Truthmatters and Rdean are mod socks.

Watermelons are racist?

129161241205636600.jpg

How does it benifit you and your party to pretend watermelon is not a racially charged word?

How does it "benifit" you and your hackery to keep harping on and on that it is, despite being shown that it isn't?

I thought definitions of words were important to you. Didn't you read Merriam-Webster's definition for watermelon?

What about organic ones with no seeds? Are they liberal watermellons since they are organic?
Those are hybrids, but can be organic.

But, I think they are racist watermelons - no seeds allowed and we all know that those seeds are black.

:eek:

they have .... gulp... black seeds.
And, wouldn't you know that the seeds that do end up slipping into those seedless watermelons are *shhhhhhhh* white seeds?

They just call the watermelons "seedless" to keep the black seeds out while letting a few white ones slip in.

So racist. :lol:

Those are hybrids, but can be organic.

But, I think they are racist watermelons - no seeds allowed and we all know that those seeds are black.

they have .... gulp... black seeds.
And, wouldn't you know that the seeds that do end up slipping into those seedless watermelons are *shhhhhhhh* white seeds?

They just call the watermelons "seedless" to keep the black seeds out while letting a few white ones slip in.

So racist. :lol:

surprised-005.gif

Watermelons ARE racists!!

:lmao:

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMhbE8_vUuo&feature=fvwrel]Worlds fastest eating of watermelon 10 seconds Breslau Ont at BANC - YouTube[/ame]

How does it benifit you and your party to pretend watermelon is not a racially charged word?

Whether or not one considers watermelon to be a racially charged word does not prove the intent of one who uses the word, nor does it prove intent of those who accept the explanation of anyone who uses the word. CG flat out denies your interpretation of her intent in using the word... Who is to say anything beyond that...?

What happened to my thread is that the main assertion is proved. TM and Rdean and able to hijack any thread on any topic, turn it stupid and make it roar for page after inane page.

Why anyone would want to debate TM about watermelon, I have no clue. But she got the stupid going and kept it going for post after goofy post. If you really want something racially charged, TM is a tar baby. You know it is stupid to engage her, but you do anyway.

Now as to the main topic of this tread. Everyone almost without exception loves watermelon. They are sweet, delicious, nutritious and cheap. Blacks like watermelon, whites like water melon , Asians like watermelons (Japanese are really kind of weird about it) possibly the only folks who don't really like watermelon are Eskimos, as chopping them up when frozen is too darn hard, and R Lee Ermy, who seems to see them as a personal enemy.

That the phrase "blacks like watermelon" is racially charged in any way has less to do with the statement or the fruit than the pathetic state of racial relations in this country. Which is the truly pathetic part of this discussion.

It does seem that TM is sort of an intellectual black hole, that causes any pretense at intellect to vanish around her. Anyone who engages with her drops half their IQ when they try and deal with her stupid. The fact she can hijack a thread it keep it totally about her for four pages shows that she is the queen of the internets.

Amazing how many times TM brings up the non issue of people needing ID's for voting.
The issue has been covered to death and it really isn't an issue as far as I;m concerned.
Yet in posts that weren't even on the subject TM brings it up yet again...
Maybe TM gets paid by the post????

Forum List

Back