Trump's unique excuse for his flip-flops......

30vd7rn.gif

My war is with the Democrats.

Well, nitwit, Trump is for us the perfect "Trojan Horse" to severely smash the GOP.
MY war is not against republicans....my war is against right wingers' stupidity.

LMFAO...this coming from a guy who's IQ is like 12

MY war is not against republicans....my war is against right wingers' stupidity.

and your best example of that stupidity is?????????????

Electing a life long Democrat, who did not deny paying for abortions, does not believe in the free trade principles which are the cornerstone of Republican party orthodoxy for generations, and is a irrational man-child who has ceded leadership of the free-world to China?

Well, nitwit, Trump is for us the perfect "Trojan Horse" to severely smash the GOP.

Electing a life long Democrat, who did not deny paying for abortions, does not believe in the free trade principles which are the cornerstone of Republican party orthodoxy for generations, and is a irrational man-child who has ceded leadership of the free-world to China?
??? he's using China against N Korea and will get better trade deal with China and he's expanding military so you make no sense!!

See you people gloating about the election outcome is all you have. You know you can't defend Trump objectively as he currently is as president, so you harp on the warm and fuzzy feeling you had on Election Day. You finally feel like you won at something and you can't let it go.

Trump is saving America
1) military up
2) illegals out
3) health care reformed
4) taxes cut

What fucking planet are you living in??
HC "reformed"??? WHEN?
Taxes cut??? WHEN??

These right wing morons are COMPLETELY brain washed...LOL

??? he's using China against N Korea and will get better trade deal with China and he's expanding military so you make no sense!!

By pulling out of the TPP he left the door open for China to step up and shape the next global trade deal.

Rather than including things like the protection of intellectual property of America IT firms it will stress opening up the east Asian markets to Chinese manufacturing companies.

Trade is not a zero sum game, you don't just win or lose like say, a shady property deal. Trade is good for everyone.

See you people gloating about the election outcome is all you have. You know you can't defend Trump objectively as he currently is as president, so you harp on the warm and fuzzy feeling you had on Election Day. You finally feel like you won at something and you can't let it go.

Not really........I like rubbing it in little Liberals faces..............well...........well.............Like yours.........

Not really........I like rubbing it in little Liberals faces..............well...........well.............Like yours.........

Hillary not being president is definitely not what bothers me about the outcome.

Of course, Trump communicates through his tweets and stated: "I'm so active that my [lap dogs can't keep up with my flip-flops]"....Actually the orange clown said that they can't be held accountable for the accuracy of Trump's statements....

When, if ever, will Trump acolytes say, "ENOUGH of this bullshit !!!"???

/---- If Obozo was half as good as Trump, Hildabeast would be president

Forum List

Back