Truth Social is hiding people's posts

The Liar trump just cannot shut up.

As I said, Trump has one point of view, which runs completely counter to the agenda of the Deep State.

IN all the sources you quote, they all admit, nothing is, essentially wrong, with anything Trump was putting on twitter, it just ran counter to the, "context," of the events of the day.

IOW? It might tell a different narrative from the one the establishment and the Deep State were, and are trying to establish.

iu

Oh, don't quit now. I'm just starting to have fun. Gimme your best shot!
No you're not. You are likely screaming every word as you type it, with the tears cutting streaks through the cheetoh stains.

But you're welcome for the bonus attention.

Now head over to your cult website and say your affirmations of the orange lard and master.

Be nice to him, or you will get censored!

No you're not. You are likely screaming every word as you type it, with the tears cutting streaks through the cheetoh stains.

But you're welcome for the bonus attention.

Now head over to your cult website and say your affirmations of the orange lard and master.

Be nice to him, or you will get censored!
Wow. That was almost creatively written. Let me suggest that you could make a buck writing romantic fiction.

More rightwing hypocrisy.

‘Truth’ social is just another example of dishonest rightwing media propagating misinformation, conspiracy theories, and lies.
They lie about lying....like their Fat King.

Forum List

Back