Trump's tweet about Mika

First, let me say I'm a Trump supporter.

Let me ask though in regards to this latest controversy with the Mika tweet, as well as other tweets.

How does this help Trump ? How does it help the conservative cause?

There's no question, that it doesn't seem to hurt him with his core supporters, but how does this help him and his agenda overall? How does this help grow his support, and how does this help him move forward and accomplish the things we want him to?

You're being distracted by the sleight of hand. Their giving the Nation a show so we won't pay attention to what's happening everywhere else.
If the trump moron would stop tweeting and go about his job we'd all be better off Too bad he can't handle himself when confronted by others

It's quaint that you think any of this isn't scripted.
Scripted?? for what purpose?? To get his own party to not want to stand with him?

[
If the trump moron would stop tweeting and go about his job we'd all be better off Too bad he can't handle himself when confronted by others
Personally, I enjoy Trump's tweeting. It drives the liberal loons crazy. Makes for great entertainment. .... :cool:
What I like about Trump is that he simply doesn't give a rip....................I love that..............and he has beaten those attacking him at every turn.

I can't agree with the tweet he made, but it doesn't change the price of rice in China for me.

Personally, I enjoy Trump's tweeting. It drives the liberal loons crazy. Makes for great entertainment. .... :cool:
Yeah he does make us wonder a lot Wonder wtf we did to get this blabbering jackass in our WH Repubs aren't overjoyed with him either

Yeah he does make us wonder a lot Wonder wtf we did to get this blabbering jackass in our WH Repubs aren't overjoyed with him either
Would that be the members of the SWAMP......................who don't like someone challenging their usual corrupt way of doing things.......

Drain%2Bthe%2BSwamp.jpg

Even Republicans are calling trump's tweet comments inappropriate and calling for him to apologize. Trump is a confirmed misogynist. What he is not is a dignified President. He does not have the guts or balls to apologize. He is less than a real man. No courage or bravery. Not a drop.

Yep, Trump's so undignified he'll probably be getting blow jobs from interns pretty soon, and then will lie about it to the American people - "I did not have sex with that woman" or some such statement.
Better he gets blowjobs than shatting on America It's bipartisanship now ,,,Folks on both sides dispise your vile pos Bill knew how to talk to people He was cool under fire Are repubs going to make blowjobs illegal??

If cool under fire means lied through his teeth then yes he was.
I'd lie too if ah's wanted me to admit cheating on my wife before the world And what was wrong with a BJ You must be a republican

You could always be a decent person and not cheat on your wife.

Or is that expecting too much?

[
What I like about Trump is that he simply doesn't give a rip....................I love that..............and he has beaten those attacking him at every turn.

I can't agree with the tweet he made, but it doesn't change the price of rice in China for me.
Maybe not for you eagle but for parents with kids bet it does He's an embarrassment a vulgar idiot

The coward President Donald Trump has humiliated America by viciously attacking a pair of TV talk show host with despicable and deplorable tweets totally unbecoming a President of the United States of America. Showing himself to be a small, immature, hateful, vengeful, less than a man human being, he has represented America in a shameful and humiliating manner.

This morning, the two talk show hosts confronted his abhorrent behavior on live National TV. They opened themselves up to questioning and interrogation and gave their sides of the story and exposed even more frightening behavior about the President.

President Donald Trump is a complete coward if he does not offer himself in a press conference and explain his actions to the American public, and indeed, the world.

President Donald Trump has humiliated America and degraded the Presidency. It is now his job to man up and show some courage, otherwise, he deserves to wear that coward brand forever.

no link?? so this is just you're opinion which no one on this forum gives a flying fuck about.

[

Maybe not for you eagle but for parents with kids bet it does He's an embarrassment a vulgar idiot
I simply don't care anymore........................I'm SICK and TIRED of the LYING ASSED MEDIA..............and the establishment in Washington placing their own interests over the people.

It is about time someone challenged it..................And your damned skippy that it was gonna get ugly when it happens.

Even Republicans are calling trump's tweet comments inappropriate and calling for him to apologize. Trump is a confirmed misogynist. What he is not is a dignified President. He does not have the guts or balls to apologize. He is less than a real man. No courage or bravery. Not a drop.

Yep, Trump's so undignified he'll probably be getting blow jobs from interns pretty soon, and then will lie about it to the American people - "I did not have sex with that woman" or some such statement.
Better he gets blowjobs than shatting on America It's bipartisanship now ,,,Folks on both sides dispise your vile pos Bill knew how to talk to people He was cool under fire Are repubs going to make blowjobs illegal??

I'd lie too if ah's wanted me to admit cheating on my wife before the world And what was wrong with a BJ You must be a republican

True but unfortunately many men and women cheat But holding him up in front of the world was imho BS

The coward President Donald Trump has humiliated America by viciously attacking a pair of TV talk show host with despicable and deplorable tweets totally unbecoming a President of the United States of America. Showing himself to be a small, immature, hateful, vengeful, less than a man human being, he has represented America in a shameful and humiliating manner.

This morning, the two talk show hosts confronted his abhorrent behavior on live National TV. They opened themselves up to questioning and interrogation and gave their sides of the story and exposed even more frightening behavior about the President.

President Donald Trump is a complete coward if he does not offer himself in a press conference and explain his actions to the American public, and indeed, the world.

President Donald Trump has humiliated America and degraded the Presidency. It is now his job to man up and show some courage, otherwise, he deserves to wear that coward brand forever.

no link?? so this is just you're opinion which no one on this forum gives a flying fuck about.
LOL LOL so if I gave a link everyone would give a flying fuck ??? Get this vet the only thing repubs give a fuck about is not country but bashing dems

First, let me say I'm a Trump supporter.

Let me ask though in regards to this latest controversy with the Mika tweet, as well as other tweets.

How does this help Trump ? How does it help the conservative cause?

There's no question, that it doesn't seem to hurt him with his core supporters, but how does this help him and his agenda overall? How does this help grow his support, and how does this help him move forward and accomplish the things we want him to?

You're being distracted by the sleight of hand. Their giving the Nation a show so we won't pay attention to what's happening everywhere else.

It's quaint that you think any of this isn't scripted.
Scripted?? for what purpose?? To get his own party to not want to stand with him?

You're thinking too small. You're also making the mistake of thinking that everything you know is real. It isn't. The fact is this....the truth is awful. But it is still the truth. Start with the FED, 1913. Work your way to the present.
Woodrow Wilson and segregation. Woodrow Wilson and Eugenics.
Allen and Foster Dulles.
Prescott Bush.
Joe Kennedy.
The Nazi's, Operation Paper Clip.

And on and on and on. You won't look into any of it, but you are now responsible for choosing.
I'll leave you with this.
This was filmed in 1996.

youtube 400 killed blame on muslims long kiss goodnight - Bing video

Still think you know the truth?

Go to your safe place and play with yourself.

True but unfortunately many men and women cheat But holding him up in front of the world was imho BS

So that means he can lie under oath and falsify affidavits?

Welcome to the new paradigm, non-civil discourse, brought to you by the left.

For 2 decades now most of the Right has played the civil game against rising incivility on the left.

I guess that's over at certain levels.

When you keep yammering on about how legislation will kill people, how the president is illegitimate, how he is unstable, and all the rest, do you really expect a guy like Trump to take it sitting down?

Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind.
The RW bs hate propaganda machine never stops the no evidence character assassination of many Dems and never retracts. Just move on to the next outrage. A disgrace. Poor America.

So that means he can lie under oath and falsify affidavits?
She was an idiot and after HIM. I was told a gentleman lies about such a thing. Pffffft!!! The GOP is a disgrace. Just look at all the conspiracy and no evidence, INVESTIGATED AND NOTHING scandals they and the dupes still believe.

Forum List

Back