Trump's Looting the White House

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
I'm pretty sure that Abe Lincoln bust came with the property.....

Ert9uCyWMAUflIp

Here's some commentary on it...

Meanwhile back at the ranch: Democrats, er progressives what ever ersatz names they
call themselves ,they devastated cities and destroyed countless businesses and democrats ignore that.

Ert9uCyWMAUflIp

Maybe the incoming administration asked for it to be removed as they want to place their own choice for a bust there.

Everything in the white house is inventoried. Nobody can remove anything without it being known. After all his major legal troubles are dealt with, I would love to see him arrested one more time for shoplifting.

Ert9uCyWMAUflIp

Your have a link to the POC? You have a real media link and not some YouTube BS?

I have learned that social media is a poor way to get your information. It seems a lot of people still haven’t figured it out since the November election. Pretty sad how we seek storiesthat feed our agenda instead of finding real news.

Ert9uCyWMAUflIp

it's almost traditional for the outgoing admin to take one or two things on their way out. Like Clinton's Cabinet stealing all the W's from the computer keyboard. And then Hillary absconding with the silverware. The ONLY reason I wanted her back in the whitehouse was, maybe, she would bring the silverware back and when she left, they could frisk her (including a cavity search for the serving set). Rump doesn't want to be outdone. But who in the hell would volunteer to do a cavity search on him? Even Melania would cringe at that idea.

Everything in the white house is inventoried. Nobody can remove anything without it being known. After all his major legal troubles are dealt with, I would love to see him arrested one more time for shoplifting.
Well unless your the clintons.

Yes, the Clintons removed some stuff they shouldn't have. They were informed of it and the items were returned promptly, just as Trump will return the bust if he hasn't gone to the pawn shop yet.

it's almost traditional for the outgoing admin to take one or two things on their way out. Like Clinton's Cabinet stealing all the W's from the computer keyboard. And then Hillary absconding with the silverware. The ONLY reason I wanted her back in the whitehouse was, maybe, she would bring the silverware back and when she left, they could frisk her (including a cavity search for the serving set). Rump doesn't want to be outdone. But who in the hell would volunteer to do a cavity search on him? Even Melania would cringe at that idea.
I've always felt that the word absconding a very funny word.

LMBAO!!!!

You lefttards are so predictable it is pathetic.

Three staffers were seen on C-Span leaving the West Wing on Thursday afternoon, one of which was carrying a bust of Abraham Lincoln that was due to be returned to a museum. Incoming presidents routinely pick different items from national artifacts to decorate their White House and reflect their personal taste and principles.

Ert9uCyWMAUflIp

The twice impeached president trump will blame the theft on the poor sap carrying it out. Then make a speech saying he should be severely punished.

(Only a weasel would throw the insurgents he sent to the Capitol to attempt his coup, under the bus by blaming them for everything, AND saying they should be severely punished.)

You lefttards are so predictable it is pathetic.

Three staffers were seen on C-Span leaving the West Wing on Thursday afternoon, one of which was carrying a bust of Abraham Lincoln that was due to be returned to a museum. Incoming presidents routinely pick different items from national artifacts to decorate their White House and reflect their personal taste and principles.
1h3rf8.jpg

Forum List

Back