Trump's interview on Newsmax 2/1/22

Anyone else watch?

It was pretty nice to hear someone so articulate and Presidential-sounding again. Schmitt did a pretty good job interviewing him.

"Former President Donald Trump has received significant pushback over his suggestion at a weekend rally that he would pardon overcharged and mistreated Jan. 6 arrestees -- he considers them political prisoners, not offenders.

But despite the stir his remarks caused, Trump didn't shrink from them in an interview airing Tuesday night on Newsmax.

"These people are being treated horribly," Trump told "Rob Schmitt Tonight" in an exclusive interview. "I would absolutely – because some of them are being treated very unfairly – yeah, I would absolutely give them a pardon, if things don't work out fairly."

People should not doubt Trump's resolve on this issue, he told host Rob Schmitt. In particular, the former president was referring to Sen. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., who has been a strong Trump supporter but who also called pardons "inappropriate."

"Well, Lindsey Graham's wrong," Trump said, dropping the Republican in Name Only (RINO) moniker on Graham. RINO is a term Trump has often invoked in reference to GOP members who side with Democrats on volatile issues like election fraud and the politicization of the Jan. 6, 2021, Capitol siege.

"I mean, Lindsey's a nice guy, but he's a RINO. Lindsey's wrong."

Donald Trump to Newsmax: 'RINO' Graham 'Wrong' on Jan. 6 Pardons
Why didn't Trump pick up their legal expenses?

He has one core value: Donald J. Trump.
Oh go and organize for transexual assistants working in kindergartens...

You have so many of those 'values'... of the left.

And they want some real strange.

For those that missed it, here is Trump's interview in its entirety:

How'd you like to have to sit there & be subjected to that lunatic's glare for 20 minutes?

That fucker is crazier then a shithouse rat.

This Country surviving four years of that maniac is a fucking miracle.

Trump might want to do something about that overhanging forehead.

Forum List

Back