Trump's new ad

The African-American community has given so much to this country. They’ve fought and died in every war since the Revolution. They’ve lifted up the conscience of our nation in the long march for Civil Rights. They’ve sacrificed so much for the national good. Yet, nearly 4 in 10 African-American children still live in poverty, and 58% of young African-Americans are not working. We must do better as a country. I refuse to believe that the future must be like the past.
Tonight, I am asking for the vote of every African-American citizen in this country who wants a better future. The inner cities of our country have been run by the Democratic Party for 50 years. Their policies have produced only poverty, joblessness, failing schools, and broken homes. It is time to hold Democratic Politicians accountable for what they have done to these communities. It is time to hold failed leaders accountable for their results, not just their empty words.
D Trump

• Banned
The African-American community has given so much to this country. They’ve fought and died in every war since the Revolution. They’ve lifted up the conscience of our nation in the long march for Civil Rights. They’ve sacrificed so much for the national good. Yet, nearly 4 in 10 African-American children still live in poverty, and 58% of young African-Americans are not working. We must do better as a country. I refuse to believe that the future must be like the past.
Tonight, I am asking for the vote of every African-American citizen in this country who wants a better future. The inner cities of our country have been run by the Democratic Party for 50 years. Their policies have produced only poverty, joblessness, failing schools, and broken homes. It is time to hold Democratic Politicians accountable for what they have done to these communities. It is time to hold failed leaders accountable for their results, not just their empty words.
D Trump
The very first GOP attempt to appeal to black people since Civil Rights! Of course, that's probably the last Trump will say about them and his words will soon be forgotten over the anti-black railings of his supporters and staff. And probably himself.

Ah blame, it's them's fault, no it's dem, no it's them, dem's the fault. One has to live in Lalaland not to know it is America's fault - and the blame falls on both parties and most citizens. The only different is the republicans use racism much better at election time. Their base hears the whistle. This too - Trump's BS - could be just another example, do you hear me now. You wanna learn, see this book.

Dog Whistle Politics

"White children, in the main, and whether they are rich or poor, grow up with a grasp of reality so feeble that they can very accurately be described as deluded--about themselves and the world they live in. White people have managed to get through their entire lifetimes in this euphoric state, but black people have not been so lucky: a black man who sees the world the way John Wayne, for example, sees it would not be an eccentric patriot, but a raving maniac." James Baldwin

D Trump
The very first GOP attempt to appeal to black people since Civil Rights! Of course, that's probably the last Trump will say about them and his words will soon be forgotten over the anti-black railings of his supporters and staff. And probably himself.

Well, we know for a fact that Hillary plans to send their jobs opportunities to Asia, and import Muslims to take the jobs here, sooo...

D Trump
FYI
The unemployment rate for African American youth aged 16 to 24 years old is 20% NOT the 58% Trump claimed.

So is trump saying he will make the federal govt even bigger and under him have the federal govt over reach in to the job of the States and Cities himself?

D Trump
FYI
The unemployment rate for African American youth aged 16 to 24 years old is 20% NOT the 58% Trump claimed.
Bernie Sanders says 'real unemployment' rate for African American youth is 51 percent None

D Trump
FYI
You should already know TRUMP LIES

D Trump

Well, we know for a fact that Hillary plans to send their jobs opportunities to Asia, and import Muslims to take the jobs here, sooo...
You FOOL TRUMP,this has been happening for the past 35 years by Republican Business people...........a fact for you In 1965 ...96% of all clothing purchased and worn by Americans WAS MADE IN AMERICA.

BY....2016.....96% of all clothing purchased and worn by Americans IS MADE OVERSEAS,MAINLY ASIA,CHINA....YOU ARE A RACIST MORON.

But here is a payback...>>>>>What is a brick on the side of an IRISHMANS head called..>>>>>>>>>AN EXTENTION......see anyone can be a prick like you.

Pretty rude asshole.
Hitlery on our jobs going to Asia. It is inevitable:
“No, I don’t think you can effectively restrict outsourcing. I think that there are incentives that perhaps are appropriate to try to persuade American companies without any sanctions, but you know, through both moral persuasion and then perhaps some economic incentives too at least think very hard before those decisions are made, but you know, it’s an inevitability,” she said.

As for the Muslim invasion, and American jobs:
Obama has long known that mass immigration cuts wages — but that’s a price he’s willing to impose on Americans to achieve his progressive fundamental transformation of the United States. Obama made his intentions clear in 2006, when he wrote ihis autobiography that large-scale migration hurts the wages of African-Americans.
“This huge influx of mostly low-skill workers provides some benefits to the economy as a whole… [but] it also threatens to depress further the wages of blue-collar Americans,” Obama admitted.
But those immigrants would help the Democratic Party, he wrote. “In my mind, at least, the fates of black and brown were to be perpetually intertwined, the cornerstone of a coalition that could help America live up to its promise,” he wrote in “The Audacity of Hope.”

Oh, and as for the Irish, you stupid dumb ass:
The ACCI’s latest report into foreign direct investment shows that 700 US companies based in Ireland now employ 130,000 people.
The list of major firms operating in the Republic includes Intel, Boston Scientific, Dell, Pfizer, Google, Hewlett Packard, Facebook and Johnson and Johnson...

So, shove your brick up your ass and go stand in the ever elongating American unemployment line while the Irish go to work, you ignorant little prick.

Last edited:
Pretty rude asshole.
Hitlery on our jobs going to Asia. It is inevitable:
“No, I don’t think you can effectively restrict outsourcing. I think that there are incentives that perhaps are appropriate to try to persuade American companies without any sanctions, but you know, through both moral persuasion and then perhaps some economic incentives too at least think very hard before those decisions are made, but you know, it’s an inevitability,” she said.

As for the Muslim invasion, and American jobs:
Obama has long known that mass immigration cuts wages — but that’s a price he’s willing to impose on Americans to achieve his progressive fundamental transformation of the United States. Obama made his intentions clear in 2006, when he wrote ihis autobiography that large-scale migration hurts the wages of African-Americans.
“This huge influx of mostly low-skill workers provides some benefits to the economy as a whole… [but] it also threatens to depress further the wages of blue-collar Americans,” Obama admitted.
But those immigrants would help the Democratic Party, he wrote. “In my mind, at least, the fates of black and brown were to be perpetually intertwined, the cornerstone of a coalition that could help America live up to its promise,” he wrote in “The Audacity of Hope.”

Oh, and as for the Irish, you stupid dumb ass:
The ACCI’s latest report into foreign direct investment shows that 700 US companies based in Ireland now employ 130,000 people.
The list of major firms operating in the Republic includes Intel, Boston Scientific, Dell, Pfizer, Google, Hewlett Packard, Facebook and Johnson and Johnson...

So, shove your brick up your ass and go stand in the ever elongating American unemployment line while the Irish go to work, you ignorant little prick.
You are a Bigger Fool than I thought...considering that jobs overseas has been going on for the past 40years,mainly by big Republican businesses........There is something mentally wrong with you.............you Pretty Ignorant ASSHOLE,talk about THICK

Forum List

Back