Trump's Team Ignores Police Reports of Domestic Violence Until Cornered with Proof.

Some people believe that a person who has been accused by two wives of domestic violence should not be part of a President's inner circle. It is two women, similar stories, pattern seems pretty evident.

But this is Trump's team, so what's the big deal, right? It's only wives. You gotta keep them under control or they'd be doing God knows what behind your back. Knocking them around now and then is good for 'em, teaches 'em who's boss. Puts 'em in their place.

I just have a message for Hope Hicks: Get out while the getting is good. His ex-wives aren't both lying, and neither is the camera or the police who took the reports. Yes, it will break your heart, but it's better than a broken neck. That happens, too.
What are you going on about? I said if the allegations are proven he should go to prison. The allegations were made public, he quit. Now, regardless of whether he is guilty or not, his reputation and career are ruined. Rather than wait for the wheels of justice to turn, how about we organize a lynch mob right away, will that satisfy you?
I didn't read your response that way. I take your word for it that I read it wrong. The sticking point for me was "If the allegations are proven" because you and I both know that ship has sailed. So your default position is that he should not be judged for ethical reasons? Sounds a lot like the Roy Moore justifications.
That's why I misunderstood you.
oldlady, you've confused me. if the wives didn't wish to make him suffer through court, why would they want him to suffer through loss of work? That lends me to lean that the supposed abuse, may not have been what has been reported. battery is battery. why would she not seek battery charges? again, you all talk out both sides of your mouth. The best thing for the WH is to cut all ties, however, that doesn't make him guilty. Just because roy moore lost does not mean he was guilty. you understand?
JC, it was one of Porter's ex-girlfriends, not his ex-wives, who opened this can of worms back up by reporting that Hope Hicks was dating Porter. The wives had no choice but to answer the FBI's questions when they did the background check.
As for women not following through with prosecution? Intimidation, sympathy/love for the guy, there are lots of reasons. I'm sure it's more than half that don't follow through, at least the first few times.
did he get clearance or not?
How the fuck would I know? I'm told by the news, no.

"Trump's Team Ignores Police Reports of Domestic Violence Until Cornered with Proof"

Obviously they weren't ignoring it since he was denied security clearance. Now he quit. Near as I can tell from the link is there is no additional information -i.e. proof- only continued allegations.

OP's tortured headline smells like partisan hyperventilation. The guy is out. The allegations will either be proved or not. What more needs to be done?

Some people believe that a person who has been accused by two wives of domestic violence should not be part of a President's inner circle. It is two women, similar stories, pattern seems pretty evident.

But this is Trump's team, so what's the big deal, right? It's only wives. You gotta keep them under control or they'd be doing God knows what behind your back. Knocking them around now and then is good for 'em, teaches 'em who's boss. Puts 'em in their place.

I just have a message for Hope Hicks: Get out while the getting is good. His ex-wives aren't both lying, and neither is the camera or the police who took the reports. Yes, it will break your heart, but it's better than a broken neck. That happens, too.
What are you going on about? I said if the allegations are proven he should go to prison. The allegations were made public, he quit. Now, regardless of whether he is guilty or not, his reputation and career are ruined. Rather than wait for the wheels of justice to turn, how about we organize a lynch mob right away, will that satisfy you?
I didn't read your response that way. I take your word for it that I read it wrong. The sticking point for me was "If the allegations are proven" because you and I both know that ship has sailed. So your default position is that he should not be judged for ethical reasons? Sounds a lot like the Roy Moore justifications.
oldlady, you've confused me. if the wives didn't wish to make him suffer through court, why would they want him to suffer through loss of work? That lends me to lean that the supposed abuse, may not have been what has been reported. battery is battery. why would she not seek battery charges? again, you all talk out both sides of your mouth. The best thing for the WH is to cut all ties, however, that doesn't make him guilty. Just because roy moore lost does not mean he was guilty. you understand?

He scared the shit out of his wife to be out of town for the court date , they then divorced.
smartest thing she did then. However, there are always two sides to a story. and without both sides giving testimony I don't go by one way only accusations. Had she reported it to the police immediately, then evidence would have been available for her court date. I bet the lack of evidence contributed to that no show.

JC, it was one of Porter's ex-girlfriends, not his ex-wives, who opened this can of worms back up by reporting that Hope Hicks was dating Porter. The wives had no choice but to answer the FBI's questions when they did the background check.
As for women not following through with prosecution? Intimidation, sympathy/love for the guy, there are lots of reasons. I'm sure it's more than half that don't follow through, at least the first few times.
did he get clearance or not?
How the fuck would I know? I'm told by the news, no.
well did they say he had clearance? If someone is in the white house, wouldn't it imply they had clearance?

A man/woman who does this is a weak coward, bully and should never have a position in the WH... I am so glad is being taken seriously after a year of being excused and ignored by the Trump cabinet.

White House officials knew about Porter's abuse allegations and scrambled to protect him
White House officials knew about Porter's abuse allegations - CNNPolitics

Senior White House official to resign after ex-wives’ allegations of abuse

Colbie.jpg

Porter resigning after pictures surfaced yesterday..He was working for Trump, and unable to get a security clearance due to these old charges..

Porter:
Two wives have it on a police record of Porter beating them.

Steve Bannon:
Mr Bannon was charged in February 1996 with domestic violence, battery and trying to dissuade a victim - his wife - from reporting a crime, but the case was dropped when she did not turn up to court. She later testified that she had been ordered by Mr Bannon to leave town.

Andy Puzder:
Andy Puzder, who was appointed as labour secretary, was also accused of domestic abuse by his first wife in the 1980s, as reported by the Riverfront Times, and police were twice called to their house.

Yet Porter was allowed to have a top secret security clearance, And John Kelly stuck up for him, saying he can remember growing up where women were respected. Yeah right. You defended a wife beater while attacking a florida congresswoman.
there is nothing on his record since he's not been accused of anything.

Yes it is on police records this is why he was not able to get security clearances..

We're wasting our breath. The Trumpsters have taken to their corner and it will be a Roy Moore defense all over again.
It's a shame how low they've stooped.

A man/woman who does this is a weak coward, bully and should never have a position in the WH... I am so glad is being taken seriously after a year of being excused and ignored by the Trump cabinet.

White House officials knew about Porter's abuse allegations and scrambled to protect him

Colbie.jpg

Porter resigning after pictures surfaced yesterday..He was working for Trump, and unable to get a security clearance due to these old charges..

Porter:

Steve Bannon:
Mr Bannon was charged in February 1996 with domestic violence, battery and trying to dissuade a victim - his wife - from reporting a crime, but the case was dropped when she did not turn up to court. She later testified that she had been ordered by Mr Bannon to leave town.

Andy Puzder:
Andy Puzder, who was appointed as labour secretary, was also accused of domestic abuse by his first wife in the 1980s, as reported by the Riverfront Times, and police were twice called to their house.
So, Trump had police reports and ignored them and fired the guy when he found out?

Sure this guy has acriminal record, no? Was he prosecuted?

Colbie.jpg

Porter:

Steve Bannon:

Andy Puzder:

they HAD proof. the FBI did a background check. They didn't give him clearance.

Donald and his scum don't care. Why would an abusive predator care about how one of his henchmen treats his wives?

Last edited:

Colbie.jpg

Porter:

Steve Bannon:

Andy Puzder:
So you oppose the existence of Islam in America then, right ? (which accepts wife beating >> Koran 4:34)

mean while strozk and page emotionally abuse their spouses and not a word from the left....typical.

What I would like to know is why the media isn't camped out on their lawns, following them around, trying to get interviews with the cheated on spouses, dragging their entire life stories out for broadcast. If they were republicrats trying to undermine a democrook the focus would be entirely on them and their obvious lack of integrity, ethics or objectivity.

You seem to be confusing cheating with Violence... Cheating has almost become the norm in politics.. Violence is finally being exposed.

But a man who uses his fist on a weaker person ,a police report was done and all 3 could not get security clearance .

Working as Trump's Secretary , Champaign managers, and advisors....

So let's get this straight, people who have actually been convicted of crimes should get out of prison early and given a second chance, but those who have allegations against them with no convictions should never be allowed to earn a living again? Is that what you're going for here?

The system worked flawlessly. As part of the vetting process to get a security clearance these accusations were exposed. He was denied a security clearance and had to go.

He isn't going to jail. He has no right to a white house job. Hope Hicks can continue to date him if she wants. She has been warned.

It isn't at all surprising that Porter had the support of white house staff prior to being exposed. These kinds of abusers are experts in hiding their natures. No one could predict violence from their behavior. They are the kindest, most sensitive of men. They are exceptionally gentle and thoughtful. Right up to the point where they beat the living hell out of wives or very close girlfriends. Then they can't stop.

Here's one case that does appear to give the Trump Admin a "black eye".

The guy has a history of abusing his wives. It would be one thing if it was just one story. This guy seems to have a pattern of behavior and it's not something that should have been excused or overlooked.

Of course if Portman drove her into Lake Chappaquiddick and she died he'd be a democrook hero I reckon.

What...lol..Kennedy has nothing to do with a man beating the hell out of his wife..

Do you know what abuse is? It is a coward trying to gain power by fear..

It looks like the WH turned their heads to Bannon ( on police record ), and Puzer..

I think Mary Joe would have preferred a black eye.

The system worked flawlessly. As part of the vetting process to get a security clearance these accusations were exposed. He was denied a security clearance and had to go.

He isn't going to jail. He has no right to a white house job. Hope Hicks can continue to date him if she wants. She has been warned.

It isn't at all surprising that Porter had the support of white house staff prior to being exposed. These kinds of abusers are experts in hiding their natures. No one could predict violence from their behavior. They are the kindest, most sensitive of men. They are exceptionally gentle and thoughtful. Right up to the point where they beat the living hell out of wives or very close girlfriends. Then they can't stop.
100% agree, except that the system seems to have hit a "snag" for several months after the accusations were exposed to the Administration. It took the public finding out for the system to complete it's job. Otherwise, you got this one right, Tipsy.

So let's get this straight, people who have actually been convicted of crimes should get out of prison early and given a second chance, but those who have allegations against them with no convictions should never be allowed to earn a living again? Is that what you're going for here?

Let me translate...

a mindless libturd said:
Liberals who have actually been convicted of crimes should get out of prison early and given a second chance, but republicans who have allegations against them with no convictions should never be allowed to earn a living again or breath oxygen for free.

"Trump's Team Ignores Police Reports of Domestic Violence Until Cornered with Proof"

Obviously they weren't ignoring it since he was denied security clearance. Now he quit. Near as I can tell from the link is there is no additional information -i.e. proof- only continued allegations.

OP's tortured headline smells like partisan hyperventilation. The guy is out. The allegations will either be proved or not. What more needs to be done?

Even scumbags are innocent until proven guilty in this country. That appears to be what you fail to understand.
I take it back that I misunderstood you. I read it right. Roy Moore defense.
Not two wives, Compost--and they put their money where their mouths were and got out of the marriage. You're lucky you don't know any better.
"Roy Moore defense." You are not listening. You are not using your brain. You evidently cannot look beyond your prejudice. You are wasting my time.

100% agree, except that the system seems to have hit a "snag" for several months after the accusations were exposed to the Administration. It took the public finding out for the system to complete it's job. Otherwise, you got this one right, Tipsy.
So, the complain is that Trump didn't move fast enough.

Probably true, but this whole situation is not anywhere close to the level of how the story is being spun.

Let me translate...

a mindless libturd said:
Liberals who have actually been convicted of crimes should get out of prison early and given a second chance, but republicans who have allegations against them with no convictions should never be allowed to earn a living again or breath oxygen for free.

Where the hell did you come up with that?

When did he say he was ok with killing women?
his failure to say that was wrong just like he did about Porter. it's simple.

Listen you can not compare these 2 stories, one was a drunk accident which indeed he failed to help her..

to a fist going into your face on purpose.

sure I can. I have the same rights as you. so I say killing a women is more severe than what Porter is alleged to have done, yet you nor anyone on the left have ever denounced Kennedy for his killing of a woman. EVAH!!!

You're a liar, Kennedy most certainly should have been in prison. I don't know anyone who thinks different. Nice try though.
The people of Massachusetts maybe? Really are you that fking stupid?

Nope, I can not think of 1 single person that does not believe that he should not have done time for that crime not 1! So that makes YOU fucking stupid AND a liar! Keep doing what you do, being a lying partisan hack.

his failure to say that was wrong just like he did about Porter. it's simple.

Listen you can not compare these 2 stories, one was a drunk accident which indeed he failed to help her..

to a fist going into your face on purpose.

sure I can. I have the same rights as you. so I say killing a women is more severe than what Porter is alleged to have done, yet you nor anyone on the left have ever denounced Kennedy for his killing of a woman. EVAH!!!

You're a liar, Kennedy most certainly should have been in prison. I don't know anyone who thinks different. Nice try though.
The people of Massachusetts maybe? Really are you that fking stupid?

Nope, I can not think of 1 single person that does not believe that he should not have done time for that crime not 1! So that makes YOU fucking stupid AND a liar! Keep doing what you do, being a lying partisan hack.
Except in Massachusetts right? How else did he serve so many fking years in the Senate?

Forum List

Back