Trump's July 4 Weekend Rally In Alabama Canceled Over 'Partisan' Concerns

went right over your head didnt it?..
Nope. I hear some right wing nutjob vomit that exact bit of hilariously stupid whining fairly often. Your material is not original, and you are not complicated.
and i hear some left wing nutjob vomit the same shit of hilariously stupid whining that you do here quite often....see you aint that original or complicated yourself....Back on topic...
okay.

So the rules say what they say. Are they supposed to bend the rules just for trump? They and I say, no.

Looks like trump was planning a partisan political rally at the USS Alabama Battleship Memorial Park. The Park Commission has a policy of no partisan political events at that park.

The Republican Party contacted the commission about the rally. When they did that, the commission ruled it to be political.

Maybe trump will find another place to hold his rally.

we all know democrats dont like any message but theirs getting out to the public,, thats the facsist in them,,

You people believe rules don't apply to you.

It's the rules of the commission for no political rallies at that park.

How is that hard for you to understand?

What democrats are responsible for trump not being able to break the rules at that park?
Why in Gob’s name was this even considered?

I think that trump and the republican party believes the rules just don't apply to them.
I thought you just said it was republicans that stopped it??

I never said the political affiliation of who stopped it.

I will say that there aren't many democrats in Alabama.

It doesn't matter what party affiliation the person is. It's not a consideration in this.

What is a consideration is the rules. The rules are that there are no partisan political rallies there.

Period.

End of story.

There are no exceptions.

It doesn't matter what you want or like or feel.

You don't matter.

Deal with it.

Looks like trump was planning a partisan political rally at the USS Alabama Battleship Memorial Park. The Park Commission has a policy of no partisan political events at that park.

The Republican Party contacted the commission about the rally. When they did that, the commission ruled it to be political.

we all know democrats dont like any message but theirs getting out to the public,, thats the facsist in them,,

What democrats are responsible for trump not being able to break the rules at that park?

I think that trump and the republican party believes the rules just don't apply to them.

It doesn't matter what party affiliation the person is. It's not a consideration in this.

What is a consideration is the rules. The rules are that there are no partisan political rallies there.

Period.

End of story.

There are no exceptions.

You don't matter.

Deal with it.
I notice you now care about rules when they support your ideology,,,

Period.

End of story.

There are no exceptions.

You don't matter.

Deal with it.
Well, that's Ironic!

Period.

End of story.

There are no exceptions.

You don't matter.

Deal with it.
Funny how that works, innit? :laugh2:

According to a report from AL.com, Donald Trump's plan to hold a July 4th weekend rally at the USS Alabama Battleship Memorial Parkon the western shore of Mobile Bay has been shot down by park commissioners over concerns about its possible content.

July the fourth events are for patriots, not dotard insurrectionists.

Amen!

If there's an actual rule that means there's no political rallies at that venue and the commission has ruled as such, then fair enough.

It's a stupid rule though - in a country that is meant to fully embrace freedom of expression, speech and political belief's.
It's not a politically partisan issue, but one of propriety.

Commandeering a public memorial for a grievance-laden rave is unseemly, especially on a patriotic holiday, regardless of whomever needs to pleasure himself in such a disrespectful manner.

"After the request was made, then there was contact with the Republican Party, they contacted us and then it became apparent that it was going to be a partisan political event, rather than just a patriotic event planned for that evening," wrote park commission chairman Bill Tunnell in the letter.
The park houses the USS Alabama, a warship which took part in naval operations during the Second World War. Park authorities have banned political events being staged at the venue since 2012 when former GOP senator Rick Santorum held a rally there.

According to a report from AL.com, Donald Trump's plan to hold a July 4th weekend rally at the USS Alabama Battleship Memorial Parkon the western shore of Mobile Bay has been shot down by park commissioners over concerns about its possible content.

July the fourth events are for patriots, not dotard insurrectionists.

How bout the news that no charges will be filed? I'll bet that warmed your heart to see justice prevail.

That's ironic since July 4th is supposed to be the day we celebrate being a FREE country.
Do you think you live in a country where everyone is free?
Everyone has the option to live free. Many choose to live under the boot of authority. It is their safety net thanks to decades of propaganda that they weren't smart enough to see through.

What 'rallies' have been held there since the rule was incepted? Do you have a list? If none have been held there since the rule, then I'd agree with their decision, but that piece of information has not been presented here.

There's RawStory, and then there's the REAL story.

"AL.com reported on Tuesday that commissioners of the USS Alabama Battleship Memorial Park denied the permit under a longstanding ban on political events at the park which began in 2012."

Unconstitutional to ban peaceful assembly.
The SC ruled that govt can place restrictions on federal property. Time, manner etc
I dont remember seeing that in the Constitution though :dunno:
Neither is Marbury v. Madison. Maybe you ought to file a Writ of Certiorari to a higher court.
Lol yeah right. Reason with a bunch of activists? It will be like trying to beat reality into your empty head.
Your ignorance is showing, and it is clearly not willful. As for an empty head, you may be the most ignorant of COTUS for the inability to understand what a writ of certiorari is or that there is no higher court than the Supreme Court. Dumb people are mostly ignorant, and in your case you prove to be one of the dumbest.

went right over your head didnt it?..
Nope. I hear some right wing nutjob vomit that exact bit of hilariously stupid whining fairly often. Your material is not original, and you are not complicated.
and i hear some left wing nutjob vomit the same shit of hilariously stupid whining that you do here quite often....see you aint that original or complicated yourself....Back on topic...
okay.

So the rules say what they say. Are they supposed to bend the rules just for trump? They and I say, no.
how did trump get into this conversation?.....this must have gone over your head.....lol....

"AL.com reported on Tuesday that commissioners of the USS Alabama Battleship Memorial Park denied the permit under a longstanding ban on political events at the park which began in 2012."

The SC ruled that govt can place restrictions on federal property. Time, manner etc
Neither is Marbury v. Madison. Maybe you ought to file a Writ of Certiorari to a higher court.
Lol yeah right. Reason with a bunch of activists? It will be like trying to beat reality into your empty head.
Your ignorance is showing, and it is clearly not willful. As for an empty head, you may be the most ignorant of COTUS for the inability to understand what a writ of certiorari is or that there is no higher court than the Supreme Court. Dumb people are mostly ignorant, and in your case you prove to be one of the dumbest.
IDK how you came up with all this shit from what I said. You really are an idiot. Your extremely old age doesnt help.

IDK how you came up with all this shit from what I said. You really are an idiot. Your extremely old age doesnt help.
My age has nothing to do with my posts. other than the fact that I have a good deal of experience Experience by attending CAL and SFSU for grad school, serving in the Navy and working in Public Service for 32 years.

New Topics

Forum List

Back