Trump's July 4 Weekend Rally In Alabama Canceled Over 'Partisan' Concerns

Raw story. Jesus.
oh it's true. I read about it yesterday. Very amusing. But I don't really see why they wouldn't let Trump use state land so long as he pays whatever fees they charge and anyone else can get a permit if they want one too
He got denied, but the article was spun out more than a meth head on a 4 day binge. They dont allow political rallies there. Thats it.

has been shot down by park commissioners over concerns about its possible content.
I have concerns about ALL of your possible future content so I vote you have your vocal chords and fingers removed for all those future offenses you haven't committed yet!

July the fourth events are for patriots, not dotard insurrectionists.
Then I can be sure of never meeting you at a July 4 celebration.

There's RawStory, and then there's the REAL story.

"AL.com reported on Tuesday that commissioners of the USS Alabama Battleship Memorial Park denied the permit under a longstanding ban on political events at the park which began in 2012."

So in other words, this thread is another false, leftwing conspiracy theory that ought to be moved to the Conspiracy Theory folder!

Raw story. Jesus.
oh it's true. I read about it yesterday. Very amusing. But I don't really see why they wouldn't let Trump use state land so long as he pays whatever fees they charge and anyone else can get a permit if they want one too
He got denied, but the article was spun out more than a meth head on a 4 day binge. They dont allow political rallies there. Thats it.
The article says that...

In a statement chairman of the commission, Bill Tunnell explained the board thought Trump's rally "...was going to be a partisan political event, rather than just a patriotic event planned for that evening," which is why they denied the permit.

Raw story. Jesus.
The article says that...

In a statement chairman of the commission, Bill Tunnell explained the board thought Trump's rally "...was going to be a partisan political event, rather than just a patriotic event planned for that evening," which is why they denied the permit.
yes, thank you.

Raw story. Jesus.
The article says that...

yes, thank you.
yeah, I can't see a Trump rally as nonpartisan moment.

Raw story. Jesus.
The article says that...

yes, thank you.
Of course not. I cant think of a political rally in my lifetime that wasnt. Lol

Raw story. Jesus.
The article says that...

yes, thank you.
Of course. But if a state wants to have July 4th decisions all reflect a bipartisan holiday ... I can see that.

Raw story. Jesus.
The article says that...

yes, thank you.
Of course. But if a state wants to have July 4th decisions all reflect a bipartisan holiday ... I can see that.
Me too

According to a report from AL.com, Donald Trump's plan to hold a July 4th weekend rally at the USS Alabama Battleship Memorial Parkon the western shore of Mobile Bay has been shot down by park commissioners over concerns about its possible content.

BLM is already having a rally there that day. LOL. We don't want another clash of "very fine people" again.
Black LIES Matter can KISS MY ASS!!!
Because the movement would like to eliminate guys like you I get it. I'm a fan of BLM.

Raw story. Jesus.
The article says that...

yes, thank you.
Me too
I've been to a baseball post game fireworks in the past 5 years. But it's gotta be 15 years since I was to a July 4th parade. I'm not sure the church even has them. It's dam hot now. LOL

According to a report from AL.com, Donald Trump's plan to hold a July 4th weekend rally at the USS Alabama Battleship Memorial Parkon the western shore of Mobile Bay has been shot down by park commissioners over concerns about its possible content.

BLM is already having a rally there that day. LOL. We don't want another clash of "very fine people" again.
Because the movement would like to eliminate guys like you I get it. I'm a fan of BLM.
And so you also support permanent one party far Left rule and discriminate against Conservatives like myself with impunity. You Leftist shitbags are so damned transparent.

Man.....Dems are so powerful they even control Conservative strongholds like Alabama.....

Is there no place safe from their powerful grip??

The nazi left needs to be taken down.

By definition, NAZI’s are right wing authoritarians. The NAZI right is being taken down.

American girl tradition has the US president celebrating the nation on July 4th. Partisan politics are set aside and the president speaks about American pride in traditions and throws out a baseball and hosts a barbeque with his family.

Last July 4, President Trump held a rally where and he attacked Joe Biden and the Democrats, find about his unfair treatment, and gave everybody around him covid.

Ron DeSantis similarly disinvited President Trump to hold a rally in Florida this weekend because he did not want to dishonour the families of the victims of the condo collapse in Miami Dade.

We can now see prominent Republicans distancing themselves from the toxic behaviour of the criminal president who continues to run his financial scams on his voters.

$122 million in fraud claims against the Trump campaign in 2020. Why is the Trump campaign still allowed access to peoples Bank accounts and credit cards?

And so you also support permanent one party far Left rule and discriminate against Conservatives like myself with impunity. You Leftist shitbags are so damned transparent.

Nothing could be further from the truth. Democrats loudly support an honest, democratic, constitutional Republican Party.

Donald Trump’s Republican Party is a corrupt, dishonest, anti-democratic, authoritarian party which doesn’t have a plan or a platform other than white nationalism.

Democrats would dearly love to have sane and rational opposition, but today’s Republicans are none of those things.

Forum List

Back