Truthmatters and Rdean are mod socks.

They just cant believe real people have them pegged for the losers they are.

Thanks USC you have been right about your predictions everytime you offered one.

These silly gits on the right have never been right in their predictions.

Actually, some of us just find it hard to believe that any human being can be so jack shit stupid as consistently as you are.

Jillian called you the left wing's answer to TeaPartySamuri. She was right.

Jillian is a pro Ireal stooge.

She hates me because she loves Israel more than she loves the truth

Bullshit. She is an American Jew who doesn't tolerate anti-semite trolls.

The reason she doesn't like YOU is your stupidity often makes liberals look bad. I know you can't see that, but that's par for the course when you're dumb.

prove Im a anti semite?

I have jewish members in my family.

There are many jews who hold the same veiw of the current government of Israel as I do.

Actually, some of us just find it hard to believe that any human being can be so jack shit stupid as consistently as you are.

The reason she doesn't like YOU is your stupidity often makes liberals look bad. I know you can't see that, but that's par for the course when you're dumb.

Amen, Val! Rational posters are embarrassed by the idiots on their 'side'. On that, we (the intelligent on both sides) are in agreement. :eusa_angel:

prove Im a anti semite?

There are many jews who hold the same veiw of the current government of Israel as I do.

See how dim witted you are...?

Your idiotic response is "prove I'm anti-semite" when I DID NOT SAY you were.

So what if the two of you have some differing opinions on Israel...? YOU claim she loves Israel more than she loves the TRUTH. The burden of proof there is on you.

Nope she never has any problems with me until it comes to critizing the Current government of Israel.

prove Im a anti semite?

See how dim witted you are...?

Your idiotic response is "prove I'm anti-semite" when I DID NOT SAY you were.

So what if the two of you have some differing opinions on Israel...? YOU claim she loves Israel more than she loves the TRUTH. The burden of proof there is on you.

It's SOP for TruthMocker, she lies about what others say. She - along with rdean - is completely irrational.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/echo-zulus-rep-fest-zone/149771-lets-give-it-up-for-jillian.html

why is it the right loves jillian so much?

Becuase she shares your hate for anyone who critics the Current Government of Israel.

No country or govenment is above criticism
Dayum, your stupid is profound (although Lakota is gaining on you).

There are folks in the world who appreciate a decent argument, irrespective of political leaning.

Then there are partisans who don't.

Then, there are stupid partisans - like you - who just make us laugh. But, a good thing, is you DO demonstrate the disaster of public education.

Keep up the good work, TM. :thup:

The TRUTH is there are several NASTY trolls on this board many of whom post anti-semitic trash...

TM is not nasty, just dim and tediously self absorbed...

She disagrees with ME on Israel therefore she loves Israel more than the TRUTH.

You wouldn't know the TRUTH if it bit you in the ass! = [TRUTH]

She has attacked me for merely NOT agreeing with her stance on Israel.

She has called me and others anti semites for merely criticing the current governments postisions.

Tell me how I was wrong about the Iraq war beoing built on lies?

Tell me how I was wrong about WP in Fallugia?

Tell me how I was wrong about insecure voting machines?

Tell me how I was wrong about Obama was going to beat Bush?

Tell me how I was wrong about the effect on the economy of deregulation?

You see I have been right about many many things yet you pretend otherwise.

Palin played you and I was right about that .

Trump played you and I was right about that too.

Now Cain is playing you and you will never give me the credit I deserve for prodicting these things.

Your on the right and the right never admitts when they were wrong.

The TRUTH is there are several NASTY trolls on this board many of whom post anti-semitic trash...

TM is not nasty, just dim and tediously self absorbed...

She disagrees with ME on Israel therefore she loves Israel more than the TRUTH.

You wouldn't know the TRUTH if it bit you in the ass! = [TRUTH]

She is nasty. She speculated that I am a racist - even when I proved to her that the term I used was a standard phrase, she ignored that proof and carried on desperately trying to proof my racism.

She claims she is not an anti-semite. I accept that... but she uses the same argument to proof that - that she has Jewish family... that I have used about race... I have black family. And yet she still makes the accusation against me. So, I think you're wrong. Not only is she jack shit stupid, she is a nasty partisan hack who puts party over country, and she is happy to lie about other people to score points. She has no more value than dogshit.

You used a patnetly RACIST term to describe a black man.

You knew full well that MOST people would not know your "supposed" meaning.

You didnt care how many people of color such a word would insult.

You desided they didnt matter and that your poltical hackery stance was what mattered.

You didnt care what insult you handed to Black Americans.

You just didnt care

You didnt care what insult you handed to Black Americans.

You just didnt care

Look, TruthMocker, I provided you with a link.... to your own beloved source - Wiki - to demonstrate where the phrase comes from. You ignored that link - and you did so deliberately so that you can accuse me of racism. That is dishonest. It is a lie... according to your own standards. I'm working to your fucking standards. I can't be a racist because I have black family. Again, that is your fucking standard.

How much more fucking stupid and partisan can you be?

Ignorant hack.

Forum List

Back