Trumps visit to Maine

Bloodrock444

May 29, 2020
Can't find a pic, and I know it was a conservative county but the streets were jammed with people carrying American flags and Trump 2020 signs. He will win in a landslide.

Hear he visited a factory in Maine that makes cotton swabs. They had to throw out everything that was produced while Trump was there because he would not wear a mask.

1591462168713.jpeg

Hear he visited a factory in Maine that makes cotton swabs. They had to throw out everything that was produced while Trump was there because he would not wear a mask.
I heard Trump was taken by aliens and given an anal probe. I will provide a link to prove it as soon as you provide a link to prove your completely ridiculous invented story.

I heard Trump was taken by aliens and given an anal probe. I will provide a link to prove it as soon as you provide a link to prove your completely ridiculous invented story.

You a funny guy, not ha ha funny but funny like everyone mocks you

Forum List

Back