Trump's racist attacks of Birther issue- Its all Clinton's fault!

No one cares about this issue but whiny cunty progs.
t.

Racist pieces of shit who call women 'c*nts' like you sure don't want to talk about it

Hell as Donald Trump said- he could shoot a person on the street and you Trumpsters would still vote for him.

Or if Hillary had said this Birther crap

View attachment 90076
How is stating facts "racist?"

this is not a fact.
upload_2016-9-18_23-8-30.png

I'm not sure that Obama was actually born in Hawaii. The thing is, I also think it really shouldn't matter. His mother was definitely American, that should be enough. I mean seriously, neither Ted Cruz nor John Mccain were born in the U.S., why is it that no one pays any attention to that? Because they're white?

"Natural born American" means both his mother and father have to be American or he has to be born in the USA. Obama's father was not an American, and if he wasn't born in the USA, then he's not a natural born American.

But Barack Obama was born in Hawaii- and Donald Trump had proof of that in 2011- so why did Trump continue Birthering until 2016?
upload_2016-9-18_23-9-48.png

upload_2016-9-18_23-10-25.png

I'm not sure that Obama was actually born in Hawaii. The thing is, I also think it really shouldn't matter. His mother was definitely American, that should be enough. I mean seriously, neither Ted Cruz nor John Mccain were born in the U.S., why is it that no one pays any attention to that? Because they're white?
"Natural born American" means both his mother and father have to be American or he has to be born in the USA. Obama's father was not an American, and if he wasn't born in the USA, then he's not a natural born American.
Get over it, his term is almost over and your definition of "natural born American" is faulty.
Hmmm, no it isn't. It appears that Hillary and her media drones are the ones who needs to "get over it." They brought this up after her poll numbers tanked.

Donald Trump of course is the one who continually 'brought it up'- from 2011 to 2015

Why do you think that Donald Trump now blames his Birther idiocy on Hillary Clinton?

Do you think that Donald Trump was really just a gullible tool of Hillary Clinton?

Just to help you with any doubts....

Mind you Donald Trump knew about this in 2011- and yet for the next 4 years Trump continued to claim he did not know where Barack Obama was born.
View attachment 90144

I had certainly heard about the long form, but there were still many who didn't believe it. I googled around to see if I could find any substance to the claims that it was false, I couldn't. Maybe substantiating evidence is out there somewhere, but even if it were, I really don't think where Obama was born should matter anyway.

It came from a staffer who was immediately dismissed.

Trump has used it deceitfully for five years and will be made be punished by the American People.

Even that is not correct- a staffer apparently 'forwarded' an email.

So it didn't originate with the staffer- he or she forwarded something he or she received.

Regardless we do know two things:
  1. Trump lied when he claimed his Birther idiocy was all Clinton's fault
  2. Trump was the King Birther for 2011-2016
upload_2016-9-18_23-15-30.png

Not every insult or "attack" upon obama's credibility is due to racism even if he is half black. Some people don't like him for reasons other than race.

That being said, Trump will attack anyone if he thinks it is in his self interest to do so. Therefore, I don't think Trump is a racist jerk. He is just a jerk.

Well this thread is largely in response to an idiot who claimed that Hillary Clinton's non-start of the Birther idiocy shows she is a racist.

And by which 'logic' would mean that each of Trump's many Birther claims shows he is a racist.

View attachment 90145
And that logic is just plain wrong.

breitbartcom-is-pumping-this-1991-promotional-document-that-says-obama-was-born-in-kenya.jpg

This is real, from 1991...Obama used a different story when it benefited him.

The pamphlet is real- but President Obama never said he was born in Kenya. That was a mistake of the publisher.

Nor could that be the reason for Trump's Birther idiocy- because Trump didn't hear about that brochure until 2012- and he became a big Birther in 2011

Funny how the Dems are so fucked up that they are turning on one of their own, MATT LAUER, so being unbiased in his interview. They are mad that he didn't go after Trump and give hillary a pass.

THese idiots are so skewed that UNBIASED seems to them like TRUMP bias.

Unless you are 100% in the tank for Hillary, you are a traitor to their cause.

LOL- trying to change the subject from Trump much?

Why do you think that Donald Trump was the King Birther from 2011-2015- but suddenly in 2016- he isn't a Birther?

Other than trying to get elected- what changed?

1. Hillary started the birther movement, that is a well known fact.
2. There is nothing racist about it.

LOL- like a true Trumpster and Birther- you just can't resist lying.

But tell me- why do you want to believe that Donald Trump was just a gullible fool who had his strings pulled by Hillary Clinton for 5 years?

breitbartcom-is-pumping-this-1991-promotional-document-that-says-obama-was-born-in-kenya.jpg

That was explained by the asst editor who did it, and your insinuation was rebutted a long time ago.

Birferism is a core essential of Alt Right beliefs in that it embodies racial and cultural taboos.

Why did the editor lie and why did Barack perpetuate the lie?

Why do you believe the editor lied?

Why do you believe that Barack Obama knew anything about it- since he was telling everyone at the time that he was born in Hawaii

Remember- that was just a pamphlet- an obscure pamphlet- not like it reached millions of people- not like these publications.

List of publications that interviewed Barack Obama and showed his place of birth as Hawaii

New York Times, February 6, 1990 - daily circulation- 1,586,757- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Tribune, February 7, 1990- daily circulation 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii

Washington Post, February 8, 1990- daily circulation 507.615- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Daily Herald, May 3, 1990-- daily circulation 15,190- Obama born in Hawaii

Columbia Today, Fall 1990- Obama born in Hawaii

Obscure promotional pamphlet says Obama born in Kenya- 1991

Chicago Magazine, January 1993- circulation 165,000- Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Tribune, Feb 10, 1993- 414,590- Obama born in Hawaii

Los Angeles Times, August 7, 1995- daily circulation 605,243 - Obama born in Hawaii

"Dreams from My Father" 1995- millions of copies sold - Obama born in Hawaii

Barack Obama State Senate Webpage, October 1, 1999 - Obama born in Hawaii

Chicago Daily Herald, January 22, 2003- 15,190 - Obama born in Hawaii

Time Magazine, June 24, 2004- circulation 3,276.882 - Obama born in Hawaii

Seeing as Obama's second term is almost up, this shit about where he was born don't really matter even if the birthers were correct and Obama should not have been eligible to be president.

That was explained by the asst editor who did it, and your insinuation was rebutted a long time ago.

Birferism is a core essential of Alt Right beliefs in that it embodies racial and cultural taboos.

Why did the editor lie and why did Barack perpetuate the lie?
Neither happened, and you know it was an error, later admitted by the asst editor.

America knows now that birferism is an emotional disease, and Red Donald has a lot of explaining to do.

I am just wondering how such an obvious error could occur. How did the editor come up with that incorrect fact in Barack's bio? I thought maybe he explained when it was discussed previously, as you mentioned. It was clearly rebutted, so how did the editor come up with that erroneous information?

Well its all speculation- but if I were to speculate- in a pre-internet world- the editor might have seen an article that mentioned Barack Obama was born in Kenya- and failed to notice that it was Barack Obama Senior that was born in Kenya.

Barack Obama Jr.- born Hawaii
Barack Obama Sr.- born Kenya

but that is speculation. All we know for certain is that it was a mistake and that Barack Obama Jr. never told her that he was born in Kenya.

Seeing as Obama's second term is almost up, this shit about where he was born don't really mater even if the birthers were correct and Obama should not have been eligible to be president.

What does matter is that the GOP President of the United States for 5 years pushed a Konspiracy theory that the President of the United States was not really eligible to be President.

And now blames his being an idiot Birther on Hillary Clinton.

Seeing as Obama's second term is almost up, this shit about where he was born don't really mater even if the birthers were correct and Obama should not have been eligible to be president.

What does matter is that the GOP President of the United States for 5 years pushed a Konspiracy theory that the President of the United States was not really eligible to be President.

We have two inferior candidates this election cycle, and unfortunately, one of the two inferior candidates will be elected president.

We have two inferior candidates this election cycle, and unfortunately, one of the two inferior candidates will be elected president.

One of the candidates spent 5 years appealing to Birthers and proclaiming that the President of the United States was not really an American.

The other candidate is a former Senator and Secretary of State.

One of the candidates spent 5 years appealing to Birthers and proclaiming that the President of the United States was not really an American.

The other candidate is a former Senator and Secretary of State.
One was a highly successful business person in America and internationally.

The other was extremely careless (at minimum) with classified information.

See how that works.
Both candidates have issues that should disqualify either from being president. However, they are the candidates picked by our system to run on the two party tickets and it does not appear that there is a third party candidate strong enough to compete.

If you think HRC is qualified to be president, it would be futile for me to try to convince you otherwise. The same goes for those that are in Trump's corner. It looks to me like a choice of the lesser of evils.

Forum List

Back