Trumps tax cuts turned out to be much more of a disaster than we ever could have imagined

BWK

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2018
NYT report reveals truth about Trump tax cuts Not only did Trumps tax cuts raise the deficit, it raised the deficit hundreds of billions of dollars more than what was thought. I thought the tax cuts were supposed to be deficit neutral? :auiqs.jpg:I thought the Republican party was the conservative party that was all about spending cuts to keep the deficit down? :auiqs.jpg:They aren't conservative at all when they get in power because they are all worried about their own pockets. What a bunch of thieves.

NYT report reveals truth about Trump tax cuts Not only did Trumps tax cuts raise the deficit, it raised the deficit hundreds of billions of dollars more than what was thought. I thought the tax cuts were supposed to be deficit neutral? :auiqs.jpg:I thought the Republican party was the conservative party that was all about spending cuts to keep the deficit down? :auiqs.jpg:They aren't conservative at all when they get in power because they are all worried about their own pockets. What a bunch of thieves.
Oh it's the NYT, never mind

Trumps tax cuts turned out to be much more of a disaster than we ever could have imagined

giphy.gif

Sure they were....

Oh it's the NYT, never mind
Here's to all those who won't be debating shit on this subject who can only attack the messenger. The messenger just kicked your ass and thanks for playing.

giphy.gif

Sure they were....
And who is going to fork out those hundreds to pay for the debt? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:You and me idiot. The jokes on us.

giphy.gif

Sure they were....
And who is going to fork out those hundreds to pay for the debt? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:You and me idiot. The jokes on us.
The debt will be paid by record amounts of revenue into the treasury during such a robust Trump economy like we have now....making the people poor due to Obama style of joblessness sure won't pay it off...people must be working to pay their taxes....

giphy.gif

Sure they were....
The debt will be paid by record amounts of revenue into the treasury during such a robust Trump economy like we have now....making the people poor due to Obama style of joblessness sure won't pay it off...people must be working to pay their taxes....
After three years, there is zero evidence that has occurred. And it won't. And after forty years of the same economic model, it still hasn't occurred.

giphy.gif

Your biggest misconception is our government is responsible with our tax money and had the Trump tax cuts not been enacted, that revenue would go to pay down the debt. No way. I'm always happy to see our government get less tax money especially when it is used to spur job growth (read that MORE taxpayers) bigger stock dividends, etc. Let's cut the size of government that's another way to free up wasted tax money and use that to service the debt.

giphy.gif
The retards on the Right just keep filing in. Folks, "they live." Even on this forum they are here; The Daily Show on Twitter

giphy.gif

Sure they were....
After three years, there is zero evidence that has occurred. And it won't. And after forty years of the same economic model, it still hasn't occurred.
When the GOP regains the house and the purse and Trump gets us out of the two wars the swamp can't seem to win...the debt will fall....going back to dem control will not fix anything....

giphy.gif
The retards on the Right just keep filing in. Folks, "they live." Even on this forum they are here; The Daily Show on Twitter

giphy.gif

Love this Trump economy.....

eoNuAqC.gif

Poor libtards....they are missing out on the best opportunity in years...all because they hate the guy creating it....

Your biggest misconception is our government is responsible with our tax money and had the Trump tax cuts not been enacted, that revenue would go to pay down the debt. No way. I'm always happy to see our government get less tax money especially when it is used to spur job growth (read that MORE taxpayers) bigger stock dividends, etc. Let's cut the size of government that's another way to free up wasted tax money and use that to service the debt.
Trump bragged to his goons at Mara Logo that he just made them richer than what they already were with the tax cuts, and I will have to suffer with paying that debt back by cutting the size of government? What are you cutting, and does it negatively affect me? Because, if it does, I'm not benefiting from the tax cut right?

Well. If you depend on the FAKE NEWS...HATE TRUMP N.Y. TIMES you get a left wing biased appraisal...IF you want to know the truth.....

How Trump's Tax Cuts Are Helping the Middle Class
https://www.dailysignal.com/2019/06/17/how-trumps-tax-cuts-are-helping-the-middle-class

Gonzalez and Moore discuss the benefits of President Donald Trump’s tax cuts for the middle class and small businesses. ... Great economy, low unemployment, best way to bring up the wages. Bluey ...
Have The Trump Tax Cuts Supercharged The Economy? The Data ...
https://www.forbes.com/sites/beltway/2018/05/02/has-the-tcja-supercharged-the-economy...

President Trump often says the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act has provided “rocket fuel” that will supercharge the U.S. economy. He may, eventually, be right. But economic data for the first months ...
Team Trump eyes payroll tax cut to spur economy: report
https://nypost.com/2019/08/19/team-trump-eyes-payroll-tax-cut-to-spur-economy-report

Team Trump is considering a temporary payroll tax cut to stimulate the economy and avoid a slowdown — or even a recession, a new report said Monday. The plans reveal the administration’s top ...
Separating Economic Facts From Fiction on the Trump Tax Cuts
https://www.heritage.org/.../separating-economic-facts-fiction-the-trump-tax-cuts

President Donald Trump delivers remarks about tax cuts for American workers in the Rose ... What does the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act mean for the economy? A: ... increasing slowly since the Great ..

Trump bragged to his goons at Mara Logo that he just made them richer than what they already were with the tax cuts, and I will have to suffer with paying that debt back by cutting the size of government? What are you cutting, and does it negatively affect me? Because, if it does, I'm not benefiting from the tax cut right?
Jealousy is an ugly thing, especially when it is so biased by you leftists...

it raised the deficit hundreds of billions of dollars more than what was thought.

I hate it when the government collects less from me...….

Correct:

More failures from the blob.

Trump: I will eliminate U.S. debt in 8 years

Trump promised to get rid of the deficit in 8 years. But it just topped $1 trillion for the first time since 2012. | Markets Insider

3% reduction in force in every government department for starters. Consolidate the 17 intelligence agencies, be more aggressive about stopping waste fraud and abuse is Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid. That's just a few things they could and should do.

Forum List

Back