Trump's revenge tour begins this week.

Trump will restart his rallies this month starting with the North Carolina Republican Party convention. As a confirmed left winger, I am looking forward to his return. We all know his first and main goal will be to seek revenge on each and every republican who he doesn't deem to be supportive enough of him. The bodies of the unfaithful will be piled high. The fact that many of those people are already in danger of losing their seats to Democrats doesn't make a bit of difference to him. They weren't supportive enough, and they will pay. Of course he will continue to make absurd claims about how the election was stolen from him, but he isn't capable of just making the same old absurd and totally debunked claims. He will have a fresh, new list of claims that are so crazy that even his minions might secretly think he has gone off the deep end. I was wrong when I said there weren't enough crazies to elect him the first time, but that was before the left realized just how terrible he is, and brought out more voters for his opponent than had ever voted before. Keep in mind that his approval rating never reached 50%. It should be entertaining to see him continue to destroy the right wing, and encouraging to know that with each rally, all those who opposed him will again vow to do everything they can to prevent him being elected again. Complacency in any election he is in won't be a problem. I say let his revengeb tour begin. Let Trump be Trump. It's the best way to crush him, and his party, or to let him do it himself.
It'll be a shit show for the gop, when it's trying to rein in Biden and the progessives. Not that everything they propose is bad, some is good, but the left goes off its own crazy end too
Those 40 billion rounds of ammo purchased in the past 12 years in America will now become handy.
Ah....more of those subtle threats of violence we've learned to expect from trump fluffers.
Biden's son is a total racist and you're such a fluffer for him!
Who?
Thanks, for proving you support for an agenda over any compromise. Hunter is a racist by your own definition, and you are defending it! Biden is making you loons show your true colors, and I LOVE IT!
Who?

Trump will restart his rallies this month starting with the North Carolina Republican Party convention. As a confirmed left winger, I am looking forward to his return. We all know his first and main goal will be to seek revenge on each and every republican who he doesn't deem to be supportive enough of him. The bodies of the unfaithful will be piled high. The fact that many of those people are already in danger of losing their seats to Democrats doesn't make a bit of difference to him. They weren't supportive enough, and they will pay. Of course he will continue to make absurd claims about how the election was stolen from him, but he isn't capable of just making the same old absurd and totally debunked claims. He will have a fresh, new list of claims that are so crazy that even his minions might secretly think he has gone off the deep end. I was wrong when I said there weren't enough crazies to elect him the first time, but that was before the left realized just how terrible he is, and brought out more voters for his opponent than had ever voted before. Keep in mind that his approval rating never reached 50%. It should be entertaining to see him continue to destroy the right wing, and encouraging to know that with each rally, all those who opposed him will again vow to do everything they can to prevent him being elected again. Complacency in any election he is in won't be a problem. I say let his revenge tour begin. Let Trump be Trump. It's the best way to crush him, and his party, or to let him do it himself.
Fake news--Trump wouldn't take the spot light away from China Joe and Kameltoe. They are doing such a bang up job destroying the country, he wouldn't want to take the limelight from them.
You could be right. He only had a few hundred there to see him last week.

Trump will restart his rallies this month starting with the North Carolina Republican Party convention. As a confirmed left winger, I am looking forward to his return. We all know his first and main goal will be to seek revenge on each and every republican who he doesn't deem to be supportive enough of him. The bodies of the unfaithful will be piled high. The fact that many of those people are already in danger of losing their seats to Democrats doesn't make a bit of difference to him. They weren't supportive enough, and they will pay. Of course he will continue to make absurd claims about how the election was stolen from him, but he isn't capable of just making the same old absurd and totally debunked claims. He will have a fresh, new list of claims that are so crazy that even his minions might secretly think he has gone off the deep end. I was wrong when I said there weren't enough crazies to elect him the first time, but that was before the left realized just how terrible he is, and brought out more voters for his opponent than had ever voted before. Keep in mind that his approval rating never reached 50%. It should be entertaining to see him continue to destroy the right wing, and encouraging to know that with each rally, all those who opposed him will again vow to do everything they can to prevent him being elected again. Complacency in any election he is in won't be a problem. I say let his revenge tour begin. Let Trump be Trump. It's the best way to crush him, and his party, or to let him do it himself.
Was going to post it...lolol

I love it. He ain't Prez anymore.LOLOL

He can says a whole lotsa stuffy....HAHAHAHA

The money he will make off these rallies....LOLOLOL

INDOOR......................BAWWWHAHA

Every libturd will see them....HAHA

He'll make Witter and Facefuck look like childs play...................hehehehehehehehehehe

HEEEEEEEEEEHHHHAAAAWWWWW

Yep. He will make a lot of money off of his crazies.

Yeah. All the useless legal fees for 4 yrs of your bullshit.

What you morons did to this country to rid you of Trump. We're a fucking mess in 4 MONTHS

We need someone to unite us against your preplanned destruction of our country. Ain't happenin.

You control the shit holes....fine

Rest of us. Stick it

The Country is doing fine. It's your brain that's a mess. Seek help.

Shut up stupid. Believe in a Russia Hoax for 5 fucking years you dumb ass. You licked every drop out of Fauci's cock you fucking fool. How stupid can you be shit head.

Isn't it odd how trump fluffers go on with their sexual imagery all the time? I guess they go with what's familiar for themselves.

Are you a Spitter or Swallower? Moaner or Screamer?......How's that imagery?...Get out of here now pest

Sorry....not interested. Stop trying to hit on me with your creepy orange cultist sexual fantasies.

Fake news--Trump wouldn't take the spot light away from China Joe and Kameltoe. They are doing such a bang up job destroying the country, he wouldn't want to take the limelight from them.
And yet you feel it was worth a thread. TDS lives strong in your feeble mind.

View attachment 497258
Biden is doing great. It's great having a president that doesn't resemble an exploding cigar.
View attachment 497272
A great job indeed, even the media is starting to report on Biden's inflation. He hasn't even been in office for 6 months. He is a disaster.
Democrats hate the poor.
Do you know who doesn't agree with you? The poor.
That is because they are low information. Just the way the Democrats like it.
Ohhh, Goodie!! Are you saying the poor are stupid just like you say the blacks are stupid? I gotta say I don't understand your strategy, but at least you are consistent.
Hold on, it's your party that shouts. YOU'RE TO STUPID TO GET AN I.D. But you support them, sad.
Funny how it's only trump fluffers who say that. Such as yourself.
No your party calls getting an id racist. Lol. Oh how about hunter Biden using the n word like a pez dispenser?

And..................................here you are. :heehee:

View attachment 497258
Biden is doing great. It's great having a president that doesn't resemble an exploding cigar.
View attachment 497272
A great job indeed, even the media is starting to report on Biden's inflation. He hasn't even been in office for 6 months. He is a disaster.
Democrats hate the poor.
Ohhh, Goodie!! Are you saying the poor are stupid just like you say the blacks are stupid? I gotta say I don't understand your strategy, but at least you are consistent.
Hold on, it's your party that shouts. YOU'RE TO STUPID TO GET AN I.D. But you support them, sad.
No your party calls getting an id racist. Lol. Oh how about hunter Biden using the n word like a pez dispenser?
Who? You certainly are fixated on this guy. He jilt you?

View attachment 497258
View attachment 497272
Democrats hate the poor.
You got your Don Jr dildo out yet. Biden's son is a racist and you could careless. So your the same as him, I guess behind closed doors it's all good? The president’s son says the n word regularly, and you good with that? Where are your boys blm?

Of course it was. The GOP is being led by a loser pig, and that should be pointed out often.

View attachment 497258
View attachment 497272
Democrats hate the poor.
You got your Don Jr dildo out yet. Biden's son is a racist and you could careless. So your the same as him, I guess behind closed doors it's all good? The president’s son says the n word regularly, and you good with that? Where are your boys blm?
I feel for you.....you've got it bad for this guy whoever he is....or was....or will be. You've got it so bad that in a thread about lil'trump, you can't stop talking about him.

Of course it was. The GOP is being led by a loser pig, and that should be pointed out often.
I think the comedy playing out in WA today is much more entertaining. Try as you and the msm will, you can't hide the incompetence that is the current regime. LMAO. The best thing about it is that you can't do anything about it except whine about a non entity.

View attachment 497258
View attachment 497272
Democrats hate the poor.
I can tell you are hoping that mentioning Hunter Biden so much is really gaining ground for your dumb ass crap, but it's really not. Nobody cares about your rant but you.

View attachment 497258
View attachment 497272
Democrats hate the poor.
I can tell you are hoping that mentioning Hunter Biden so much is really gaining ground for your dumb ass crap, but it's really not. Nobody cares about your rant but you.
Someone is TOTALLY obsessed, eh? :heehee:

View attachment 497258
View attachment 497272
Democrats hate the poor.
Someone is TOTALLY obsessed, eh? :heehee:
yep

View attachment 497258
View attachment 497272
Democrats hate the poor.
Kind of like no one cares about your rants about someone who has no power. How about getting relevant and pointing your hypocritical venom at the incompetents that are currently squatting in the WH.

View attachment 497258
View attachment 497272
Democrats hate the poor.
Kind of like no one cares about your rants about someone who has no power. How about getting relevant and pointing your hypocritical venom at the incompetents that are currently squatting in the WH.
Trump has the power to be head of the GPO. Of course, they are just like dumb children, and it doesn't take much to be their leader,

View attachment 497258
View attachment 497272
Democrats hate the poor.
Trump has the power to be head of the GPO. Of course, they are just like dumb children, and it doesn't take much to be their leader,
Only in your own demented mind.

View attachment 497258
View attachment 497272
Democrats hate the poor.
Your republican leaders seem to disagree with you. Trump is the head of the GOP.

View attachment 497258
View attachment 497272
Democrats hate the poor.
Your republican leaders seem to disagree with you. Trump is the head of the GOP.
They are terrified of him and his violent cultists.

View attachment 497258
View attachment 497272
Democrats hate the poor.
I direct you attention to YOUR post #162. Moron--keep up with your own shit.

Forum List

Back