MrFritz

Sep 2, 2016
Some people don't care about the truth. We call them Trump supporters or false conservatives aka CONS. Politicians lie and that is a given. Politicians make false statements that may or may not be lies but when Trump makes false statements and his false statements are lies. Att CONS: a lie is when you say something that you know is untrue. Is there anything about that you don't understand CONS/Trump Supporters/Fools?

Trump has set records for lying. He's even beaten Romney and Lyin Paul Ryan at the game. 76% of what Trump says are lies. The worst thing about Trump's constant is that his supporters know he's a liar and they support him anyway. And while Trump supporters are stupid, it is not because they are stupid that they believe his lies. The simple fact remains; Trump supporters are just no damn good and most of them are even worse than Trump.

Trump's lies are so often and so many that there is now a growing repository for his lies. Visit Trump Tower Of Lies and post it here and everywhere. Maybe there are some Trump supporter who are only stupid and do care about the truth.

27263757916_8f603600cb_z.jpg

Here is a question tRump supporters lack the honesty to answer. It is a fact that Trump lies at least 76% of the time making him the biggest liar to ever run for POTUS.

Why do you CONS support Trump? I will ask again.. Why do you CONS support the biggest liar?

OP, your graphical depictions, though directionally and thematically accurate, are out of date.

Trump's "pants on fire," false and mostly false statements combined:
Mrs. Clinton's "Pants on fire," false and mostly false statements combined:
What does that tell us? It tells us that for every single lie Mrs. Clinton has told, Donald Trump has told more than two from July 2016 to the present.

People say they see Trump as an agent of change. Well, if there is going to be any change, one thing that would surely change is the extent to which we receive truthful assertions and depictions from our President.
As of today, Barack Obama over the course of eight years has told fewer lies than has Trump in the course of just over one year under somewhat close scrutiny. Mrs. Clinton has been in the political/public spotlight for some 30 odd years and has managed nonetheless to bell twice as few lies as has Trump.

Mrs. Clinton's big "issue" isn't telling the truth, it's telling at all, disclosure. Trump, on the other hand, has far greater difficulty telling the truth, and he discloses even less information than does Mrs. Clinton.

Some people don't care about the truth. We call them Trump supporters or false conservatives aka CONS. Politicians lie and that is a given. Politicians make false statements that may or may not be lies but when Trump makes false statements and his false statements are lies. Att CONS: a lie is when you say something that you know is untrue. Is there anything about that you don't understand CONS/Trump Supporters/Fools?

Trump has set records for lying. He's even beaten Romney and Lyin Paul Ryan at the game. 76% of what Trump says are lies. The worst thing about Trump's constant is that his supporters know he's a liar and they support him anyway. And while Trump supporters are stupid, it is not because they are stupid that they believe his lies. The simple fact remains; Trump supporters are just no damn good and most of them are even worse than Trump.

Trump's lies are so often and so many that there is now a growing repository for his lies. Visit Trump Tower Of Lies and post it here and everywhere. Maybe there are some Trump supporter who are only stupid and do care about the truth.

Here is a question tRump supporters lack the honesty to answer. It is a fact that Trump lies at least 76% of the time making him the biggest liar to ever run for POTUS.

Why do you CONS support Trump? I will ask again.. Why do you CONS support the biggest liar?

Trump Surpasses 10,000 False Or Misleading Claims Since Becoming President: Report | HuffPost

Republicans admit nothing he has lied about bothers them. So they know he lies but it's not anything they care about.

But it really bothered them that Hillary said she was under sniper fire in Kosovo?

And it really bothered them that Elizabeth Warren claimed to be part Indian?

A pathological liar can't help but lie

Donald Trump wrongly claims his father was born in Germany – again
President made the claim about his New York-born father, Fred Trump, during a press conference with the Nato secretary general

Let’s start by agreeing that Trump is NOT actually a Republican. He ended up being the Republican nominee because the party could not come up with any other candidate who wasn’t a Centrist/Moderate Establishment candidate. After two previous candidates of that type (Romney/McCain) those of us on the Right flatly refused to accept another Democrat-lite candidate. Therefore we embraced Trump, not as a perfect or even great candidate, but as a departure from the Establishment crap we have no use for.

Politics is War, and we all know that ALL is Fair in Love and War. We would love to be able to support a truly Conservative, Right Wing, Authoritarian candidate of value but we haven’t been able to find one in the Republican Party.

OP, your graphical depictions, though directionally and thematically accurate, are out of date.

Trump's "pants on fire," false and mostly false statements combined:
Mrs. Clinton's "Pants on fire," false and mostly false statements combined:
What does that tell us? It tells us that for every single lie Mrs. Clinton has told, Donald Trump has told more than two from July 2016 to the present.

People say they see Trump as an agent of change. Well, if there is going to be any change, one thing that would surely change is the extent to which we receive truthful assertions and depictions from our President.
As of today, Barack Obama over the course of eight years has told fewer lies than has Trump in the course of just over one year under somewhat close scrutiny. Mrs. Clinton has been in the political/public spotlight for some 30 odd years and has managed nonetheless to bell twice as few lies as has Trump.

Mrs. Clinton's big "issue" isn't telling the truth, it's telling at all, disclosure. Trump, on the other hand, has far greater difficulty telling the truth, and he discloses even less information than does Mrs. Clinton.

Trump is a pathological liar. He simply cannot stop or control himself.

His whole modus operandi is to buy time while he moves the truth bean around under the cups, like the two-bit showman that he is.

It's not that Trumpbots believe everything Trump says, they think all those lies are in service to the greater good. It's a dangerous cultish sort of attitude that is absolutely crucial to an authoritarian leader. They say that truth is the first casualty of war, it is doubly so when there is a war on democracy. Trumpbots have been scared into fearing democracy itself because it may lead to the end of the white male hegemony. A result that cannot be allowed to happen in the minds of such a vengeful-minded people. They would gladly trade all their freedoms to avoid being treated like minorities have been treated throughout our history.

Still having trouble distinguishing form (talk) from substance (policy)?

I find it amazing Republicans dare call Elizabeth Warren Pokahontas when Trump lies so much

From the size of his inaugural crowds to a hurricane threatening Alabama

But, there was still some surprise this week when at services to mark the 18th anniversary of the Sept. 11 attacks, the president insisted, "Soon after, I went down to Ground Zero with men who worked for me to try to help in any little way that we could ... We were not alone. So many others were scattered around trying to do the same. They were all trying to help."

Richard Alles, battalion chief of the New York Fire Department at the time of the attacks, spent several months in the smoking, choking ruins at ground zero. He told PolitiFact this summer, "I was there for several months — I have no knowledge of his being down there." He added that there would be a record of Donald Trump sending a hundred or more workers to aid in the harrowing recovery efforts at Ground Zero; there is not.

How does he get away with this?

So .. what you're saying is
Trump lies 76% of the time
Clinton lies 29% of the time

Who in their right mind would vote for EITHER of these bald faced liars?

Both Crime Family-D and Crime Family-R partisan lemmings are fucking insane.

"Why choose the lesser evil anyway, when the greater evil is usually higher quality and will last longer before it breaks?" -- Scott Perkins

I find it amazing Republicans dare call Elizabeth Warren Pokahontas when Trump lies so much

But, there was still some surprise this week when at services to mark the 18th anniversary of the Sept. 11 attacks, the president insisted, "Soon after, I went down to Ground Zero with men who worked for me to try to help in any little way that we could ... We were not alone. So many others were scattered around trying to do the same. They were all trying to help."

Richard Alles, battalion chief of the New York Fire Department at the time of the attacks, spent several months in the smoking, choking ruins at ground zero. He told PolitiFact this summer, "I was there for several months — I have no knowledge of his being down there." He added that there would be a record of Donald Trump sending a hundred or more workers to aid in the harrowing recovery efforts at Ground Zero; there is not.

He cultivates the Cult of Ignorance. Where facts don't matter, only Feewings.

As his own Fraud University put it, "you don't sell products, benefits or solutions --- you sell feelings". Apparently there's some kind of mind-numbing hypnosis that kicks in when you do that.

"Why choose the lesser evil anyway, when the greater evil is usually higher quality and will last longer before it breaks?" -- Scott Perkins
Ok, you don't vote for Trump in 2020 and we won't vote for Clinton.

If I were a stupid, demodummie, left tarded, shitforbrains, anything havin to do with the truth would be the very last subject I'd want to bring up.

He cultivates the Cult of Ignorance. Where facts don't matter, only Feewings.
Yep, EXACTLY the same way as the left wing progressive dingbats operate.

Trump's brain was designed and manufactured as a Democrat, unfortunately his asshole personality was more marketable to Republicans.

LOL. No problem, I've never voted for Donny and never intended to in the future.

In fact, unlike the mindless, partisan "lesser of two evils", lemmings around here, I don't vote for ANYBODY that puts one of the two political crime family logos behind their name.

LOL. No problem, I've never voted for Donny and never intended to in the future.

In fact, unlike the mindless, partisan "lesser of two evils", lemmings around here, I don't vote for ANYBODY that puts one of the two political crime family logos behind their name.
So that means you will never vote for either party again.

Those that support Trump do not and will not care about his lies. They care that he is an entertainer. They care that he can make liberals heads explode. They love the fact he says whatever he feels like and cares nothing about the consequences.

The rest of us care because this is a POTUS, not a political commentator working the 9pm time-slot.

So that means you will never vote for either party again.

Yeah, that's what that means.

Forum List

Back