Trump's not the only one who can rally...YUGE Crazy Bernie rally with AOC & Michael Moore Saturday!

just another Antifa riot
AntifaTeargasedknutts.gif

Bernie can add up all the people from all his rally’s and it still won’t add up to one Trump rally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trump's probably hoping that bernie has a heart attack during his speech.

progressives have a choice: bernie, pocahontas, or kamala!

Trump's probably hoping that bernie has a heart attack during his speech.

progressives have a choice: bernie, pocahontas, or kamala!

Doesn’t matter. Who ever they throw out there will lose. No one is hoping anything about Bernie especially now that he’s has the moron squad with him. He’ll probably have another heart attack before the election.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmm. It's a Saturday - let's see what kind of numbers the commie can get on a week night .
Think before you post and go out on a limb for a fake ,phoney , fraud that couldn't sell his line of BS in Brooklyn and had to go to Vermont for followers . VERMONT!
A week night? Numbers ought to go up. It's not like Bern Victims have jobs.

I'm sure communist central (CNN) will cover it wall to wall.

What a joke
not so. but msnbc might put it on. just like fox puts the trump rallies. fair is fair
Dude it's a communist shitfest. CNN will definitely cover it.

His candidacy is a joke
labels mean nothing to me. i listen to every single word someone says, then i make up my mind on who to vote for.
Dumbass

Truly a fucking retard

YOU ALREADY KNOW WHAT BERNIE STANDS FOR. No need to listen to his endless rants about corporate America or rich people.

You either support a platform of envy and confiscation or you don't.

Moron

What a joke
not so. but msnbc might put it on. just like fox puts the trump rallies. fair is fair

His candidacy is a joke
labels mean nothing to me. i listen to every single word someone says, then i make up my mind on who to vote for.
Dumbass

Truly a fucking retard

YOU ALREADY KNOW WHAT BERNIE STANDS FOR. No need to listen to his endless rants about corporate America or rich people.

Moron
bless your heart.

there are 24 hours in a day. i'm an unemployed oppo researcher. you have to pass the time somehow!

What a joke

His candidacy is a joke
Dumbass

Truly a fucking retard

Moron
bless your heart.

there are 24 hours in a day. i'm an unemployed oppo researcher. you have to pass the time somehow!
Sure thing Cletus

His candidacy is a joke
Dumbass

Truly a fucking retard

Moron
bless your heart.

Sure thing Cletus
i dont know what your problem is. you seem to hate democracy, and people having opposing views. move to north korea and you'll calm down!

100K?
I'll bet he struggles to get 10k.
But the media will do its best to make is seem bigger.
He's gotten 100K before. Pocahontas got 15K in New York. its not just Trump who gets big crowds, but his dumbass supporters dont realize that. not yet! they will tomorrow! STAY TUNED, BUDDY BOY!

Forum List

Back