Trump's Rules

His primary rules were:
  • never allow the public to cool off
  • never admit a fault or wrong
  • never concede that there may be some good in your enemy
  • never leave room for alternatives
  • never accept blame
  • concentrate on one enemy at a time and blame him for everything that goes wrong
  • people will believe a big lie sooner than a little one
  • if you repeat it frequently enough people will sooner or later believe it.
In think this pretty sums up Trump's strategy when running for and while in office...

When he crafted a political platform of truly NOT radical ideas, such as better trade policy and deporting illegals,

how did that fit into your stupid rules?

His primary rules were:
  • never accept blame
  • concentrate on one enemy at a time and blame him for everything that goes wrong
In think this pretty sums up Trump's strategy when running for and while in office...
So how is any Dim any different?

His primary rules were:
  • never accept blame
trump op faggot.jpg

1627074107282.png

All over TV where? I haven't seen him once. I think he called into FNC one time back in like May.

he was just on hannity & it was covered when he went down to the border recently, & he's 'touring' now with his big lie hate rallies; teaming up with a sexual harassing fox reject.

what i can't wait for is him getting a subpoena to appear live on TV b4 the jan 6 bipartisin committee.

When he crafted a political platform of truly NOT radical ideas, such as better trade policy and deporting illegals,

how did that fit into your stupid rules?
Right let just take one of his ideas

Trade Policy...
Trump did:
  • Pull out of TPP giving China a huge win
  • Try and start a trade war, lost the trade war

1627222990773.png

Right let just take one of his ideas

Trade Policy...
Trump did:

I didn't ask you if you agreed with him on the policy. I asked you how the primary meat of his campaign, fit with your "rules" as claimed by the op.

A simple enough question. One that you dodged, because my question revealed your op to be retarded fucking nonsense.

I didn't ask you if you agreed with him on the policy. I asked you how the primary meat of his campaign, fit with your "rules" as claimed by the op.

A simple enough question. One that you dodged, because my question revealed your op to be retarded fucking nonsense.

Lets look at the out come of his Trade War/Trade Policy...

• China has a bigger surplus
  • China takes TPP and instead of being on the outside they take control

So Biden has to fix all this before China will be dictating terms to the US...

Trump tried to go back

But failed, do you think US allies are going to trust him, really...

And there was a cost:

--------
So lets go back to the list
His primary rules were:
  • never accept blame
He did all these in relation to China... That doesn't mean China is innocent but TPP was the way to deal with them, which he discovered way too late after he eroded all trust in his admin... Biden now has to repair that damage while US allies like Japan, Australia, Korea... are asking what happens if the admin changes and US pulls out again...
Obama at least honoured Bush Jr agreements as he knew that US word on thing have to be honoured even if he didn't exactly agree with them.
And this is just trade policy with China... There is many other examples...

--------
So lets go back to the list
His primary rules were:
  • never accept blame
He did all these in relation to China... That doesn't mean China is innocent but TPP was the way to deal with them, which he discovered way too late after he eroded all trust in his admin... Biden now has to repair that damage while US allies like Japan, Australia, Korea... are asking what happens if the admin changes and US pulls out again...
Obama at least honoured Bush Jr agreements as he knew that US word on thing have to be honoured even if he didn't exactly agree with them.
And this is just trade policy with China... There is many other examples...

Thank you for actually addressing the point, eventually, after AGAIN, spewing off topic partisan shit.

So, He followed those rules huh, "never conceding that there may be some good in your enemy"?

"One of the many great things about our just signed giant Trade Deal with China is that it will bring both the USA & China closer together in so many other ways. Terrific working with President Xi, a man who truly loves his country. Much more to come!”

"“China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus. The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!”

"we're working on the — the problem, the virus. It's a — it's a very tough situation. But I think he's going to handle it. I think he's handled it really well. "

"He is strong, sharp and powerfully focused on leading the counterattack on the Coronavirus. He feels they are doing very well, even building hospitals in a matter of only days … Great discipline is taking place in China, as President Xi strongly leads what will be a very successful operation. "

"I think China is very, you know, professionally run in the sense that they have everything under control," Trump said. "I really believe they are going to have it under control fairly soon. "

Follow the link, there's more. All spun as a NEGATIVE of course, but the point here is, that it contradicts your claim on his treatment of China.

So, now you will dismiss it, spew some more partisan shit and then reassert your position.

You libs really don't have a lot of tools in your tool box.

It's ALWAYS been about "feelz" for you fuckers.

Afraid, Angry, Confused
who are "you fuckers"??

I didnt vote for trump.. just know you guys are worse than anything since moa or hitler,,,

and dont think I didnt notice you had to edit my quote out of context to make a point,,

who are "you fuckers"??

I didnt vote for trump.. just know you guys are worse than anything since moa or hitler,,,

and dont think I didnt notice you had to edit my quote out of context to make a point,,

They do that all the time. They cut all context away, and create with THEIR words, new, false context, and then address that.

And they really seem to believe that does something OTHER than just reveal them to be dishonest assholes.

Forum List

Back