Trump’s letter to Turkish president is “utterly pathetic”

What if Turkey does go ahead and decides to mess with that? A pile of dead American soldiers. Both sides of the conflict points at the other side as the culprit. What then?
Then Turkey is in a world of hurt and we are in a war. That’s the risk. Warfare is a game of chess. We just gave up a huge strategic advantage to save our queen by retreating. I don’t think the Turks would have taken our queen but if they did we would have decimated them and held our advantage.

Thats exactly the reason those 50 troops were stationed where they were. To provide a justification for war if one of them happened to get caught in the crossfire. A war with a nato member. A war which would inevitably result in a lot of dead civilians and more migrants into europe and more chaos in the region. It's a really ugly and cynical way to treat human beings who are supposed to be fighting in America's interest.

It wasn't 50 special Ops troops Egodan was afraid of, but our Air Force and Navy fighters. Mighty nice of the "Bloody" Don to order our Air Force and the Navy fighters to "Stand Down", mighty nice.
Stop whining. Winning is winning even if you think you're losing.

With that kind of winning, Putin smiles, Bigly!
Russian collusion is a lot like the whining/conspiracy theories of 9/11.

Whine about something else.

not at all... everything I say is from my perspective and my understanding. It’s open for debate if you can make an argument that makes sense.
The problem is you invariably twist every opinion and benefit of doubt your way and give 0 in return.
if I say anything that is untrue or twisted then call me on it. If you disagree with something I say then present an argument. But what we are doing right now is pointless and off topic.
I have. I was then told I'm right wing stuff and it deevolved from there.

Agan, I've found you give a lot o leeway for you views, near none for counterpoint.
Of course I’m going to argue in favor of my views and challenge counterpoints, that’s how debates work. And if somebody makes a smart and logical counterpoint I listen with an open mind. I’ve admitted being wrong many times, I’m far from perfect. Can we get back in the game now? I’m not seeing the point in this sidetrack.
it's not arguing in favor of your views. that's fine. that's what we all do. it's the total and complete inability to establish a baseline of right and wrong from when to go from.

hillary is asked for her e-mail.
she looks for how to change headers.
she gives them paper copies so they won't have headers.
she deletes 33k mails
she bleachbits the drive

and you're cool.

trump says "can you look into that" and suddenly trump is a criminal.

you tell me where that common ground of right and wrong is and just where "benefit of doubt" is equally applied and i'll listen. anything else is you protecting your side at all costs; to me.
i was cool with Hillary because she was investigated by the FBI and I trust their determination. They saw all the facts, I didn’t. I was totally fine with the FBI investigating the situation. It was shady as hell and should have been looked into. You gotta let this Hillary thing go. Youve been holding onto it for way to long.

i was cool with Hillary because she was investigated by the FBI and I trust their determination. They saw all the facts, I didn’t. I was totally fine with the FBI investigating the situation. It was shady as hell and should have been looked into. You gotta let this Hillary thing go. Youve been holding onto it for way to long.

When failed Hillary Clinton lets go, we'll let go of Hillary...after her convictions.

Until then, she's fair game.

I do, Turkey said they were going to go regardless of what Trump and other allies were saying. Trump made it clear if they did there would be a price to pay and he followed through.

Turkey may have said that and it’s pathetic that it scared Trump I to retreat. A strong and competent leader who controls the most powerful military in the world simply need to respond “The hell you're going in, we have troops there and are sending reenforcements, if one hair gets injured on an American soldiers head then that will be treated as an act of war and we will respond in kind.”

Turkey ain’t going to mess with that.

What if Turkey does go ahead and decides to mess with that? A pile of dead American soldiers. Both sides of the conflict points at the other side as the culprit. What then?
Then Turkey is in a world of hurt and we are in a war. That’s the risk. Warfare is a game of chess. We just gave up a huge strategic advantage to save our queen by retreating. I don’t think the Turks would have taken our queen but if they did we would have decimated them and held our advantage.

Thats exactly the reason those 50 troops were stationed where they were. To provide a justification for war if one of them happened to get caught in the crossfire. A war with a nato member. A war which would inevitably result in a lot of dead civilians and more migrants into europe and more chaos in the region. It's a really ugly and cynical way to treat human beings who are supposed to be fighting in America's interest.

It wasn't 50 special Ops troops Egodan was afraid of, but our Air Force and Navy fighters. Mighty nice of the "Bloody" Don to order our Air Force and the Navy fighters to "Stand Down", mighty nice.

Perhaps you should stop lying, Egodan was told if he threatened US forces they would defend themselves. No one was told to stand down.

When failed Hillary Clinton lets go, we'll let go of Hillary...after her convictions.

Until then, she's fair game.
Carry on with it if you must. Just don’t expect to be taken seriously. Trump has been in charge for 3 years now and she isn’t locked up. Face it, the whole thing was a marketing ploy which he is now trying to use on Biden. Wake up.

No I don't think so. The whole country rallied behind President Bush that day when we were attacked, and very few people believe the CT. Nor did any of the investigations into 9-11 support any such conclusion. Whereas the Mueller Report concluded that the Russian attack was sweeping and identified several points of contact with members of the Trump campaign. Furthermore one side has rallied against the Russian attack and one side pretends it never happened.

Ignore Putin's Smile at your own risk.

I do, Turkey said they were going to go regardless of what Trump and other allies were saying. Trump made it clear if they did there would be a price to pay and he followed through.

Turkey may have said that and it’s pathetic that it scared Trump I to retreat. A strong and competent leader who controls the most powerful military in the world simply need to respond “The hell you're going in, we have troops there and are sending reenforcements, if one hair gets injured on an American soldiers head then that will be treated as an act of war and we will respond in kind.”

The only way the navy and air force would be called to retaliate against Turkey is if those 50 soldiers were caught in the crossfire. That's why they were there. A choice had to be made. Do we sacrifice those men and get sucked into a war with Turkey or do we move them from the line of fire? I think Trump made the right decision.

Perhaps you should stop lying, Egodan was told if he threatened US forces they would defend themselves. No one was told to stand down.

Cut-n-Run Donnie they call him.

When the going gets tough, Cut-n-Run Donnie abandons our allies in the fight against ISIS, and hangs them out to dry at the mercy of the Turks. Either Dirty Don got something or Egodon has something on The Don. That's his world.

Cut-n-Run Donnie they call him.

When the going gets tough, Cut-n-Run Donnie abandons our allies in the fight against ISIS, and hangs them out to dry at the mercy of the Turks. Either Dirty Don got something or Egodon has something on The Don. That's his world.

Poor little thing, all you got is commie talking points, step away form the bong and mslsd.

The only way the navy and air force would be called to retaliate against Turkey is if those 50 soldiers were caught in the crossfire. That's why they were there. A choice had to be made. Do we sacrifice those men and get sucked into a war with Turkey or do we move them from the line of fire? I think Trump made the right decision.

I think the decision on how to disengage from our allies in the effort to take the land ISIS controlled should have been handled by more than just a phone call.

I am reluctant to quote democrats criticizing republicans because I don’t always consider them to be objective. Obviously one party will criticize the other regardless of the validity and genuine nature of the criticism.

This deserves to be shared though. I barely know who this democrat is and don’t really care if he is a good public official or not but I can’t help but take note of his brashness here. Normally I would take issue with such strong words from a public official, but the man is right either way. Trump is pathetic. You would have to be a complete moron to think the Turkish President wouldn’t laugh his ass off at this. Trump’s usual attempt at trying to be tough by acting like a mindless Neanderthal backfires because of how goddamn stupid he comes across.

“Let's work out a good deal! you don't want to be responsible for slaughtering thousands of people, and i don't want to be responsible for destroying the Turkish economy — and I will. I've already given you a little sample with respect to Pastor Brunson.

“I have worked hard to solve some of your problems. Don't let the world down. You can make a great deal. General Mazloum is willing to negotiate with you, and he is willing to make concessions that they would never have made in the past. I am confidentially enclosing a copy of his letter to me, just received.

History will look upon you favorably if you get this done the right and humane way. It will look upon you forever as the devil if good things don't happen. Don't be a tough guy! Don't be a fool!

I will call you later.

Sincerely,
Donald J. Trump”

‘It’s utterly pathetic’: Democratic lawmakers are flabbergasted by Trump’s ‘tough guy’ letter to Turkey

LMAO Well for "utterly pathetic" it got the job done.

Stuff that up your ass and smoke it.
Trump didn’t do shit lol. The ceasefire that he had nothing to do with is already showing major cracks. The Turkish leader never even agreed to actual concessions in respect to the military option.

‘Not a cease-fire’: How the Trump administration 'capitulated' to Turkey

Last edited:

No I don't think so. The whole country rallied behind President Bush that day when we were attacked, and very few people believe the CT. Nor did any of the investigations into 9-11 support any such conclusion. Whereas the Mueller Report concluded that the Russian attack was sweeping and identified several points of contact with members of the Trump campaign. Furthermore one side has rallied against the Russian attack and one side pretends it never happened.

Ignore Putin's Smile at your own risk.
You should know when you're licked, idiot!

The problem is you invariably twist every opinion and benefit of doubt your way and give 0 in return.
if I say anything that is untrue or twisted then call me on it. If you disagree with something I say then present an argument. But what we are doing right now is pointless and off topic.

Agan, I've found you give a lot o leeway for you views, near none for counterpoint.
Of course I’m going to argue in favor of my views and challenge counterpoints, that’s how debates work. And if somebody makes a smart and logical counterpoint I listen with an open mind. I’ve admitted being wrong many times, I’m far from perfect. Can we get back in the game now? I’m not seeing the point in this sidetrack.
it's not arguing in favor of your views. that's fine. that's what we all do. it's the total and complete inability to establish a baseline of right and wrong from when to go from.

she deletes 33k mails
she bleachbits the drive

and you're cool.

you tell me where that common ground of right and wrong is and just where "benefit of doubt" is equally applied and i'll listen. anything else is you protecting your side at all costs; to me.
No.

I don't.

It's the baseline of right ad wrong behavior as far as I'm concerned.

To not care about but fl9ip your shit on a phone call is quite frankly, bullshit.

American credibility is damaged thanks to trump. when i was deployed in afghanistan, there was a guy teaching me afghan, and we bonded by discussing corn, because as a child of indiana we are children of the corn, and if i'm there right now, i dont know how i can even look him in the eye because of trump, my friends

she deletes 33k mails
she bleachbits the drive

and you're cool.

No.

I don't.

To not care about but fl9ip your shit on a phone call is quite frankly, bullshit.
well if you were being honest you would acknowledge what I said about the Hillary investigation when I said it was worthy of an investigation but I respect the FBIs decision. That’s not a wingnut or partisan position. You may not want to trust the FBI and claim conspiracy but I don’t go that far. They saw all the evidence and made the call, not you or I. End of story. Furthermore if you were being honest you wouldn’t frame the trump situation like you just did. There’s a reason why this is going down the rabbit hole like it is and thats because of much more than a simple phone call.

Trump wins!

Pence, Pompeo secure cease-fire agreement in Syria after meeting with Turkish president

d9062d3871abd40bc8b2bac0b2837313.jpg
They just laugh in Trump’s face. Weakest president in the history of the United States.

25E5498F-693C-4BFC-9B04-8208044F0389.jpeg

she deletes 33k mails
she bleachbits the drive

and you're cool.

No.

I don't.

well if you were being honest you would acknowledge what I said about the Hillary investigation when I said it was worthy of an investigation but I respect the FBIs decision. That’s not a wingnut or partisan position. You may not want to trust the FBI and claim conspiracy but I don’t go that far. They saw all the evidence and made the call, not you or I. End of story. Furthermore if you were being honest you wouldn’t frame the trump situation like you just did. There’s a reason why this is going down the rabbit hole like it is and thats because of much more than a simple phone call.
And if you were being honest you'd say it's bullshit to delete, try to alter, then destroy request information and leave it at that.

Seems like I said, we have a vast difference of right and wrong.

I'd not give a shit who did that. Heads roll.

Don't lecture me on honesty, son.

American credibility is damaged thanks to trump. when i was deployed in afghanistan, there was a guy teaching me afghan, and we bonded by discussing corn, because as a child of indiana we are children of the corn, and if i'm there right now, i dont know how i can even look him in the eye because of trump, my friends
Could you be any more full of shit?

she deletes 33k mails
she bleachbits the drive

and you're cool.

No.

I don't.

And if you were being honest you'd say it's bullshit to delete, try to alter, then destroy request information and leave it at that.

Seems like I said, we have a vast difference of right and wrong.

I'd not give a shit who did that. Heads roll.

Don't lecture me on honesty, son.
I have no problem saying deleting emails was bullshit. Yes it was bullshit. But the FBI investigated and found no crimes so what’s done is done. I can’t believe we are still talking about Hillarys emails. Unbelievable. And don’t call me son

Forum List

Back