Trump's lawyer says Letitia James et al will not get away with it

Only one???

I would say that his complete lack of moral or ethics is another.

Trump's asshole behaviour in the Court Room and the disrespect he showed for EVERYONE there was the reason why the judgement was so high. That and the fact that he defamed Ms. Caroll endlessly throughout the trial.

I notice Trump is no longer publically talking shit about Ms. Carroll.

The guy who supposedly has "brain damage", is running circles around your guy, who thinks that George Washington took over the airports, and Putin is a great leader.

Talk about a douchebag. Trump has cheated members of his own family of their share of his father's estate. He cheated on all three of his wives, and very publically. He stole from his family charity and had his chartered revoked for doing it.

And then there's the convictions for fraud, tax evasion, sexual abuse, and the 91 other charges he's awaiting trial on.
What a pathetic Loser.About as definitive a babbling loser as Denzel
in the next to last scene of - Training Day - { 2001 }.
All that's missing is :
King Kong ain't got shit on me. "

Is it 9% interest if the libel money is put up?? or only being charged interest if he fails to put up the cash or bond??? How does that work?

Can't be sure, but it looks like interest continues to accrue during appeal.

So you have a link to the payment order ented by the clerk? Not the decision, the final payment order which starts the clock ticking.

How is you Google Fu? I haven't been able to cut through the chaff and find it.

WW

No. The appeals court will smash you morons in the face by throwing it out completely. You are a true moron and lifelong loser.

No it won't because Trump has been committing fraud all of his adult life. He was in the middle of a fraud trial when you elected him President. His charity had it's charter revoked for illegal fundraising, illegal campaign contribution, and using donations for personal expenses.

There is nothing which indicates that Donald Trump has ever been anything but a grifting conman and a business failure.

No it won't because Trump has been committing fraud all of his adult life. He was in the middle of a fraud trial when you elected him President. His charity had it's charter revoked for illegal fundraising, illegal campaign contribution, and using donations for personal expenses.

There is nothing which indicates that Donald Trump has ever been anything but a grifting conman and a business failure.
Remember that you are nothing but a KKKanuck (credit to Nostra) who has no clue about America. It will be tossed. And you’ll do nothing but cry about it as we laugh and say, as always, “we told you so”.

Appeal on what grounds?
And FYI ...."WHAAAH!"
is not a valid legal argument.
Excessive fine, Engomoron has ZERO right to assess anything, having no degree or qualifications, there is NO victim, the banks all said none of this fantasy of that no education idiot James ever happened. Just to start. But the way, you will be goin WAAAA as your only defense so keep your lying mouth shut moron.

Excessive fine, Engomoron has ZERO right to assess anything, having no degree or qualifications, there is NO victim, the banks all said none of this fantasy of that no education idiot James ever happened. Just to start. But the way, you will be goin WAAAA as your only defense so keep your lying mouth shut moron.
You sound triggered snowflake.

I'm glad she said this. We didn't THINK they would get away with it, but these days, everything's upside down and crazy.. and besides, a lot of people who don't understand the law can be misled into thinking .. whatever.

I believe that-- assuming as some posters here say-- Trump's attorney didn't "check the box" for a jury trial, the reason was that this weird judge's decision can more easily be reversed (being a bench trial).

I cannot envision any appeals court NOT reversing this BS decision.
James is a Fat PIG.

Remember that you are nothing but a KKKanuck (credit to Nostra) who has no clue about America. It will be tossed. And you’ll do nothing but cry about it as we laugh and say, as always, “we told you so”.

Whatever helps you sleep at night FuckBoi. Quoting Nostra is really scraping the bottom of the barrel.

You are the most clueless idiot ever. Parroting Trump's hate speech against the judge just makes you look gullible and stupid. Just like quoting Nostra.

Whatever helps you sleep at night FuckBoi. Quoting Nostra is really scraping the bottom of the barrel.

You are the most clueless idiot ever. Parroting Trump's hate speech against the judge just makes you look gullible and stupid. Just like quoting Nostra.
Fuck off fuckwad. Being the uneducated KKKAnuck you are, you just love showing how ignorant, stupid, and low class you are on a daily basis. Now retard, show us where Engomoron has any qualifications to assess property. And show your work. Parroting the lame stream media just shows how gullible and STUPID you are fuckboi.

Forum List

Back