Trump's lawyer says Letitia James et al will not get away with it

In general, I least trust the word of a defense lawyer. These professionals are paid to put their clients on pedestals regardless of whether it is deserved or not.
Oh brother. You don't appear to know one thing about the law

You seem to have the attitude that all those accused (in need of a defense) are GUILTY.

so much for Innocent until proven guilty. So Trump was convicted, you say

Big deal

It is POLITICAL (and a half)

You don't see that bc you don't want to

You seem to have the attitude that all those accused (in need of a defense) are GUILTY.

Big deal

I don't believe OMB was 'convicted' of jack shit. It was a unilateral finding of a corrupt Judge. Period. It wasn't a trial.

It was a never-before-used-law brought before a Corrupt Judge that summarily found him guilty without a trial. The hearing was about the penalty, not about guilt.

At least, that's my understanding. Not gonna look for a link because you have to dig through the lying trash of the DISGUSTING FILTH to find a factual article about it. They're out there, I'm just not in the mood to look right now.

Have at it.

I don't believe OMB was 'convicted' of jack shit. It was a unilateral finding of a corrupt Judge. Period. It wasn't a trial.

It was a never-before-used-law brought before a Corrupt Judge that summarily found him guilty without a trial. The hearing was about the penalty, not about guilt.

At least, that's my understanding. Not gonna look for a link because you have to dig through the lying trash of the DISGUSTING FILTH to find a factual article about it. They're out there, I'm just not in the mood to look right now.

Have at it.

I have no idea who OMB is

Big deal

I have no opinion on whether Trump is guilty or not. I believe the case should not have even been brought. Even if Trump is guilty as charged, who in their right mind is going to see this as some sort of deterrent to crime rather than political?

So read my words and not what you infer without merit. My point strictly is that a defense lawyer's role is defending his client, not getting at the truth. The notion that folks should swallow what those of the profession are spewing is being quite naive about our justice system.

I have no opinion on whether Trump is guilty or not. I believe the case should not have even been brought. Even if Trump is guilty as charged, who in their right mind is going to see this as some sort of deterrent to crime rather than political?

So read my words and not what you infer without merit. My point strictly is that a defense lawyer's role is defending his client, not getting at the truth. The notion that folks should swallow what those of the profession are spewing is being quite naive about our justice system.
ummm, I don't think any losing candidate is going to call a state's top election official to ask him to find votes .... unless Trump does it again.

I'm very sure Powell, Woods and Eastman will not be involved in any event.

I'm leaning towards guessing Trump getting a do over in this trial, which is a uuuuge win for him because this looked to me to be the most serious charge .... although I now realize Maga will vote for him if he shoots someone in the head on 6th Ave.

The Crazy Democrat Cult is celebrating the misuse of our judicial system as a political weapon.
Are these the same super fucked in the head wackos who ”celebrate” faggotry, chicks with dicks, abortion, suppression of our 1st and 2nd rights, open borders/more Mexicans, fewer whites, higher taxes, more government control….the same twisted loons who pretend blacks are Americas greatest asset despite ALL the data….that “Crazy Democrat Cult”?
mamooth
forkup
Magnus
White 6
JLW
Fort Fun Indiana
okfine
BlindBoo
d0gbreath
berg80

Are these the same super fucked in the head wackos who ”celebrate” faggotry, chicks with dicks, abortion, suppression of our 1st and 2nd rights, open borders/more Mexicans, fewer whites, higher taxes, more government control….the same twisted loons who pretend blacks are Americas greatest asset despite ALL the data….that “Crazy Democrat Cult”?
mamooth
forkup
Magnus
White 6
JLW
Fort Fun Indiana
okfine
BlindBoo
d0gbreath
berg80
Lookie here... another racist just popped up. Is it some sort of racist national day that I am unaware of? This must be the third sighting of a racist today.

Lookie here... another racist just popped up. Is it some sort of racist national day that I am unaware of? This must be the third sighting of a racist today.
Wrong guy bud…you can’t offend me with that retarded played out bullshit…I wear my racism like a badge of honor…unlike you reverse racism wackos hiding out in the closet.

the assumption u make is that in defending Trump, his lawyer couldn't care less about the truth

What a bunch of baloney

This is treating Trump like he's a common criminal who of course, as such, would likely be guilty (due to a past record of being guilty)

While you celebrate the notion of ‘fewer whites‘ aloud in public at every turn…you have the balls to call me a racist? Do you ever hear how retarded you sound?

Right after you fuck off.

With the Democrats KKK?
Then don't fuck off, racist. Hang here and get insulted. No skin of my nose, retard.

Forum List

Back