Trumps tweet about Pelosi today

• Banned
free hugs joe.png

Trump being an irrelevant
Irrelevant: Unconnected. So then, Donald has no part in causing or curing the virus I see.

boring asshole
But apparently interesting enough to just enough more people to beat Joe Biden this Fall. Helps to call someone boring, uninteresting and irrelevant when you at least got someone better!

TrumpRally.jpg

• Banned
Irrelevant: Unconnected. So then, Donald has no part in causing or curing the virus I see.

boring asshole
But apparently interesting enough to just enough more people to beat Joe Biden this Fall. Helps to call someone boring, uninteresting and irrelevant when you at least got someone better!

View attachment 317534

Ah, revisiting the greatest hits. Keep playin em...they won't help you this time around. :)

Hilarious and spot on.

Glad to see that Nancy is still at least praying!

Praying that a car runs over Donald Trump!

The Right think everyone is as evil as they are!
David Perdue's Prayer for President Obama
The Georgia senator invokes a psalm calling down divine wrath on an enemy—but insists he meant no harm.
I think we’re called to pray for our country, for our leaders, and yes, even our president. In his role as president I think we should pray for Barack Obama. But I think we need to be very specific about how we pray. We should pray like Psalms 109:8 says. It says, “Let his days be few, and let another have his office.”
As many people quickly pointed out, the quotation is not exactly a benign plea for a new president in its original context. Here’s a chunk of the psalm:
8. Let his days be few; and let another take his office.
9. Let his children be fatherless, and his wife a widow.
10. Let his children be continually vagabonds, and beg: let them seek their bread also out of their desolate places.
11. Let the extortioner catch all that he hath; and let the strangers spoil his labour.
12. Let there be none to extend mercy unto him: neither let there be any to favour his fatherless children.
13. Let his posterity be cut off; and in the generation following let their name be blotted out.

boring asshole

View attachment 317534
I think campy snorted too much butthurt powder. :auiqs.jpg:

Do you really think the president's behavior on Twitter is appropriate?

boring asshole

View attachment 317534

appropriate by whos standards???

I think most people dont like it cause it hits to close to home,,,

and if youre going to say its not presidential that only means hes not lying and stealing enough,,,

the ones that voted for him knew he was this way and accept it for what it is and move on with their lives,,,

boring asshole

View attachment 317534

Seriously, as much as he is lied about and threatened, I don't care what he says.

No more appropriate than the 500 salacious things that Nancy and other Dems say every day. The difference is that Trump is responding, defending and speaking a bit of truth. Apparently democrats have no respect for the office except when their party is in power.

Does that moron of a president have to assign a rating to everything?

Forum List

Back