Trump's only crutch kicked out from under him- Reelection Death

We will see how this plays out. If the virus burns out and the stock market rebounds quickly, we will be seeing all the "Trump is finished" trolling video montages once again.

We could see GDP down in the 2nd quarter due to the virus, but then have a very big # in the 3rd quarter as a bunch of delayed 2nd quarter activity all gets lumped in as business is playing catch up. This would give Trump a big GDP # right ahead of the election with no further numbers out until after the election when the GDP would come back to earth as things even out. This scenario is not far fetched in my opinion.

The stock markets dived again and the economy is in trouble.
Without Obama's economy to claim as his own, Trump has absolutely nothing to lean on. He's accomplished nothing, done nothing, and caused a whole lot of harm. Trump is a fucking useless bag of hot air. Reelection for him is a pipe dream. Trump is toast.
Step away from the Crack Pipe.

As long as Fat Donnie thinks his political BS is working, all his feeble followers will praise him. And if things start to get bad, he will flip and right alongside him will be his feeble followers.

I can tell by your avatar that you have a small penis. Overcompensation?
In relation to your big pussie, YOU would think it was small.

You had to answer my post twice? Mental midgets like you are not too quick on the uptake!
The phony admiral is/has a big pussie!

Can't discuss the topic? Fine.

Without Obama's economy to claim as his own, Trump has absolutely nothing to lean on. He's accomplished nothing, done nothing, and caused a whole lot of harm. Trump is a fucking useless bag of hot air. Reelection for him is a pipe dream. Trump is toast.

I hope so.

Typical leftist response. I hope millions of Americas suffer and take great financial loss so our commie candidate can beat a President doing an outstanding job.

My response was not to what you claim, of course being the A-Hole you are, you would make this claim. My hope is, trump is toast.

This fat ass narcissistic fool you support has yet to do anything that other leaders in other nations have done to protect their population from a potential pandemic.

Had he been concerned for our (all of us) population he would have put Pence in charge of Medical Professionals, given Pence's failure to protect the people in Scott County by acting and making needle exchange way to late, causing the greatest number of people contacting HIV in one county, is no one to be leading anything which puts people in harms way.

Pence and trump have made this outbreak a political issue, not what it really is, a serious outbreak of a new virus. The idiot-in-Chief (or both of them) came to late to the party, and as more of the infected, infect more American Citzens, much of the blame will be where the buck stopped, at the White House, or more likely at the first green at Mar a Lago.

All I hear is 'waa, waa, waa..' from you.

Why is that?

You've already stated that 'You got yours' (thank you Cali taxpayers) and dgaf about the rest of us humans.

In your 'retirement' is it your hobby to post asinine crap like you do?

What a miserable life.

That's some baaaaaad butthurt you're dealing with.

Grow up.

Without Obama's economy to claim as his own,

Retarded and ridiculous

Funny how everytime the economy shows signs of faltering it's Trumps. Then weeks later as it rebounds and breaks records its Obama's again

That has not been the case. Trump inherited a rising stock market but took credit for it's rise like there was none until he took office. You guys went for this lie and all we have been saying is the markets has risen less under trump than it did during Obama. So now that it's falling just bow your neck and accept the criticism trump will take if he doesn't do what is necessary to take care of this situation. He wanted to be president, this is what presidents are for.
He took credit for what is his. Seems reasonable

Without Obama's economy to claim as his own,

Retarded and ridiculous

Funny how everytime the economy shows signs of faltering it's Trumps. Then weeks later as it rebounds and breaks records its Obama's again

That has not been the case. Trump inherited a rising stock market but took credit for it's rise like there was none until he took office. You guys went for this lie and all we have been saying is the markets has risen less under trump than it did during Obama. So now that it's falling just bow your neck and accept the criticism trump will take if he doesn't do what is necessary to take care of this situation. He wanted to be president, this is what presidents are for.
He took credit for what is his. Seems reasonable
Yup, since the day he was elected it's been all his.

Those afflicted with TDS deny deny deny.
Matters not, most of the public is smarter than they appear to be.

Trump is going to bitch slap any democrat that faces him in November. It’s going to be a record landslide.

Get your crying towel ready snowflake.

So I'm hearing you say that you're cheering for the possibility of a pandemic and the chance to lie to people about how it's a failure of Trump's economic policies, because Democrat victory depends on misery and fear.

Fascinating admission.
You're hearing THAT? Oh boy!! Those voices in your head a wreaking havoc with you grasp of reality.

Trump is going to bitch slap any democrat that faces him in November. It’s going to be a record landslide.

Get your crying towel ready snowflake.
:abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

You do realize that a virus isn't a long term thing? That the markets WILL come back and that WILL be happening long before the election next year? Do you honestly think that a dip in the stock market followed by a major rally by the stock market is going to affect anyone's vote a year later? You need to get a grip...

STATEMENT: " You do realize that a virus isn't a long term thing?"

RESPONSE: WHO & THE CDC DON'T AGREE WITH THIS STATEMENT. IT SEEMS YOU MUST BE LISTENING TO DONALD TRUMP, NOT A GOOD THING TO DO GIVEN HIS RECORD OF MISLEADING THE PUBLIC AND LYING INCESSANTLY.

The Israelis say they think they already have the ability to create a vaccine. It's gonna crush you when the coronavirus is contained and doesn't result in huge American deaths, isn't it?

Which tells us everything we need to know about you.

How is the flu a greater risk than coronavirus, when corona virus has a mortality rate that is 20 times greater than the flu? And we have flu vaccinations, whereas the Coronavirus won't have a vaccine for the masses for 18 months? It will spread faster than the flu... at least that is how it appears so far.....

We need to be testing regional communities throughout the USA to be on top of it, to nix it in the bud. THOSE Corona virus testing kits need distributing, to all States...hospitals....

The sooner we spot the cases, the quicker and likelihood of containment.... with less chances of an economic disaster.... we just need to be prepared, and part of that is to spot cases EARLY....

The earlier, the better....

OK, I am not going to argue with you with links. I will tell you what it says, and if you want to argue, go for it!

Coronavirus Mortality Rate (COVID-19) - Worldometer

and then------->How does the new coronavirus compare with the flu? | Live Science

So then, it is NOT 20 times greater, and in fact, a true number of % can NOT be determined because the virus is in 3rd world countries, or less developed countries than our own.

I agree with you that a vaccine needs to be developed ASAP, but politically, it makes no difference who holds the reins of power, it is what it is on the time table.

By the way-------->should we close our borders down totally to isolate us from the infection? If so/if not, why so/why not?
A lot has changed since your first link which was 10 days ago, imo.

Yes, I think we should close our borders to all visitors and businessmen who can communicate via live video with their clients for now, and allow only American citizen's and legal residents back in, and maybe allow students back in but NOT without testing, quarantining, then testing again after quarantine before releasing in to the USA public population for all of them! :D At least for a temporary period until we can get a handle on a less intrusive plan that would work!

I was watching this clip on the news with some chairman lady of a company that manages a whole bunch of USA fast food companies in Asia, like McDonalds and KFC.... in china or maybe Japan...??? I don't know but somewhere in the Orient, and they have the employees wearing protective gear and some ap where the customers order what they want over their phones and when they come in to the joint they take the customer's instant temperature, and you can't go in the fast food place without a mask and some have the service where you do not go in to the store at all, pay by credit card, and go to a certain place, where they place the food that was ordered, with a sticker on it showing the names of the person who prepared it and the delivery guy that just dropped the food off.....and their temperatures at the time of fixing and carrying etc etc etc

It was just crazy crazy crazy... but it kept the businesses running, and customers happy....

I don't know if businesses here are thinking ahead, but it would not be a bad idea to have some sort of Pandemic Emergency plan to keep things going, at least somewhat, without completely falling off the cliff, for many businesses.

Your point is well taken Care, and I am not going to insult your intelligence and claim you have gone overboard.

None of us can know what the government will actually do to protect us if things head South, or what measures they will take if need be.

All I really know is---------------> we need to insure the protection of ALL Americans, and whatever measures they do take, we must understand that it is NOT for our own good, but for the citizens good. If we are sick, we don't want to infect our fellow Americans, do we?

This could be ok, or this could get really ugly. That has yet to be determined. I hope that all Americans of all stripes join with us Care, and want the best for everyone!
I want to know why this is worse than a flu?

It's much more easily transmissible/contagious and the death rate is higher than other previous super bugs.

The death rate is about the same as regular old influenza, actually.

it was just reported, that the flu has a mortality rate of less than 1/10 of 1 % / 0,1%, the mortality rate is suppose to be on average for the Corona virus world wide around 2% now, that is 20 times greater death rate if you contact the C=virus, and you are more likely get the virus because none of the population is vaccinated, as they are with the Flu...

Even with a vaccination, that doesn't guarantee you're not going to get it. This year, we had over 14,000 deaths because of the flu in the US, and 250,000 hospitalized. The season isn't close to over with yet.

Yeah, but I think most people don't get flu vaccines. Can't say whether that will be the case with coronavirus.

Last report I heard said that young children are surprisingly not as vulnerable to coronavirus as they are to most respiratory epidemics.

it was just reported, that the flu has a mortality rate of less than 1/10 of 1 % / 0,1%, the mortality rate is suppose to be on average for the Corona virus world wide around 2% now, that is 20 times greater death rate if you contact the C=virus, and you are more likely get the virus because none of the population is vaccinated, as they are with the Flu...

Even with a vaccination, that doesn't guarantee you're not going to get it. This year, we had over 14,000 deaths because of the flu in the US, and 250,000 hospitalized. The season isn't close to over with yet.

Yeah, but I think most people don't get flu vaccines. Can't say whether that will be the case with coronavirus.

Last report I heard said that young children are surprisingly not as vulnerable to coronavirus as they are to most respiratory epidemics.

From what I've read, the danger is mostly to the elderly and those that already have chronic diseases. But that's also true for the flu as well.

From what I've read, the danger is mostly to the elderly and those that already have chronic diseases. But that's also true for the flu as well.
It's true. The problem is the contagion rate is twice as high as the "regular" flu and it is much more deadly. There is no vaccine. It is going to kill a lot more old and sick people than the regular flu does. So I suppose if we have no issue with our parents dying or the lady down the lane with severe asthma, we're all good.

That's true for all manner of illnesses. It's weird how having a compromised immune system makes it harder for you to fight off disease, huh?

But young children also don't have the strongest immune systems, so it's nice to hear that they appear to be doing better with the coronavirus than expected.

Forum List

Back