QW who have an obvious agenda against the TSA I tend to think of this little notion we have in this country of innocent until proven guilty. QW keeps pointing to TSA policy which says that you must declare breast milk when you first come in contact with the TSA as proof that this woman followed the rules, but the fact is that checkpoint is not neccesarily, and in probability is not, the first point of contact. If you've flown since 9/11, and I assume you have, you know that the X rays are the second , or even third, layer of TSA security.

Yall want to bitch about TSA, well let me ask you a question. How much time and effort do you want to see them putting into each and every passenger because some don't want to follow the streamlining rules they have put in place? Do you want to have to show up to the airport 4 hours early to make sure you make your flight because Donny Dipshit doesn't realize that have your fucking shoes off when you get to the X Ray machine means have your fucking shoes off so you don't hold up the line? Or because Sara the obnoxious mom who thinks she's too important to follow the rules doesn't think she should notify TSA as early as possible that she is carrying breast milk?

I worked airport security for awhile right after 9/11 and let me tell you, it's not only a thankless job, but there are a bunch of god-damned idiots flying who think that the rules apply to everyone but them, and THOSE people are the most likely to complain. This of course serves no purpose except to frustrate both their fellow fliers and the security people.

TSA certainly isn't always right, but neither are they the devil in every situation.

We only have HER word that she followed all the procedures, as you well know we can't hardly just take one person's word for something like this. AND I certainly didn't say that this woman deserved to be harassed for it, but I seriously doubt she mentioned ANYTHING about breast milk until the very moment they found it, I would be willing to bet money on that. Too much time spent dealing with people like this to believe otherwise. You just have predetermined that you are going to believe ANYONE who complains about the TSA without further evidence.

You know what Conhog...it is this attitude by some that has more than once called my honesty into question when I have had valid complaints about anything against a government official or entity. That is a problem. I personally have spent thousands of dollars trying to clear my name against being harassed by a "government official". Guess, who won and why?

What government is never wrong? How can you doubt something on a serious level, when you do not know. What is the first 3 letters in the word assumption? :eusa_whistle:

Pixie, you know I do NOT believe the government can be trusted, but I also do not believe that we can just blindly believe every story of abuse we hear about the TSA. Are some of them true? Of course they are, are some of them made up bullshit, of course they are; and when one of them is posted by folks like QW who have an obvious agenda against the TSA I tend to think of this little notion we have in this country of innocent until proven guilty. QW keeps pointing to TSA policy which says that you must declare breast milk when you first come in contact with the TSA as proof that this woman followed the rules, but the fact is that checkpoint is not neccesarily, and in probability is not, the first point of contact. If you've flown since 9/11, and I assume you have, you know that the X rays are the second , or even third, layer of TSA security.

Yall want to bitch about TSA, well let me ask you a question. How much time and effort do you want to see them putting into each and every passenger because some don't want to follow the streamlining rules they have put in place? Do you want to have to show up to the airport 4 hours early to make sure you make your flight because Donny Dipshit doesn't realize that have your fucking shoes off when you get to the X Ray machine means have your fucking shoes off so you don't hold up the line? Or because Sara the obnoxious mom who thinks she's too important to follow the rules doesn't think she should notify TSA as early as possible that she is carrying breast milk?

I worked airport security for awhile right after 9/11 and let me tell you, it's not only a thankless job, but there are a bunch of god-damned idiots flying who think that the rules apply to everyone but them, and THOSE people are the most likely to complain. This of course serves no purpose except to frustrate both their fellow fliers and the security people.

TSA certainly isn't always right, but neither are they the devil in every situation.

Take a flight on El Al some day if you want to experience effective non invasive BS "security". Their systems are the best on the planet bar none and since implementation they have not had a terrorist attack from within the aircraft. The TSA systems are a joke quite simply. They will not prevent an attack of any sort no matter how many times they want to claim it.

Take a flight on El Al some day if you want to experience effective non invasive BS "security". Their systems are the best on the planet bar none and since implementation they have not had a terrorist attack from within the aircraft. The TSA systems are a joke quite simply. They will not prevent an attack of any sort no matter how many times they want to claim it.

This is true, however unlike Israel, we have this pesky law which prevents the military from functioning as a police unit inside the US.

Also, unlike Israel, in the US we cave when the whiny fucks whine about profiling.

Also, if an Arab were to blow up an Israeli plane, Israel would destroy an Arab city, and the Arabs know this. They also know that OUR response would be a "tsk tsk, don't do it again"

Last edited:

Forum List

Back