Trumps Middle East Peace Deal

Dogbiscuit

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 2020
We get our news exclusively online.
So my question is, how are the news outlets, as far as showing fair coverage time, doing on these amazing middle east peace deals that Trump has created ?

So called peace deal is just smoke and mirrors.
The U.S. is bribing turncoat muslim government's with aid money and modern weapons to play nice with the terrorist state of Israel.
But the citizens of these countries still detest Israel. ... :cool:

The U.S. is bribing turncoat muslim government's with aid money and modern weapons to play nice with the terrorist state of Israel.

As long as those citizens still depend on their tribal leader Sultans, which they always will, works for me.

Very recently Sudan joined UAE and Bahrain to make Peace with Israel. I can smell the burning Frankincense and Myrrh way over here. The Three Wise Men brought baby Jesus, Frankincense and Myrrh. Jesus was a Jew.

Last edited:
Very recently Sudan joined UAE and Bahrain to make Peace with Israel.
Yes I heard the latest about Sudan and this sound really great.
I was wondering if the news outlets were covering it much at all.

A third M.E. country has signed on to Trumps "Abraham Accords" Choosing peace and prosperity over war and terrorism :banana:

5 more M.E. countries ready to sign on.

Trump08.jpg

So how are things now, and the way they might be in the future due to this deal, any worse than the way it was prior ?

New Topics

Forum List

Back