Liar. And if you aren't lying, then stop telling middle class Americans we should be voting for the Republican party who obviously favors the rich. That's why a rich guy like you argues for them so adamantly.

I've been doing this a long time. You're a newby. You are so obviously full of shit. It's easy to spot based on your reactions and replies. Commie. LOL. Were you an adult during the McCarthy era? Geez!

No it's not enough to know that you can likely buy and sell me. I would need to know how. Like, are you a silver spooner? Did you inherit a lot of money? Did you go to college? Did daddy hand you your own business? No sir it's not enough to know you and Trump can buy and sell me. We need to know how you got that money? Did you earn it a shady way like Trump did?

Me thinks you are lying actually. I need to know more in order to call you out for being full of shit. I can tell when someone is fos. You sir, are fos.

And besides being completely full of crap, you are a troll. One more word and I report you as such.
Ewww I'm scared. Trump's a liar and you're a bitch.
Like I said before, get a life looser.

Last night I took this 20 something year old woman out on my boat and we had a great time. This is my 2nd 20 something year old girlfriend now. I have a life. Yours is almost over. LOL
Yeah in your wet dream.
I love it when USMB losers doubt my great life. Let me read our text messages to you.

From her "I'm about to go ride my bike at Lakeshore I'll hit you up when I'm back I should be ready around 5:30 if you still wanna hang out."

I said "yes"

She replied "sweett" I'll head down there in a minute.

Liar. And if you aren't lying, then stop telling middle class Americans we should be voting for the Republican party who obviously favors the rich. That's why a rich guy like you argues for them so adamantly.

I've been doing this a long time. You're a newby. You are so obviously full of shit. It's easy to spot based on your reactions and replies. Commie. LOL. Were you an adult during the McCarthy era? Geez!

No it's not enough to know that you can likely buy and sell me. I would need to know how. Like, are you a silver spooner? Did you inherit a lot of money? Did you go to college? Did daddy hand you your own business? No sir it's not enough to know you and Trump can buy and sell me. We need to know how you got that money? Did you earn it a shady way like Trump did?

Me thinks you are lying actually. I need to know more in order to call you out for being full of shit. I can tell when someone is fos. You sir, are fos.

And besides being completely full of crap, you are a troll. One more word and I report you as such.
Ewww I'm scared. Trump's a liar and you're a bitch.
Like I said before, get a life looser.

Last night I took this 20 something year old woman out on my boat and we had a great time. This is my 2nd 20 something year old girlfriend now. I have a life. Yours is almost over. LOL
Yeah in your wet dream.

Attachments

• 983676A9-FFD8-471D-8CAE-F8E5D8CFC99D.jpeg
    983676A9-FFD8-471D-8CAE-F8E5D8CFC99D.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 18
Last night I took this 20 something year old woman out on my boat and we had a great time. This is my 2nd 20 something year old girlfriend now.

"20 something year old" huh....

Damn, I never realized Sheep lived that long.:cool:
Here’s my other 20 something year old girlfriend.

For the record I haven’t slept with the hoola Hooper yet but I will

Attachments

• E480EB8B-D9A3-420D-9FFF-0C5A0995EA01.jpeg
    E480EB8B-D9A3-420D-9FFF-0C5A0995EA01.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 24
Last night I took this 20 something year old woman out on my boat and we had a great time. This is my 2nd 20 something year old girlfriend now.

See post 83. She's hot!
Yeah she is, but she's put a tad more junk in her trunk since last Saturday when I banged her, needs to lay off the Haagen Daz.

Dude.. you've been around long enough to know better than to boast about yourself on Internet Message boards, it's just BEGGING to be made fun of, besides nobody with an IQ north of 30 believes ya anyways. :cool:

See post 83. She's hot!
Yeah she is, but she's put a tad more junk in her trunk since last Saturday when I banged her, needs to lay off the Haagen Daz.

Dude.. you've been around long enough to know better than to boast about yourself on Internet Message boards, it's just BEGGING to be made fun of, besides nobody with an IQ north of 30 believes ya anyways. :cool:
Thanks for the compliment. When people don't believe me it makes me really feel good. And to be honest, I can't believe it either. That boat is a chick magnet for sure.

Show me a pic of the dog/sheep you bang.

Baaaaaa motherfucker........

DqdVjocWkAAaoCt.jpg

This proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that my imagination is WAY better than yours is.

Nah. It just proves you are using your imagination and I'm for real.

See post 83. She's hot!

Thanks for the compliment. When people don't believe me it makes me really feel good. And to be honest, I can't believe it either. That boat is a chick magnet for sure.

Uh-huh, if that's what you need to keep your self image afloat, more power to ya. :rolleyes:

... and in other news; a study just released by Harvard University indicates that the Internet Bullshit Contamination levels have once again hit a record.

See post 83. She's hot!

Uh-huh, if that's what you need to keep your self image afloat, more power to ya. :rolleyes:

... and in other news; a study just released by Harvard University indicates that the Internet Bullshit Contamination levels have once again hit a record.

I just like rubbing it in your right wing faces. Bunch of losers telling me to get a life? I have an amazing life.

I really appreciate you showering me with disbelief. I can hardly believe it myself. But that's what having money will do for you.

All my married buddies are jealous. Or even my buddy with a girlfriend. He came out with me and Ms. Hoolahoop and you can tell he soooo wants to hit on her but he can't because he lives in the same condo complex as this girl. And his girlfriend is crazy. She'd fuck him up if she caught him. They both live in the condo's next to mine. Interesting his girlfriend came over to my place Monday and I was only wearing my bathing suit and she was sitting on my couch showing me videos on her phone. If I were her boyfriend I wouldn't like her in some single guys condo like that. But I would never hit on her because of course she would tell. She would have to make the first move. I get a vibe from her too that she might be down. You never know. I never thought in a million years I'd get the Belaursian but I did.

Of course I'm not as good of a catch as Donald Trump. I don't live in a golden tower and have millions of dollars that my daddy gave to me but to them I'm a successful middle aged guy with a freakin boat. They may want to be as successful of a gold digger as Melania but good luck with that. Most hot young gold diggers have to settle for hundredsofthousanddollarsaires like me. LOL..

[

We didn't lie about Trump. Trump lied. Prove he was on the ground with hundreds of helpers after 9-11. No proof exists. It's a lie.
:rolleyes:

That is a logical fallacy known as an argument from ignorance. You are also shifting the burden of proof.

Your inability to form a cogent argument is astounding.

I just like rubbing it in your right wing faces. Bunch of losers telling me to get a life?
ROFLMAO!!!!! the irony meter just exploded.

Now, feel free to continue on with your "rubbing"

I have an amazing life
LOL, that's why you've got to work so hard to prove it to complete strangers on an Internet Message Board or are you trying to prove it to yourself? hate to break it to you but such behavior just screams MISERABLE LOSER.

I just like rubbing it in your right wing faces. Bunch of losers telling me to get a life?

I have an amazing life
LOL, that's why you've got to work so hard to prove it to complete strangers on an Internet Message Board or are you trying to prove it to yourself? hate to break it to you but such behavior just screams MISERABLE LOSER.

It all started with you right wing losers suggesting all us liberals are poor and looking for handouts. I had to point out to them that I make more than 95% of you.

Then one day I told the story about how I am dating a girl who's 22 years younger than me. Oh my god did the conservatives here give it to me. They said a lot of awful things about me and her. I must be too immature to date someone my own age they said. She's only dating me for my money they said. She couldn't possibly love me they said. She's a whore they said. Gold digger they said. No other possible explanation. I was so happy to hear them say all these things because then I pointed out that Trump is 72, while Melania is 48 years old. There is a 24 year age gap between the pair. LOL

Oh that's different they said. LOL

You are all losers.

I have an amazing life

It all started with you right wing losers suggesting all us liberals are poor and looking for handouts. I had to point out to them that I make more than 95% of you.

ROFLMAO!

You can stop trying so hard, you've managed to convince me that my initial assessment of your state of being was right on target.

Thanks for the laughs, you've been great.

"The Lady doth protest too much, methinks" -- William Shakespeare, Hamlet

Forum List

Back