Trump's Rules

Trump Humpers (and you are that)

No one really knows who you voted for. We know who you support...unrelentingly
youre confusing me attacking the dems and their policies as a support for trump,,,

thats your mistake, but hate is a good motivator,,

His primary rules were:
  • never allow the public to cool off
  • never admit a fault or wrong
  • never concede that there may be some good in your enemy
  • never leave room for alternatives
  • never accept blame
  • concentrate on one enemy at a time and blame him for everything that goes wrong
  • people will believe a big lie sooner than a little one
  • if you repeat it frequently enough people will sooner or later believe it.
In think this pretty sums up Trump's strategy when running for and while in office...

John Bolton has to be the smartest man ever when he said people should ignore Trump…

Wow, thanks bro. Excellent thread.
Wayyy better than the other 98,654 that say virtually the same thing.
“The county has, for whatever reason, also refused to produce the network routers. We want the routers, Sonny, Wendy, we got to get those routers, please. The routers. Come on, Kelly, we can get those routers. Those routers. You know what? We’re so beyond the routers, there’s so many fraudulent votes without the routers. But if you got those routers, what that will show, and they don’t want to give up the routers. They don’t want to give them. They are fighting like hell. Why are these commissioners fighting not to give the routers?”

“The county has, for whatever reason, also refused to produce the network routers. We want the routers, Sonny, Wendy, we got to get those routers, please. The routers. Come on, Kelly, we can get those routers. Those routers. You know what? We’re so beyond the routers, there’s so many fraudulent votes without the routers. But if you got those routers, what that will show, and they don’t want to give up the routers. They don’t want to give them. They are fighting like hell. Why are these commissioners fighting not to give the routers?”
Ok boomer :dunno:

Thank you for actually addressing the point, eventually, after AGAIN, spewing off topic partisan shit.

So, He followed those rules huh, "never conceding that there may be some good in your enemy"?

"One of the many great things about our just signed giant Trade Deal with China is that it will bring both the USA & China closer together in so many other ways. Terrific working with President Xi, a man who truly loves his country. Much more to come!”

"“China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus. The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!”

"we're working on the — the problem, the virus. It's a — it's a very tough situation. But I think he's going to handle it. I think he's handled it really well. "

"He is strong, sharp and powerfully focused on leading the counterattack on the Coronavirus. He feels they are doing very well, even building hospitals in a matter of only days … Great discipline is taking place in China, as President Xi strongly leads what will be a very successful operation. "

"I think China is very, you know, professionally run in the sense that they have everything under control," Trump said. "I really believe they are going to have it under control fairly soon. "

Follow the link, there's more. All spun as a NEGATIVE of course, but the point here is, that it contradicts your claim on his treatment of China.

So, now you will dismiss it, spew some more partisan shit and then reassert your position.

You libs really don't have a lot of tools in your tool box.
Trump wasn't very disciplined... Also he was had one rule conflicting with another... He just last the Trade war...

For COVID, he hadn't scapegoated his failure on the response to COVID on China... He needed an enemy and tried a few before he targeted China...
There is no proof China deliberately made or leaked the virus... Even the Gain of Function they are suggesting had nothing to do with COVID...
Trump latched on to China and went on full attack, there was no proof...

Trump wasn't very disciplined... Also he was had one rule conflicting with another... He just last the Trade war...

For COVID, he hadn't scapegoated his failure on the response to COVID on China... He needed an enemy and tried a few before he targeted China...
There is no proof China deliberately made or leaked the virus... Even the Gain of Function they are suggesting had nothing to do with COVID...

^^^This post made Chairman Xi smile^^^

xjp-smilingtackles.jpg

Jeez, so "never do it" but he did it, because he is not "disciplined".

So, anything I show you on him not following your, I sorry, "his" supposed rules, you can just dismiss, because "lack of discipline"?

Very convenient, for you. You put forth a set of "rules" you attribute to him, but you already have an excuse lined up, for when people can show you that he didn't follow those rules.

What a load of shit.

Jeez, so "never do it" but he did it, because he is not "disciplined".

So, anything I show you on him not following your, I sorry, "his" supposed rules, you can just dismiss, because "lack of discipline"?

Very convenient, for you. You put forth a set of "rules" you attribute to him, but you already have an excuse lined up, for when people can show you that he didn't follow those rules.

What a load of shit.
Rules can be broken. They still remain as the guide rails that you try and stay between..

Are you trying to imply Trump is a disciplined person... You can cll him a lot of things but by his own admission and lifestyle he isn't that disciplined...

I proposed these rules and I have yet to see anyone from the Trumpsters proposing a different set of rules...

You are making it out that Trump has no rules he lives his life by.... You can point out places where he went against his rules but 90%+ time he stuck by them...

Even China was a strange one... They were the bad guys for trade war, that was over so tried to mend fences... But he needed a bad guy for COVID and various people he tried to blame didn't work (one time he tried to blame healthcare staff and hospitals, that didn't go well).. Then he tried blaming Obama (another disaster, he was in charge not Obama), Governors(Democratic ones)(Disaster, people disliked dividing the country under attack), there was a few conspiracy theories about it not being real (loading bodybags on to a refrigerator truck, looked very bad)....

Then he got back to his rules and found an enemy, China, which he could blame easier... Then he just blame anything he could on them, minimal to no actual real evidence but who cares, he had his base anger pointed away from him...

Rules can be broken. They still remain as the guide rails that you try and stay between..

Are you trying to imply Trump is a disciplined person... You can cll him a lot of things but by his own admission and lifestyle he isn't that disciplined...

I proposed these rules and I have yet to see anyone from the Trumpsters proposing a different set of rules...

You are making it out that Trump has no rules he lives his life by.... You can point out places where he went against his rules but 90%+ time he stuck by them...

i am making it out, that you are just a monkey throwing shit at a wall, to see if you can get anything to stick.

Trump is a complicated and interesting story, that may or may not be done yet. There is a lot to unwrap there.

BUt not with you. YOu are not a good faith debater. You are just throwing partisan shit.

His primary rules were:
  • never accept blame
  • concentrate on one enemy at a time and blame him for everything that goes wrong
In think this pretty sums up Trump's strategy when running for and while in office...
Big time projection there.

His primary rules were:
  • never accept blame
Sums up every democrat there is. Just like you, all filthy liars.

IF and that's a big one, We would admit that All politicians make mistakes & that both party's have made plenty. We need to chose leaders by how they have lead there life's & what they have done for the average American. Not by what political party they belong to.

Forum List

Back