Truth Social/Trump So So

May 4, 2022
Quote: In a regulatory filing Monday, Digital World Acquisition Corp highlighted the bankruptcies of Trump Taj Mahal, Trump Plaza, and Trump Castle, and the failures of Trump University, Trump Vodka, and Trump Steaks, among others. - endquote

What has happened with Trump’s venture into launching a social media platform!

The rabid, gullible followers ( members of them cult of personality), were supposed to show the rest of us.

I see the roughly, rabid 30% of GOP voters Trump had since 2016 showing up in primaries where a Trump-backed candidate wins a plurality with — roughly 30%

Would Truth post the truth? Am I rambling like a Trump speech?

Quote: In a regulatory filing Monday, Digital World Acquisition Corp highlighted the bankruptcies of Trump Taj Mahal, Trump Plaza, and Trump Castle, and the failures of Trump University, Trump Vodka, and Trump Steaks, among others. - endquote

The rabid, gullible followers ( members of them cult of personality), were supposed to show the rest of us.

I see the roughly, rabid 30% of GOP voters Trump had since 2016 showing up in primaries where a Trump-backed candidate wins a plurality with — roughly 30%

You may be dull witted and babbling quite a lot, but you seem to be dimly aware of the latter.

A withering rejoinder. You were an asshole before; and now that you’ve reawakened, you’re still an asshole. You prove it more and more firmly with each of your lame ass posts. So, by all means, carry on.
Okie Dokie. You’re a stable genius with the best words

I bet you even have ‘perfect phone calls’

So what? Is it better to have a president who never had a real job and lived off confiscated taxpayer dollars for his adult life?

So what? Is it better to have a president who never had a real job and lived off confiscated taxpayer dollars for his adult life?
Your saying the framers and founding fathers who were lifetime politicians were worthless, and service/serving isn’t a real job?

You’ve got nothing. And it shows.
No the OP is accurate, but it only looks to Trump and the gop.

Trump’s endorsement is still worth a lot. But Republican voters often have minds of their own.

In Ohio this month, J.D. Vance received 32 percent of the vote. In Nebraska last week, Charles W. Herbster got 30 percent. And on Tuesday alone:

■ Dr. Mehmet Oz was hovering around 31 percent of the vote in Pennsylvania.

■ Bo Hines took 32 percent in a House primary in North Carolina.

■ Lt. Gov. Janice McGeachin of Idaho lost her primary for governor with about a quarter of the vote.

All of these candidates were endorsed by Mr. Trump in competitive primaries. And the outcome of these races has established the value of his endorsement in 2022: About one-third of Republican primary voters will back the Trump candidate.
---
The same article goes on to note that Fetterman (a progressive but not a bomb throwing one) trounced the PA establishment candidate.

And dem progressives found a lot of money opposing them
---
Personally, I've pretty much given up on the gop after W and Trump. I'd like it if the dems could find progressives who were more about a big tent party where they'd be happy getting 60% of what they wanted.

No the OP is accurate, but it only looks to Trump and the gop.

Trump’s endorsement is still worth a lot. But Republican voters often have minds of their own.

In Ohio this month, J.D. Vance received 32 percent of the vote. In Nebraska last week, Charles W. Herbster got 30 percent. And on Tuesday alone:

■ Dr. Mehmet Oz was hovering around 31 percent of the vote in Pennsylvania.

■ Bo Hines took 32 percent in a House primary in North Carolina.

■ Lt. Gov. Janice McGeachin of Idaho lost her primary for governor with about a quarter of the vote.

All of these candidates were endorsed by Mr. Trump in competitive primaries. And the outcome of these races has established the value of his endorsement in 2022: About one-third of Republican primary voters will back the Trump candidate.
---
The same article goes on to note that Fetterman (a progressive but not a bomb throwing one) trounced the PA establishment candidate.

And dem progressives found a lot of money opposing them
---
Personally, I've pretty much given up on the gop after W and Trump. I'd like it if the dems could find progressives who were more about a big tent party where they'd be happy getting 60% of what they wanted.
So? He still has nothing. Ever.

I doubt you even have a $1,000 dollars to your pathetic name

Trump is one of the Best leaders in US history

Forum List

Back