Trump's lawyer says Letitia James et al will not get away with it

Wrong guy bud…you can’t offend me with that retarded played out bullshit…I wear my racism like a badge of honor…unlike you reverse racism wackos hiding out in the closet.
It's simply 'racism'. Reverse racism doesn't exist. Non critical thinking morons use the term 'reverse racism'. :rolleyes:

The banks are and did far far more to protect themselves normally and traditionally than this ass wipe “judge” feels he is doing “on their behalf”
The judge refused to consider any of the defense expert witnesses.

On what basis?

Everyone who says this always forgets to say.

The statute is unconstitutional because it seeks a remedy where there is no wrongdoing. For starters. That's the most fundamental error in the case.

But you could keep going down the rabbit hole, really. Certainly the outcome is unconstitutional as it is a violation of the Eighth Amendment itself. But that's a separate matter than the former fundamental error, which is a blatant, political misuse of an unconstitutional statute. She ran og ''getting Trump.'' Why? Because she doesn't like his politics or his personality or his wealth? Those aren't valid reasons to use the power of the State in order to steal wealth from anyone who has legitimately acquired it.

Trump never evn got a chance to take the stand to deny the charge. The only procedure that was accepted by the Jusge was ''how much money does he owe?" The entire charade was a rig job against the guy, again..for no other reason that to ''get Trump.''

As an aside, Engoron was appealed six times during the course of that circus.

Twice prior to and four times during.

He was reversed in every instance.

Statistics are on my side. Ha...

Last edited:
As an aside, Engoron was appealed six times during the course of that circus.

Twice prior to and four times during.

He was reversed in every instance.

Statistics are on my side. Ha...

I think you need to back that claim up. I seem to remember a few times during the course of the case that the appeal courts didn't side with FPOTUS#45.

WW

I think you need to back that claim up.

I think you need to read what I said more clearly.

I said that Engoron was appealed six times and that in every instance he was reversed. Again, two prior to the case and four during.

Whatever you're talking about has nothing to do with what I said specifically. regarding Engoron himself.

Forum List

Back