Trump's Respect for the Troops vs Biden's Disrespect

Give me a fucking break. You're making this big of a deal out of some troops being on standby? He greatly disrespected and abused them right?
Ok lets see Biden and the Congress Critters spend a night in a concrete parking garage on a 25 degree night. That was a complete disgrace and insult to our troops.
OK. Let's see Trump and his fucked up family do that. DJT incited an insurrection and this is what we have to deal with and clean up.

Cleaning up the Trump Trash that left DC.
The Insurrection where the clean up operation involved picking up discarded cigarrettes?
That insurrection?

Give me a fucking break. You're making this big of a deal out of some troops being on standby? He greatly disrespected and abused them right?
Biden hates our troops. It's obvious. If he could shake the pentagon down for some do re mi, he might change his tune.
The military loves Biden! :D

Actually ANY Democrat will treat them this way

View attachment 447146

Perhaps it should be noted

If Trump had not incited a riotous attack on the Capitol in order to prevent the legal transition of power then those Guardsmen would be home right now sleeping in their own bed and banging their wives and girlfriends/boyfriends.

Accept some responsibility for what you have done and stop acting like a kid with his hand in his mother's purse.

View attachment 447146

Trump never cared about the military where have you've been the past 4 years
Trump got a huge reception and the Army-Navy game.
Biden was greeted with soldiers turning their backs in Washington.
:D

Biden hates our troops. It's obvious. If he could shake the pentagon down for some do re mi, he might change his tune.

Sure, I can think of quite a few in the National Guard that disagree with your BS.

Hey ASSHOLE: 5,000 troops and the best Biden can do is to go tell them to sleep on a concrete floor in a cold parking garage where they have ONE power outlet and ONE bathroom to share between them all. :fu:

They're soldiers. I think they're fine. You're making something out of nothing.

Soldiers don't shit on the sidewalks like you filth leftists.

August 2020 was Peak Covid and the height of the BLM riots.
Even then Trump polled higher than Obama when he was President.

Democrats hate the infantry soldiers and enlisted men of the U.S. military; they feel that only officers should be allowed to carry weapons. It's part and parcel of the gun control which they seek to impose on the general population outside the military, who, except for police and hired corporate security, they feel should not be allowed to possess or carry firearms at all.

Democrats are animal rights activists. There is no room for hunting in the police-state prostitution-friendly drug-dealing district envisioned by Democrats to rule over America.
That is simply a lie.

Beyond the over representation of White Supremacists in the military most of the military are really Democrats and Democrats are the ones most concerned with protecting the lives of the military and vets.

If Trump of the Trumpinistas gave a single fuck about servicemen they wouldn't have tried to overthrow the government thus forcing a military callup.

Take responsibility buttwipe!

View attachment 447146

If Trump had not incited a riotous attack on the Capitol in order to prevent the legal transition of power then those Guardsmen would be home right now sleeping in their own bed and banging their wives and girlfriends/boyfriends.

Accept some responsibility for what you have done and stop acting like a kid with his hand in his mother's purse.
Trump did not incite anything.
It was a mainly peaceful protest by Pro Democracy activists.
And they were protesting against the coup of November 3rd.

Ok lets see Biden and the Congress Critters spend a night in a concrete parking garage on a 25 degree night. That was a complete disgrace and insult to our troops.
OK. Let's see Trump and his fucked up family do that. DJT incited an insurrection and this is what we have to deal with and clean up.

The Insurrection where the clean up operation involved picking up discarded cigarrettes?
That insurrection?
Nope. History happened right in front of your eyes, and mine.

An insurrection incited by then POTUS DJT.

Democrats hate the infantry soldiers and enlisted men of the U.S. military; they feel that only officers should be allowed to carry weapons. It's part and parcel of the gun control which they seek to impose on the general population outside the military, who, except for police and hired corporate security, they feel should not be allowed to possess or carry firearms at all.

Democrats are animal rights activists. There is no room for hunting in the police-state prostitution-friendly drug-dealing district envisioned by Democrats to rule over America.
That is simply a lie.

Beyond the over representation of White Supremacists in the military most of the military are really Democrats and Democrats are the ones most concerned with protecting the lives of the military and vets.

If Trump of the Trumpinistas gave a single fuck about servicemen they wouldn't have tried to overthrow the government thus forcing a military callup.

Take responsibility buttwipe!
Trump wanted to overthrow the Government even though he was President at the time??

That insurrection?

The DOJ have announced that they are not investigating Trump for incitement.
And it wasn't insurrection. It was DEFENCE of the Constitution from an illegitimate President.

Hey ASSHOLE: 5,000 troops and the best Biden can do is to go tell them to sleep on a concrete floor in a cold parking garage where they have ONE power outlet and ONE bathroom to share between them all. :fu: Trump out of office 2,000 miles away did better (far better) with one hand tied behind his back.
You're mistaken.

The parking garage was NOT where they were sent to sleep.

It was reported that the parking garage was for where those on their 12 hour shift, were sent there to take a rest while still on their 12 hour shift. It wasn't their sleeping quarters for when they were off duty...is what the news said.

Maybe some tried to get some shuteye while on their breaks? I dunno?

And it did look uncomfortable, in the pics....!!!!

In other words, stand on your feet for 12 hours, then go take a break on a cold garage floor full of exhaust fumes, no power and no bathroom. Speaks volumes for the leadership we can expect out of this hapless idiot and his sideline bitch, Nancy.

Hey ASSHOLE: 5,000 troops and the best Biden can do is to go tell them to sleep on a concrete floor in a cold parking garage where they have ONE power outlet and ONE bathroom to share between them all. :fu:

They're soldiers. I think they're fine. You're making something out of nothing.
They will hold biden to a higher standard than they held Donald

That insurrection?

The DOJ have announced that they are not investigating Trump for incitement.
And it wasn't insurrection. It was DEFENCE of the Constitution from an illegitimate President.
You seem to know a lot comrade.

View attachment 447146

That's a wonderful fantasy and like all fantasies, has no relation with reality.

When you find reality get a grip on it and try not to let go. When you do that, get back to me.

View attachment 447146

That's a wonderful fantasy and like all fantasies, has no relation with reality.

When you find reality get a grip on it and try not to let go. When you do that, get back to me.
One of the affidavits signed by poll watchers was one guy who found it odd that 80% of the military vote seemed to be for biden. He found that odd. He always thought the military vote went to republicans.“

Maybe not so after trump called them suckers and losers.

Forum List

Back