South Korea feels our pain

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard
Trump has given Kim a higher status on the world stage, and Kim is exploiting that opportunity for all its worth.

And Jina won't care if Kim and Moon make peace so long as the USA isn't involved. And Moon isn't naĂŻve about Kim "needing" to keep a few warheads. It would be great if they shared the Peace Prize. LOL

More truths and facts US Government/Corporate Media won't tell ya...

South Koreans want peace, Americans don't. Americans overwhelmingly support the Perpetual War Agenda. It's all they know. South Koreans just need to move forward and stop being US Puppets. The US has always used South Korea as a pawn in its world domination game. It could care less about Koreans.

South Korea should continue to seek peace with the North, and politely ask the US to stay out of it. They should also begin moving towards ending the US occupation there. It's become very clear the US doesn't want peace. It can only be achieved if the US is removed from the equation. It is what it is.

Last edited:
Once NoKo developed nukes that can strike the U.S., U.S. & SoKo's interested diverged.

SoKo wants a lasting peace, but the U.S. wants a return to the status as it was before NoKo developed the nukes.

Kim is taking advantage of this. He knows that SoKo will never agree to attacking NoKo.

My bet is that SoKo & NoKo will negotiate full recognition and normalization. NoKo will only agree to denuclearize if U.S. pulls it's forces out of SoKo.

Given enough time SoKo's political process will be taken over by NoKo. Kim will effectively rule all of Korea.

IF anyone deserves the Nobel it's Pres. Moon, but in the long run. SoKo is lost.

“We are attempting to make sense of what, precisely, President Trump means.”

‘A lot of dial tones’: The inside story of how Trump’s North Korea summit fell apart

And our shame

Still, Giuliani added, he believes Trump is more likely to eventually sit down across from Kim than Mueller.

“I think it is more inevitable than a Mueller interview,” Giuliani said. “At least they’re not going to try to trap him into Korean perjury.”
Cuz MSN toldja so.

Once NoKo developed nukes that can strike the U.S., U.S. & SoKo's interested diverged.

SoKo wants a lasting peace, but the U.S. wants a return to the status as it was before NoKo developed the nukes.

Kim is taking advantage of this. He knows that SoKo will never agree to attacking NoKo.

My bet is that SoKo & NoKo will negotiate full recognition and normalization. NoKo will only agree to denuclearize if U.S. pulls it's forces out of SoKo.

Given enough time SoKo's political process will be taken over by NoKo. Kim will effectively rule all of Korea.

IF anyone deserves the Nobel it's Pres. Moon, but in the long run. SoKo is lost.
I have heard you say this before. I have wondered about it. Why do you think the South Koreans would accept/allow themselves to be taken over and controlled by a totally crazed dictatorship like KJU's? Isn't South Korea quite firmly democratic and capitalist and happy about it? Maybe I'm wrong.

I have heard you say this before. I have wondered about it. Why do you think the South Koreans would accept/allow themselves to be taken over and controlled by a totally crazed dictatorship like KJU's? Isn't South Korea quite firmly democratic and capitalist and happy about it? Maybe I'm wrong.

Have ya heard about the Trump campaign?

That's not helping me understand at all.

This is possibly one of the dumbest things ever said on this message board, and there have been some dumb ones.

So the undeveloped hermit state will somehow take over an established capitalist republic?

korea_night1.jpg

First, South Korea has never been the happy capitalist country you think it is. It has a long history of labor unrest and dissension. Many South Koreans feel that they've been living under a fascist dictatorship prop'd up by the U.S. since SoKos inception. Pres. Moon is probably the first that doesn't fit that description.

Secondly, Democracy is easily influenced by outside intervention AND special interests. If Kim is smart, NoKo will subtly start controlling SoKo politics until the SoKo government is just a puppet of NoKo.

Unfortunately, it's a lot easier to control a democracy than it is to dislodge a dictator.

First, South Korea has never been the happy capitalist country you think it is. It has a long history of labor unrest and dissension. Many South Koreans feel that they've been living under a fascist dictatorship prop'd up by the U.S. since SoKos inception. Pres. Moon is probably the first that doesn't fit that description.

Secondly, Democracy is easily influenced by outside intervention AND special interests. If Kim is smart, NoKo will subtly start controlling SoKo politics until the SoKo government is just a puppet of NoKo.

Unfortunately, it's a lot easier to control a democracy than it is to dislodge a dictator.

And now you doubled down on the stupid.

This is possibly one of the dumbest things ever said on this message board, and there have been some dumb ones.

So the undeveloped hermit state will somehow take over an established capitalist republic?

korea_night1.jpg
Yup. Just like Putin took control of the U.S. Presidency.

You were making sense until NoKo takes over SoKo....

Do you know the major advantages SoKo has.... I could see a deal where Kim would start releasing control while remaining very wealthy...

This would be more like the reunification of Germany, the East didn't rule none of that...

korea_night1.jpg

Well we now have a new member of the "dumbest posters on USMB" club.

I'd put you at around JakeStakey stupid.

So you don't believe that corruption and control by special interests ever occurs in a Democracy?

You were making sense until NoKo takes over SoKo....

Do you know the major advantages SoKo has.... I could see a deal where Kim would start releasing control while remaining very wealthy...

This would be more like the reunification of Germany, the East didn't rule none of that...

He's either a troll, or retarded, or a retarded troll.

And the German re-unification would be a cakewalk compared to South Korea having to fix a destabilized and leadeless north.

That's if the Chinese don't cross the Yalu first if something hits the fan.

So you don't believe that corruption and control by special interests ever occurs in a Democracy?

That doesn't translate to a starving hermit kingdom taking over a vibrant representative democracy.

And in the 0,0000% chance any SK politician even proposes such a surrender, the SK military would launch a coup quicker than kimchee runs through your digestive system.

korea_night1.jpg

Well we now have a new member of the "dumbest posters on USMB" club.

I'd put you at around JakeStakey stupid.

Do you have anything intelligent to say? If not, please STFU!

Please feel free to refutiate my statements if you can, but it appears that you do not have that ability, so you just toss out mindless insults.

As I said before Marty, try to think before you post. I know that your butt hurt after our last discussion....

That doesn't translate to a starving hermit kingdom taking over a vibrant representative democracy.

And in the 0,0000% chance any SK politician even proposes such a surrender, the SK military would launch a coup quicker than kimchee runs through your digestive system.

When the entire wealth of that hermit kingdom is concentrated in the hands of a few, that few can apply a lot of influence.

The idea that any SoKo politician would every propose a surrender to Noko is silly. It's not what I said at all. NoKo's take over of the SoKo political process will be slow and subtle. A lot more subtle than Putin's recent take over of the U.S. Presidency.

Forum List

Back