Trump's taxes.

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Jun 3, 2014
Good news for Trump. Congress is finally going to get a look at his taxes, and he will finally have the opportunity to show proof that he didn't cheat or act unethically in any way. We have all seen how he couldn't show this information, no matter how much he wanted to before because he was under audit. I don't know exactly what happened, but I'm sure he will be celebrating this turn of events tonight.

Good news for Trump. Congress is finally going to get a look at his taxes, and he will finally have the opportunity to show proof that he didn't cheat or act unethically in any way. We have all seen how he couldn't show this information, no matter how much he wanted to before because he was under audit. I don't know exactly what happened, but I'm sure he will be celebrating this turn of events tonight.

Why does Congress need to see a private citizen’s taxes?

The insignificant things small minds spend their days on.......

Here's some REAL news.....
DEMOCRATS creating a world on the brink of total destruction.

Wall Street Journal: China Appears to Be Building New Silos for Nuclear Missiles, Researchers Say

Most of the worlds nuclear arsenals were created while a DEMOCRAT US President sat in the WH.
Perhaps they would be more appropriately called Deathocrats.
And these insignificant pleebs worry about someones TAX RETURNS for God's sake.

Last edited:
Trump's taxes are just the next diversion from reality for the DC cesspool crowd. They'll have a huge on air circle jerk and accusation orgy. His taxes have already been reviewed incessantly and when the Left gets through and they get their inevitable indictment, it will be a lame-ass, overblown charge that he and his corporations will beat or at most be fined for.
Let them dig. Hell... let them put him in jail. That will decide him to run again, GUARANTEED. Any of you sad-sacks who think he can be disqualified from running because of some conviction, even murder, need to have a look at what the Constitution says about qualifications for that office.

Why does Congress need to see a private citizen’s taxes?

The tax code provides that Congress’ tax committees—including the House Committee on Ways and Means, the Senate Committee on Finance, and the Joint Committee on Taxation (JCT)—are entitled to obtain any tax returns from the IRS that they request.3 Section 6103(f)(1) of the Internal Revenue Code (IRC) reads:

Trump's taxes are just the next diversion from reality for the DC cesspool crowd. They'll have a huge on air circle jerk and accusation orgy. His taxes have already been reviewed incessantly and when the Left gets through and they get their inevitable indictment, it will be a lame-ass, overblown charge that he and his corporations will beat or at most be fined for.
Let them dig. Hell... let them put him in jail. That will decide him to run again, GUARANTEED. Any of you sad-sacks who think he can be disqualified from running because of some conviction, even murder, need to have a look at what the Constitution says about qualifications for that office.
That would make him above the law and no body should be above the law in the US.

To see if the person is a crook, was a crook while in office.
Nixon wasn't investigated until 1974, months after he left office.
Turns out, he was a crook.
If tramp would be involved in the Watergate Scandal, he would get congratulated about it by the cultists.

Dilligaf!!!?

Greg

we already know his taxes are fine…the IRS has had them for years and found nothing…Vance fought all the way to the SCOTUS to get them, got them, and had a team of experts reviewing them and found nothing.

The SCOTUS ruled on this issue already, but it seems the new admin wants to ignore the ruling, whatever…but once again we will see nothing wrong…and we know when they start leaking information to the press where it came from

There are a few things that could come to light, potentially, that might not be covered by traditional IRS audits:
  • I don't know if IRS auditors have gone so far as to check the accusation that he manipulated commercial real estate values to maximize insurance and minimize taxes. That would be a problem, but I can't imagine it would matter politically.
  • I suppose sources of income, rather than how it was reported, could mean something, if the money came from unsavory sources or global adversaries. That wouldn't necessarily be illegal, but it could possibly advance a storyline about him.
  • Without having legal ramifications, the documents could point to a man and an organization who are far more in debt and far weaker financially than they have been leading people to believe. That certainly wouldn't be a surprise, but it's not actionable.
Or they really don't find much of anything. My wild-ass guess is that there won't be any blockbuster news from this, though.

The SCOTUS ruled on this issue already, but it seems the new admin wants to ignore the ruling, whatever…
Not ignoring. SCOTUS said that the legislature just has to have sufficient reasoning to make the request. The administration determined that such reason existed.

New Topics

Forum List

Back