Trump's Letter to Biden

It is tradition for outgoing Presidents to leave a letter to the incoming President.

This is the one that Trump will leave for China Joe:

Dear Xiden:

This seat is not yours, you didnā€™t earn it. This nation is not yours, for you donā€™t stand for a single one of itā€™s founding principles.

Iā€™d tell you to eat a bag of dicks but your vice President already got to them.

Donald Trump

View attachment 445465
Sounds like something our President would write.

A reason 81 million Americans voted against him

Take your head out of your ass.

81 million Americans voted FOR President Trump!

Pedo Joe and his thugs robbed this election from him.

It is tradition for outgoing Presidents to leave a letter to the incoming President.

Dear Xiden:

This seat is not yours, you didnā€™t earn it. This nation is not yours, for you donā€™t stand for a single one of itā€™s founding principles.

Iā€™d tell you to eat a bag of dicks but your vice President already got to them.

Donald Trump

View attachment 445465

Founding principles? God but you are STUPID. Tell me, tell me ONE, just ONE, of the founding principles that Trump stands for. And sorry, Trumps warped view of the second amendment, which is really only him patronizing the MORONS, is completely against the founding father's position.

If that's as you say, please feel free to enlighten we gun-owners about the true meaning of the second Amendment.

This is gonna be good.

First, the founders didn't put that part about the militia in the second amendment for shits and giggles. Actually, there was a couple days of debate about the very wording of the amendment that I can easily link you to. But I doubt you could even comprehend it because the vocabulary of most of the founders far exceeds anything you have ever been exposed to. But second, you ever hear of the Battle of Lexington and Concord? Where were the British heading? What was their goal? I can tell you it wasn't to go house to house and collect all the guns that everyone had for their own personal protection. Guns were not allowed in private homes in most areas in Colonial America. It is a damn myth about hunting for subsidence. The colonist were, for the most part, piss poor hunters. Ever hear of the starving times? Ironic, considering the area was absolutely teeming with wildlife. Jamestown was starving while wild pigs were running rampant in the swampland just south of them. Comical really. No better eating than a wild boar than has been feeding on butternuts. Cost you over a hundred dollars a pound today. But you don't even know what a butternut is, why am I wasting my time.

You didn't need to use that many words to say "I don't know."

Dear Xiden:

Donald Trump

View attachment 445465

Founding principles? God but you are STUPID. Tell me, tell me ONE, just ONE, of the founding principles that Trump stands for. And sorry, Trumps warped view of the second amendment, which is really only him patronizing the MORONS, is completely against the founding father's position.

You are confused about this so let me educate you.

The Founding Father were against elections being fraudulent like we saw with China Joe.

Trust me on that.

You may not want to think so but believe me they were.

However, they did know that occasionally the tyrants would get away with stealing an election or do other baddie things and that is why they gave us the means to hold the government thugs accountable if the need be.

Wow, what a freaking idiot. There was no fraud MORON. Alexander Hamilton eloquently predicted some dipshit like Trump would come along and con a bunch of freaking idiots that have no idea about the history of this country. If you were even an amateur student of American History you would know that. All the bitching about college education and yet, elementary and High School history is little more than propaganda. To this very day, many of the history textbooks in High School are written and distributed by organizations vowing to "defend the world against Communism". I am proud to say that my children, and even my neighbors children, went to school screaming BULLSHIT at their history teachers. And I am quite sure, not a damn one of them even voted for Trump, let alone supports this fantasy about "voter fraud".

Dear Xiden:

Donald Trump

View attachment 445465

Just go ahead and get a tattoo across your forehead that says, "STUPID".

Dear Xiden:

Donald Trump

View attachment 445465

and you go ahead and keep your head in your ass.

Dear Xiden:

Donald Trump

View attachment 445465

and you go ahead and keep your head in your ass.
One thing the founders were against, "mob rule". If the events that happened at the Capital are not representative of mob rule I don't know what is. And I am sorry, you sure as hell can't call that mob a bunch of "patriots" when they go in, steal a laptop from Pelosi's office, and attempt to sell it to the Russians. The bitch that did that needs to be STRUNG THE FUCK UP. Trump, and his supporters, are the biggest pieces of shit that has ever graced the American narrative.

1611108859789.png

Dear Xiden:

Donald Trump

View attachment 445465
You know he can't write anything like that.

Can he write? His nasty letter to Richard Branson is about as childish as a man can get.

Dear Xiden:

Donald Trump

View attachment 445465
You know he can't write anything like that.

Can he write? His nasty letter to Richard Branson is about as childish as a man can get.

1611145970295.jpeg

Dear Xiden:

Donald Trump

View attachment 445465

Butt Hurt is strong in this one

<sob> We didnā€™t lose, we really won

Now, letā€™s attack Congress

Forum List

Back