Trump's lawyer says Letitia James et al will not get away with it

I do not expect an appeal to change much. It is pretty cool, Trump will have to file a bond for the amount, in order to even begin an appeal, which he will probably lose.
Congratulations over how well you understand Democrats.

The statute is unconstitutional because it seeks a remedy where there is no wrongdoing.
What a bizarre lie. The evidence and testimony clearly shows Trump and his crotch goblins and his company broke the law for decades.

So they are judged on the evidence as breaking the law... but you think saying "we did no wrong" will get them out of it? That's crazy talk.

"...and if America was buying it
Trump would not be ahead in the polls.."

Well, to add context to the above comments by 'misery' there is this from today's The Hill:

"President Biden is holding on to his lead over former President Trump, the GOP front-runner, in new poll ahead of a potential rematch in November.

In the Quinnipiac University poll, released Wednesday, 49 percent of registered voters said they support Biden, compared to 45 percent who chose Trump."

-------------------------------------------------------

It’s quite rare to get a judgement against you of guilty of a crime
Well, OK, I guess; however......this wasn't a criminal case.

Congratulations on the funniest post of the day.

Trump's hack lawyer, who conducted the lamest defence I've ever seen, says the verdict should be tossed. Like she has ANY credibility whatsoever after Trump fired her ass.
Trump should have tossed her mid case as being totally incompetent but he likes yes men lawyers...

Trump litigation before coming president was to litigate against people with shallow pockets or didn't want the hassle.

The he stuck his head into the big time and he expected everyone to capitulate like the others... Sorry Mr. Trump you are swimming in the big pond now with the big fish..

His lawyers are out of their depth, they are fighting lawyers who were top of there class in major law schools who are making a name convicting him... These are really good at their jobs and securing a conviction of an ex President shows you are a major lawyer.

Trump's lawyers are just a level above ambulance chasers in a lot (but not all) cases..

Former pudgy { The Man Show } who somehow got
suckered in to being a leftist Brat.Whereas his Man Show
buddy Adam Carolla stuck to being an introspective comic
who had other talents besides just Guffawing around like a
senile trained Ape.

Trump should have tossed her mid case as being totally incompetent but he likes yes men lawyers...

Trump litigation before coming president was to litigate against people with shallow pockets or didn't want the hassle.

The he stuck his head into the big time and he expected everyone to capitulate like the others... Sorry Mr. Trump you are swimming in the big pond now with the big fish..

His lawyers are out of their depth, they are fighting lawyers who were top of there class in major law schools who are making a name convicting him... These are really good at their jobs and securing a conviction of an ex President shows you are a major lawyer.

Trump's lawyers are just a level above ambulance chasers in a lot (but not all) cases..
You've proved Nothing.less than Zero.You merely ape other
Democrat backing apes of the chosen order.Not even fit to be
called a club.You are incapable of thinking beyond some form
of Juvenile Narcissistic Personality disorder where fantasies are
bubbling around in yer cranium.Success,Power,brillance are
mere distortions of the Salvadore Dali persuation.

You've proved Nothing.less than Zero.You merely ape other
Democrat backing apes of the chosen order.Not even fit to be
called a club.You are incapable of thinking beyond some form
of Juvenile Narcissistic Personality disorder where fantasies are
bubbling around in yer cranium.Success,Power,brillance are
mere distortions of the Salvadore Dali persuation.
Criticize the orange pile of shit, and the cult attacks ^^

They do? That's not what I see.
I see people who have different opinions.
How does one see people with a different opinion.
I take it you mean HEAR people with an Opinion.
One cannot see opinions.Unless that is why Mr.Orange
Man prefers to wear really Long Red Silk Ties.
Where Orange and red tend to clash.
Trump may be a Clasher.

I didn't list any crimes. :dunno: Try and follow the conversation, or fuck off, magaturd dipshit. :rolleyes:
I take it you haven't heard President Trump being
referred to as a Martyr.
Where at best,Biden may be considered a Judas as
far as Presidents are concerned.
" The Martyrs "
"
... for Oh,to some
Not to be Martyres,is a martyrdome. "
-- John Donne

Forum List

Back