Trump sweeps Aug 2nd primaries

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
Wow!

1AAE4222-A3B3-4CEB-8050-7A61BEDD995A.jpeg

Kari Lake will likely win, they are slow in counting Election Day drop off ballots, which are all going in Lake’s favor 66% to 27%.
When Stephen Richer pulls his head out of his ass and gets it all counted, Kari will be the winner unless they cheat.

LOL

Who's cheating? Republicans? There is no Democrat in that race.

Sadly we did not get our crap together in MI and put really good GOP candidates out there for Gov. I fear Dixon will lose to Whitmer and Whitmer SUCKS. The totalitarian will be unleashed in a second term. Ugh. No!
That's why Obama dumped so many Ragheads into Michigan and Minn.

LOL

Who's cheating? Republicans? There is no Democrat in that race.

Every election where the MAGA person does not win, there will be a charge of cheating, even when it is a GOP only primary.

I am still expecting a thread or two saying there was cheating in Kansas which is why the abortion amendment lost.

Well that explains why there's been no mention of the primaries on Fox so far this morning. I was mostly watching the AZ elections with the TRUMP Pence match ups. I know the polls had Lake way ahead, but I'm in Georgia and the polls had Hice way up but Raffensperger somehow ended up winning the election by a lot. I doubt much will be made over Pence's picks losing or if Pence will be challenged on giving his full support towards the the republicans who win.

Every election where the MAGA person does not win, there will be a charge of cheating, even when it is a GOP only primary.
No, I was looking at the numbers all night. Robson‘s lead was all from early mail in vote (just like Biden). Election day outing data was coming in from all over the state, showing Kari Lake was winning at least 66% of the vote. Plus reports that there were way more walk in votes/drop off ballots on Election Day than anyone anticipated. That meant Kari Lake was going to win period. The only way Robson could win is *if* there was cheating, such as mysteriously losing those ballots that were dropped off. I was 100% correct, Lake pulled ahead exactly as predicted.

Well that explains why there's been no mention of the primaries on Fox so far this morning. I was mostly watching the AZ elections with the TRUMP Pence match ups. I know the polls had Lake way ahead, but I'm in Georgia and the polls had Hice way up but Raffensperger somehow ended up winning the election by a lot. I doubt much will be made over Pence's picks losing or if Pence will be challenged on giving his full support towards the the republicans who win.
Georgia is rigged for sure for the RINOs.

No, I was looking at the numbers all night. Robson‘s lead was all from early mail in vote (just like Biden). Election day outing data was coming in from all over the state, showing Kari Lake was winning at least 66% of the vote. Plus reports that there were way more walk in votes/drop off ballots on Election Day than anyone anticipated. That meant Kari Lake was going to win period. The only way Robson could win is *if* there was cheating, such as mysteriously losing those ballots that were dropped off. I was 100% correct, Lake pulled ahead exactly as predicted.

And then you prove my point!

Damn you are helpful.

Ahahahah, Richer is still going to try to rigg it. He just put this out after Kari Lake took the lead. Translation “don’t worry Establishment RINOs, I’ll find the votes!”
F05F5DEF-EE48-4B30-8982-6DB53F1ABC92.jpeg

I am still expecting a thread or two saying there was cheating in Kansas which is why the abortion amendment lost.

It already happened. Kari Lake, who was behind last night, was already complaining about some county running out of ballots as if it was a conspiracy to cheat her. She's ahead now so prolly it's no longer "cheating."

Not even on the list: Rusty Bowers gets DESTROYED.
He testified on the J6 sham committee.

Buh-bye!

370501C9-AB15-4CC0-B977-FF59B1C42525.jpeg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back