Trump's negative numbers. Can the be overcome? I say yes

But this is based on my logic so I'm sure most will disagree.

Let's use the police as an example. Their negative numbers are crazy high in certain populations but at the end of the day who will be the first ones called if there is a robbery or some other crime in action?

I may hate how powerful my goverment has become but I would never vote to abolish it and deal with the anarchy that would ensue.

Likewise even if Trump has negative numbers that would keep any sane politician from running to begin with, the "establishment" or "government" has even worse numbers. Just look at congresses approval numbers for proof of how the "establishment" is hated.

At the end of the day you have Trump, an unliked candidate, and Hillary who is completely tied to the establishment in DC.

I think this election is wide open atm

Its not hard to understand his negatives. His own party spent 1 billion against him and ran 66,000 negative ads against him.

Have you observed how alpha male vs omega female usually goes down in nature?

By the end the female is willing to surrender control, without even putting up a fight.
She's planning to make Bill do her fighting for her (if she can drag him away from the girls on the island).

Forum List

Back