If everyone had to write a check to the government on April 15...

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
...no more Democrats would be elected. Unfortunately, employees never see the money that is withheld from their paychecks. Instead, most of them look forward to receiving a check from the government when they file their taxes. If you ask most people how much they earn, they will tell you what their net pay is because they don't have a clue about how much money has been taken from them.

This is no accident...

...no more Democrats would be elected. Unfortunately, employees never see the money that is withheld from their paychecks. Instead, most of them look forward to receiving a check from the government when they file their taxes. If you ask most people how much they earn, they will tell you what their net pay is because they don't have a clue about how much money has been taken from them.

This is no accident...
Hate to break it to ya but back when I was receiving a paycheck I could tell you what both my gross and net were and how much of the difference went where, I could say the same for most of my generation, can't speak for the current crop though, they're pretty clueless about a lot of things.

You mean jwoodies's claiming to have held a job sometime in his life?

I have to admit that working for the government for 10 years wasn't a real job. Been self-employed ever since, so I know how much the government takes and how it spends it.

I once figured out that my telephone bill, with its special fees and taxes, represented a 75% marginal tax rate after income and social security taxes were considered. That meant that I had to earn $100 to pay for $25 of telephone service.

The vast majority of people in this country have no idea how much of their money is usurped by their government. And that is how the Democrats like it.

...no more Democrats would be elected. Unfortunately, employees never see the money that is withheld from their paychecks. Instead, most of them look forward to receiving a check from the government when they file their taxes. If you ask most people how much they earn, they will tell you what their net pay is

Profit Is a Tax

An employee's first net pay is what is given back by his bosses from the revenue he produces for them. Notice how the Liberal impostors never point that out. So what role do they play in this puppet show?

This is no accident...

I do write a check each year and that's after having way too much taken out during the year. In the past, I actually had to make monthly payment arrangements for taxes.

It's disgusting that some of us have to pay so much just because we are in a certain tax bracket. And we're not swimming in money the way libs like Sharpton are doing.

When illegal aliens claim a dozen kids and get back an average of $10,000 with few questions asked, we have a right to be pissed.

Did the orange clown in the oval office write a check yo the IRS???

No one knows and right wingers are to dumb to know.....LOL

(surely the Trumpster is not under audit again already???)

Did the orange clown in the oval office write a check yo the IRS???

No one knows and right wingers are to dumb to know.....LOL

(surely the Trumpster is not under audit again already???)
Perhaps under new management the IRS will no longer be used as a weapon against those who do not agree with you.

Under Obama.............Not so much.

Congress should at least get rid of the Penalty for Underpayment of Estimated Tax thus providing option for those wishing to pay in a lump sum.

Topic 306 - Penalty for Underpayment of Estimated Tax

The United States income tax system is a pay-as-you-go tax system, which means that you must pay income tax as you earn or receive your income during the year. You can do this either through withholding or by making estimated tax payments. If you don't pay your tax or you pay an insufficient amount of tax through withholding, you might also have to pay estimated taxes. If you didn't pay enough tax throughout the year, either through withholding or by making estimated tax payments, you may have to pay a penalty for underpayment of estimated tax. Generally, most taxpayers will avoid this penalty if they either owe less than $1,000 in tax after subtracting their withholding and estimated tax payments, or if they paid at least 90% of the tax for the current year or 100% of the tax shown on the return for the prior year, whichever is smaller. There are special rules for farmers and fishermen, certain household employers and certain higher income taxpayers. For more information, refer to Publication 505, Tax Withholding and Estimated Tax.

Tax Topics - Topic 306 Penalty for Underpayment of Estimated Tax

Perhaps under new management the IRS will no longer be used as a weapon against those who do not agree with you.

Holding someone to show one's tax returns as promised several times is for morons like you a form of "vendetta"...????

Who knew??......LOL

(keep swallowing.)

The old saying used to be "the only thing you can be sure about is death and taxes". Everybody hates taxes but the criminal conspiracy in the MSM convinced the hypocrite democrat base to support the IRS. You almost gotta laugh that Obama used the IRS to punish political enemies but it's O.K. if the political enemies are republicans.

DEmocrats ? Lol! Like the Repubs dont burn money! Playa please !

Holding someone to show one's tax returns as promised several times is for morons like you a form of "vendetta"...????

Who knew??......LOL

(keep swallowing.)
The Gnat always dances around the issue.........Who targeted who when.............Denial is a City in a deluted Liberal Mind..........

Forum List

Back