Trump's unique excuse for his flip-flops......

Am I the only one who thinks the Op's insane incoherent ramblings have nothing to do with the title of the thread?

You Miss the good ol days don't you nat , when a president sticks a cigar up a interns snatch in the oval office dontcha nat?

Well, yours is a fucked up allegations....Mine is a CLEAR VIDEOTAPE......LOL

Of course, Trump communicates through his tweets and stated: "I'm so active that my [lap dogs can't keep up with my flip-flops]"....Actually the orange clown said that they can't be held accountable for the accuracy of Trump's statements....

When, if ever, will Trump acolytes say, "ENOUGH of this bullshit !!!"???

When the Democrats march en masse out of the halls of Congress, never to return.
You're in for a big surprise next year. :lmao:

Of course, Trump communicates through his tweets and stated: "I'm so active that my [lap dogs can't keep up with my flip-flops]"....Actually the orange clown said that they can't be held accountable for the accuracy of Trump's statements....

When the Democrats march en masse out of the halls of Congress, never to return.

That's what you told us munchkin in 2014.. quit embarrassing your self..

When the president has convictions as solid as a bed of kelp, and changes his agenda on an hourly basis, it is kind of tough on the people following him who are trying to clean up the damage. He is threatening to stop press conferences, and instead simply release statements through Fox News. I am NOT making that up!

Was Trump in office when he said it moron?

Oh, my "apologies".....I see what you mean......Trump was a scum bag back then (while his THIRD wife was pregnant)....but now he's just like any altar boy....LOL

Was Trump in office when he said it moron?

Oh, my "apologies".....I see what you mean......Trump was a scum bag back then (while his THIRD wife was pregnant)....but now he's just like any altar boy....LOL

Again what some one says year's ago when they were not in politics equal s the same thing in your mind when they really do hold office like Bill and Hillary?

Indeed, a most pleasant surprise.

Never.

They've never read your posts ?

When the president has convictions as solid as a bed of kelp, and changes his agenda on an hourly basis, it is kind of tough on the people following him who are trying to clean up the damage. He is threatening to stop press conferences, and instead simply release statements through Fox News. I am NOT making that up!

Saint Donald Trumps agenda is good, and conservative despite his borderline psychological and intellectual unfitness for office.

1) repeal
2) wall
3) tax cuts
4) supreme courts
5) better trade deals
6) bigger military
7) North Korea/Iran

Forum List

Back