Truth Social is hiding people's posts

Well make up your mind. The right had their hair on fire over twitter. Kind of hypocritical to calmly accept trump's site doing the same thing, isn't it?
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ Definition of dense.

I'm not surprised that what I said just whizzed right straight over your lying head.

I am very happy that Truth Social is censoring you buttfucks!

OH LOOK>>>>THE LEFT Wants to be able to Eff with right wing sites.

They want to cancel and ban right wingers on left wing sites but then they have to be allowed to Shit all over right wing sites. WELL...BOODie HOO

You knew that right wing site was lying when they said all voices would be heard? I think we all knew they were lying. That's what right wing sites do.
Trump's wr Aeica's free & independent , credible press was (and is) just part of his attempted Fascist takeover of our country.
Vladimir Putin loan3d Trump the play book by the way.
Unlike Vlad though, Trump couldn't just arrest and silence honest and accurate journalists who exposed him so he did the only thing (legally) he could get away with.
He worked 24/7 to disparage and attack the credibility of any story and any reporter who spoke unfavorably about him.
And he is still at it.

So his Truth Social platform is just part of this bigger plan.
It is as close as he can get (so far) to being like his buddy and mentor Vlad Putin in exercising absolute control over the flow of information.

Of COURSE Truth Social is anything BUT unbiased!

Did you expect anything else?

trump was blatantly inciting violence on Twitter. He was banned. Now he is blocking posts that he does not like on his lame site.
And what's so incredibly funny is that you're pissing yourself BECAUSE WE DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOUR PHONY INDIGNATION!

Keep it coming, buttfuck.

trump was blatantly inciting violence on Twitter. He was banned. Now he is blocking posts that he does not like on his lame site.
Stop being an idiot, he never did any such thing.

He was doing just the reverse, and it was interfering with the agenda of the Deep State to try to pull in stooges & useful idiots to riot.

Forum List

Back