Trump's Saudi Arabia arms deal is Alt Fact: it isn't happening

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
BREAKING: Trump's Saudi Arms Deal Is Actually Fake

Trump told us all about his yuge, bigly arrms deal with Saudia Arabia, and all the Alt Right here were going, like "See!!!!!"

Well, bad news.

"Remember President Trump’s big, triumphant arms deal in Saudi Arabia? It turns out it didn’t really happen. It was Trump’s own fake news, a feat of supply chain vertical integration and more importantly for the MAGA agenda repatriating jobs from Russia. In all seriousness, at the end of the day it didn’t happen. There are no contracts or sales. At all."

And any intended deals occurred in the Obama administration, not schlumpf's.

"Here’s what Riedel discovered …

I’ve spoken to contacts in the defense business and on the Hill, and all of them say the same thing: There is no $110 billion deal. Instead, there are a bunch of letters of interest or intent, but not contracts. Many are offers that the defense industry thinks the Saudis will be interested in someday. So far nothing has been notified to the Senate for review. The Defense Security Cooperation Agency, the arms sales wing of the Pentagon, calls them “intended sales.” None of the deals identified so far are new, all began in the Obama administration.

As I said, this turns out to be remarkably similar. The $110 price tag advertised by the Trump White House includes no actual contracts, no actual sales. Instead it is made up of a bundle of letters of intent, statements of interest and agreements to think about it. In other words, rather than a contract, it’s more like a wishlist: an itemized list of things the Saudis might be interested in if the price of oil ever recovers, if they start more wars and things the US would like to sell the Saudis."

It shouldn't happen. Saudi Arabia may the most evil nation on earth. It's behind most, if not all of the brutal Sunni Terrorist Organizations in the world. ISIS and al Qaeda couldn't have thrived without its massive support. I'm ashamed my Government labels it a 'Good Friend.' We shouldn't be handing over $Billions worth of the most advanced weaponry to it. It will surely come back to bite us bigtime. I truly hope Trump reconsiders such a deal.

Alt Righties are afraid of this thread.

I'm a 'Rightie', and i'm not afraid of it. We shouldn't be doing such deals with an evil country like Saudi Arabia. It's incredibly dangerous. I prefer we just exit the Middle East all-together. We don't belong there. We never did.

Jake, I don't believe anything you say, because you are a liberal Democrat, and liberal Democrats are proven liars.

For example, if I asked you if unborn babies were human beings, you would say no, which is a lie.

So, don't expect me to believe anything you say on this forum.

Forum List

Back