Trumps problem with women

Hey did you know :
Trump's former wife Ivana said Trump raped her in a sworn deposition

Yet
When Juanita Brodderick had a chance to accuse Bill Clinton under oath of rape [by testifying at the Paula Jones Civil trial] she declined to do so and instead gave a sworn statement that Bill Clinton did not in fact rape her ...
Ivana also said she lied.

End of story.
so she perjured herself ?
Yup yup.
She perjured herself you are saying...was she prosecuted ...?

. Anyone who believes in the teachings of Saul Alinsky is a rotten human being.

Donald Trump's ex-wife: Trump kept book of Hitler's speeches by bed ...
According to a 1990 Vanity Fair interview, Ivana Trump once told her lawyer Michael Kennedy that her husband, real-estate mogul Donald Trump, now a leading Republican presidential candidate, kept a book of Hitler's speeches near his bed.
Who gives a fuck. You Hillary leeches are getting desperate.
you do not like the post bro ? LOL
1990 Vanity Fair interview, Ivana Trump once told her lawyer Michael Kennedy that her husband, real-estate mogul Donald Trump, now a leading Republican presidential candidate, kept a book of Hitler's speeches near his bed.

I was in the military during the Clinton years, and things weren't all that great.

so what?

Everyone knows that all economies are local. A president has some effect on the economy of an area, but economies go through cycles, and usually a president has very little effect on it. The effect we've had from Obama is nothing, mostly because the GOP congress cancels him out. Anything that happens has little to do with him right now. Most of the damage was around the time he was elected. What Obama does is make life more expensive for all of us. Hillary will do the same.

So for the record - When Republicans fuck up the economy - like Reagan, FOrd and both Bushes Did, thePresident has nothing to do with the economy.

And when we have recovery under Democrats, the President still doesn't have anything to do with it.

And when it comes to AIDs, I'm just repeating what's on the record but well hidden by the press.

And leaving out key parts, like the conduct of the Blood Industry.

I was in the military during the Clinton years, and things weren't all that great.

so what?

Everyone knows that all economies are local. A president has some effect on the economy of an area, but economies go through cycles, and usually a president has very little effect on it. The effect we've had from Obama is nothing, mostly because the GOP congress cancels him out. Anything that happens has little to do with him right now. Most of the damage was around the time he was elected. What Obama does is make life more expensive for all of us. Hillary will do the same.

So for the record - When Republicans fuck up the economy - like Reagan, FOrd and both Bushes Did, thePresident has nothing to do with the economy.

And when we have recovery under Democrats, the President still doesn't have anything to do with it.

And when it comes to AIDs, I'm just repeating what's on the record but well hidden by the press.

And leaving out key parts, like the conduct of the Blood Industry.
The Blood Industry centers around prisoner donations. That was the point of the issue.
And for the record, Democrats don't leave town when a Republican president swears in. They have just as much, if not more to do with the fucked up economy as the president.

The Blood Industry centers around prisoner donations. That was the point of the issue.
And for the record, Democrats don't leave town when a Republican president swears in. They have just as much, if not more to do with the fucked up economy as the president.

But yet we always have recessions when Republicans are in charge...

In fact, when I was growing up in the 1970's, my parents remarked that Democrats gave us wars, and Republicans gave us Recessions

Now Republicans give us both.

Forum List

Back