Trump's lawyer discusses discovery of "extensive" collaboration btw Biden White House, DOJ, NARA, and intel agencies prior to indictment

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
A huge find by Trump's attorney team.

The conspiracy begins to unwind.

Hot off the presses: I just received the transcript from Nov 1 classified docs hearing before Judge Cannon.

Here's the passage where Trump's lawyer discusses discovery of "extensive" collaboration btw Biden White House, DOJ, NARA, and intel agencies prior to indictment:

https://twitter.com/julie_kelly2/status/1720542464224752002/photo/1

A huge find by Trump's attorney team.

The conspiracy begins to unwind.

Hot off the presses: I just received the transcript from Nov 1 classified docs hearing before Judge Cannon.
Here's the passage where Trump's lawyer discusses discovery of "extensive" collaboration btw Biden White House, DOJ, NARA, and intel agencies prior to indictment:

With so many severe felonies by a former sitting President of the U.S., I say it would be irresponsible for them to not collaborate with each other.

Oops!

F-Ca9kmWkAAEIPj

It is ILLEGAL for them to collaborate.
Biden instigated the whole thing, with a guy in NARA and Strzok's buddies in the FBI.

I have proof of that somewhere..just the part where Biden started it all.

Here it is.

"Accordingly, NARA will provide the FBI access to the records in question ,as requested by the incumbent President, beginning as early as Thursday, May 12, 2022."

You see, "Biden" had to demand things Trump had and say "I need those things Trump has to do my job" in order

for anything Trump had to not just be things he stored away in boxes.

The whole thing is cooked up. "Biden" (yeah, like it was actually him that did that, it was probably Obama)

didn't need any of the things Trump had in his files to do his job, but the demand had to be made in order to get the ball

rolling on this farce.

I can just see Obama saying "We can do that? We can demand Trump's stuff and he has to give it to us?"

"Let's do it!"

It is technically within the law, but it defies all tradition, history, and convention.

No other incumbent president has ever done a thing like that.

Last edited:
Biden instigated the whole thing, with a guy in NARA and Strzok's buddies in the FBI.

I have proof of that somewhere..just the part where Biden started it all.

Here it is.

"Accordingly, NARA will provide the FBI access to the records in question ,as requested by the incumbent President, beginning as early as Thursday, May 12, 2022."

You see, "Biden" had to demand things Trump had and say "I need those things Trump has to do my job" in order

for anything Trump had to not just be things he stored away in boxes.

The whole thing is cooked up. "Biden" (yeah, like it was actually him that did that, it was probably Obama)

didn't need any of the things Trump had in his files to do his job, but the demand had to be made in order to get the ball

rolling on this farce.

I can just see Obama saying "We can do that? We can demand Trump's stuff and he has to give it to us?"

"Let's do it!"

It is technically within the law, but it defies all tradition, history, and convention.

No other incumbent president has ever done a thing like that.
Read your own link supplied, for you to understand what is going on....

And come on....are you now brainwashed by your controllers to believe Obama is running the show in 2022 and not Biden? Why oh why do you let yourself be so so so manipulated by these handlers of yours? Why, why, why?

And come on....are you now brainwashed by your controllers to believe Obama is running the show in 2022 and not Biden? Why oh why do you let yourself be so so so manipulated by these handlers of yours? Why, why, why?
Oh, wait. You think Biden still has a mind.

Oh, wait. You think Biden still has a mind.
He knows what he is doing only at a little slower pace....he may trip on the airplane steps getting somewhere but he still has his head screwed on....and a very knowledgeable administration and cabinet.

Rightwing news certainly never says that.....24/7 bash Biden shit, while their own old man Trump's senility and mental lapse is on full display, which they skip over and ignore....

He knows what he is doing only at a little slower pace....he may trip on the airplane steps getting somewhere but he still has his head screwed on....and a very knowledgeable administration and cabinet.

Rightwing news certainly never says that.....24/7 bash Biden shit, while their own old man Trump's senility and mental lapse is on full display, which they skip over and ignore....
Then why won't he answer questions daily, like Trump did? Oh, and all other presidents?

Obama admitted it in an interview, that he would like to run a third presidency behind the scenes. You loons don't listen to your leaders, you just do as you're told.

Slowed immigration, hot stock market, low inflation, no new wars, N. Korea not launching rockets, affordable home prices, low interest rates, low fuel prices. Are you claiming Biden dementia now?
What did Trump do, not what did he inherit from Obama.....

The first one, maybe....but not really....those being held in Mexico, all still will be taken in, in the long run.....under the laws of the land! They all are being allowed in now that title 42 for covid is no longer in place.... So it was simply a postponement that was temporary... And he ended up cutting entries in the legal port of entries in to the US but not those outside border crossings....legal immigration was cut....

North Korea tested the largest hydrogen bomb test under Trump.

Thanks for proving You're an uninformed voter. You loons don't listen to your leaders at all. I bet you believe that Trump said he wanted to screw his daughter though.
He said he'd be dating her, if she were not his daughter..... (does Trump date anyone, that he isn't attracted to and f__ing?)

Take his statement, any which way you want....

Do you have a link on your claim about Obama saying he wanted to run the presidency a third term behind the scenes?

Forum List

Back