Trump's July 4 Weekend Rally In Alabama Canceled Over 'Partisan' Concerns

According to a report from AL.com, Donald Trump's plan to hold a July 4th weekend rally at the USS Alabama Battleship Memorial Parkon the western shore of Mobile Bay has been shot down by park commissioners over concerns about its possible content.

July the fourth events are for patriots, not dotard insurrectionists.
BLM is already having a rally there that day. LOL. We don't want another clash of "very fine people" again.
Black LIES Matter can KISS MY ASS!!!
Because the movement would like to eliminate guys like you I get it. I'm a fan of BLM.
And so you also support permanent one party far Left rule and discriminate against Conservatives like myself with impunity. You Leftist shitbags are so damned transparent.

Nothing could be further from the truth. Democrats loudly support an honest, democratic, constitutional Republican Party.

Donald Trump’s Republican Party is a corrupt, dishonest, anti-democratic, authoritarian party which doesn’t have a plan or a platform other than white nationalism.

Democrats would dearly love to have sane and rational opposition, but today’s Republicans are none of those thi

According to a report from AL.com, Donald Trump's plan to hold a July 4th weekend rally at the USS Alabama Battleship Memorial Parkon the western shore of Mobile Bay has been shot down by park commissioners over concerns about its possible content.

BLM is already having a rally there that day. LOL. We don't want another clash of "very fine people" again.
Because the movement would like to eliminate guys like you I get it. I'm a fan of BLM.
And so you also support permanent one party far Left rule and discriminate against Conservatives like myself with impunity. You Leftist shitbags are so damned transparent.

Nothing could be further from the truth. Democrats loudly support an honest, democratic, constitutional Republican Party.

Donald Trump’s Republican Party is a corrupt, dishonest, anti-democratic, authoritarian party which doesn’t have a plan or a platform other than white nationalism.

Democrats would dearly love to have sane and rational opposition, but today’s Republicans are none of those things.
What Democunts want is a "token" opposition who agrees 100% with the far Left agenda you support, fucking Frostback!

Democrats would dearly love to have sane and rational opposition, but today’s Republicans are none of those things.
You forget republicans also don’t think corporations should pay taxes. Republicans loved to say Obama let GE pay no taxes. Then trump doubled the number of companies who now pay, no taxes.

Democrats would dearly love to have sane and rational opposition, but today’s Republicans are none of those thi

What Democunts want is a "token" opposition who agrees 100% with the far Left agenda you support, fucking Frostback!
I don like the far left agenda and I’m a democrat. I believe you republicans promote the far left agenda to rile up your base. Like how you make an issue over trannies in bathrooms or gay wedding cakes. Or gay marriage.

I don like the far left agenda and I’m a democrat. I believe you republicans promote the far left agenda to rile up your base. Like how you make an issue over trannies in bathrooms or gay wedding cakes. Or gay marriage.
Thanks for admitting you are the enemy of America.

I’m a big fan of America. Freedom baby.

Looks like your boy will have to find another way to turn Independence Day into another one of his pathetic rants all about him.

Sane people have had enough of that traitor.

Except for Conservatives, then discriminate away with impunity.

Freedom of speech doesn’t mean you Republicans can lie with impunity.

You can’t yell “fire” in a crowded theatre unless there really is a fire nor can you report a crime to the police that didn’t happen.

Those who are being banned from social media are banned for LYING TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. They’re not being banned from media for being conservative, they’re being banned for lying.

People are dying because of those lies - both the lies abou covid and the lies about the election.

If you want to stay on social media don’t lie.

You can’t yell “fire” in a crowded theatre unless there really is a fire nor can you report a crime to the police that didn’t happen.

Those who are being banned from social media are banned for LYING TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. They’re not being banned from media for being conservative, they’re being banned for lying.

People are dying because of those lies - both the lies abou covid and the lies about the election.

Lying is the specialty of Communists like you.

It’s really fucking hard to believe anything you post when you call me a “communist”. Senator McCarthy called. The 50s want you back.

Not only is it a lie right off the top, it makes you look stupid and gullible. Oh wait! You are stupid and gullible.

Last but not least, you deflected from the veracity of my post by claiming the very thing which I debunked.

This is why Republicans won’t win elections until you clowns are driven out of the party.

70% of the American public is neither a stupid nor as gullible as you are. Trump fooled some of the people in 2016, but in every election since then his share of the vote has declined. You can’t win anything with 30% of the vote and that’s all you have left.

Last edited:

It’s really fucking hard to believe anything you post when you call me a “communist”. Senator McCarthy called. The 50s want you back.

Not only is it a lie right off the top, it makes you look stupid and gullible. Oh wait! You are stupid and gullible.

Last but not least, you deflected from the veracity of my post by claiming the very thing which I debunked.

This is why Republicans won’t win elections until you clowns are driven out of the party.

70% of the American public is neither a stupid nor as gullible as you are. Trump fooled some of the people in 2016, but in every election since then his share of the vote has declined. You can’t win anything with 30% of the vote and that’s all you have left.
So then your far Left dream od a permanent one party Leftist dictatorship will become.reality. That happens I hope for nothing BUT nuclear deviation of the US and CanaDUH

So then your far Left dream od a permanent one party Leftist dictatorship will become.reality. That happens I hope for nothing BUT nuclear deviation of the US and CanaDUH
No what we want is the gop to move more to the left. They are just too far right. For example, the old gop said corporations should pay less taxes. The new Republican says corporations should pay zero taxes.

No what we want is the gop to move more to the left. They are just too far right. For example, the old gop said corporations should pay less taxes. The new Republican says corporations should pay zero taxes.
Nope. We need the GOP to remain 100% Conservative, if anything to counter the far.Left trajectory of the Communists masquerading as Democrats.

The enemy of America....

images

:boohoo:

gtsaegq8oh971.jpg

You don't seem to understand the difference between a lie and a difference of opinion. So does calling differences of opinions, lies, make you a bigot?

Yet most of the big corporate money went to Democrats during the election. Even notorious corporate asskissers, the neocons, were backing Biden. The previously much hated Koch brothers backed Hillary and Biden. The MSM and social media outlets, themselves being enormous corporations, are 90% liberal. So the theory that slave loving corporations helped Trump or any America first person is simply not true.

Forum List

Back