Trump’s Labor Secretary has a lot to answer for in Epstein child molestation.

So Acosta as a prosecutor could have and should have done better on a particular case? Is that it? Epstein did jail time and Acosta was bound by "the rules"? It is disgusting that Epstein didn't get twenty years but if the Departmental Procedures were followed then one can only again come to the conclusion so well put buy many: The Law is an ASS!

Greg

So Acosta as a prosecutor could have and should have done better on a particular case? Is that it? Epstein did jail time and Acosta was bound by "the rules"? It is disgusting that Epstein didn't get twenty years but if the Departmental Procedures were followed then one can only again come to the conclusion so well put buy many: The Law is an ASS!

Greg

Acosta is bound by more than "the rules". By law he has to INFORM the victims of any deals he makes like this.
And that was not done.

Greg

Acosta is bound by more than "the rules". By law he has to INFORM the victims of any deals he makes like this.
And that was not done.

I wonder what the point of that law is, truly. I mean what difference does it make if you inform the victim or not when they have no power to do anything about it? That isn't about the politics or the who , its about the point, it's not like a victim can say "No, I don't want you to make that deal" so what's the point in mandating that they be told? To give them an opportunity to come to court and object to the deal in person I suppose, but aren't victims likely to be at any sentencing hearing anyway?

Greg

And that was not done.
To protect Trump's friend, Epstein.

Greg

And that was not done.

I wonder what the point of that law is, truly. I mean what difference does it make if you inform the victim or not when they have no power to do anything about it? That isn't about the politics or the who , its about the point, it's not like a victim can say "No, I don't want you to make that deal" so what's the point in mandating that they be told? To give them an opportunity to come to court and object to the deal in person I suppose, but aren't victims likely to be at any sentencing hearing anyway?

I don't know all the details of that law but for one obvious thing, if you tell the victims what you're doing, THEY can then tell the world what you did.

Clinton-Sex-Slave.png

There will be MANY rich ***** on both sides of the divide shitting themselves right now.
The cops have found incriminating photos at one of Epstein's palaces, and they will be going over everything in the continuing investigations.
And Epstein said, when he was setting up his 'Modelling Agency', that he wanted to do it like Dirty Donnie's.
Now watch the 'FAKE NEWS!!!' replies...

Forum List

Back