The democrats are in real trouble long term, they keep repeating the same fallacy...

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
So, I'm watching CNN and I hear this often touted opinion about Trump, this time applied to his latest EO regarding the travel ban. This coming from a democratic politician:

"he can keep doing this, and he will find he will create a divide which may work for his base but it will damage his support from the largest growing segments of the population".

Of course, this is the usual identity politics they used before and during the election. Been using it for some time, this time unsuccessfully. What so many of these people refuse to get through their heads is that the election confirmed what America wants. He won 33 states, a massive number of districts. Up and down the ballot Democrats lost and lost again. They've been shedding national support up and down the ticket since 2008, yet, they somehow believe, because California and New York are heavily Democratic, that the entire country MUST be moving towards harming the GOP...even months after a large EC loss.

This un-American attitude is not healthy for American democracy, but it makes for great politics, even if it's only make-believe...

So, I'm watching CNN and I hear this often touted opinion about Trump, this time applied to his latest EO regarding the travel ban. This coming from a democratic politician:

"he can keep doing this, and he will find he will create a divide which may work for his base but it will damage his support from the largest growing segments of the population".

Of course, this is the usual identity politics they used before and during the election. Been using it for some time, this time unsuccessfully. What so many of these people refuse to get through their heads is that the election confirmed what America wants. He won 33 states, a massive number of districts. Up and down the ballot Democrats lost and lost again. They've been shedding national support up and down the ticket since 2008, yet, they somehow believe, because California and New York are heavily Democratic, that the entire country MUST be moving towards harming the GOP...even months after a large EC loss.

This un-American attitude is not healthy for American democracy, but it makes for great politics, even if it's only make-believe...

This is a nation of laws, not of men. And Trump thinks it is just the reverse. But the laws came long before he did. And he is justifiably getting his fat ass kicked.

This is a nation of laws, not of men. And Trump thinks it is just the reverse. But the laws came long before he did. And he is justifiably getting his fat ass kicked.
He is?

Indeed it is a nation of laws. Do you not think with all the information that is present and been exposed that the Clinton Foundation deserves an investigation?

He just exposed publicly exactly what we have all known for a long time. He just cooked his goose.

He is?

Yup. His fat ass isn't used to dealing with separation of powers and checks and balances, and federal judges who will overrule him. It is wonderful to watch. The emperor has no new clothes.

Whatever my opinion or belief in how he conducted this EO, surely you have to believe the President of the United States and the Federal Government has domain over immigration, at least in regards to what nations can or cannot be allowed to enter. Especially considering it was only a temporary ban.

His team most certainly probably wishes they rolled it out differently, but ultimately he campaigned on this to some degree. If this position is questioned, than what will the judges argue against deporting illegal immigrants. You have borders and rules for a reason...seems some want America to be borderless and unenforceable. Again, putting aside this particular EO.

Indeed it is a nation of laws. Do you not think with all the information that is present and been exposed that the Clinton Foundation deserves an investigation?

Then investigate. But nobody in Congress wants to touch that because they don't want to be investigated either. Are you getting it yet or is your head so full of sand that nothing gets through?

He is?

Yup. His fat ass isn't used to dealing with separation of powers and checks and balances, and federal judges who will overrule him. It is wonderful to watch. The emperor has no new clothes.
Doesn't back up your earlier statement

And he is justifiably getting his fat ass kicked.

Whatever my opinion or belief in how he conducted this EO, surely you have to believe the President of the United States and the Federal Government has domain over immigration, at least in regards to what nations can or cannot be allowed to enter. Especially considering it was only a temporary ban.

His team most certainly probably wishes they rolled it out differently, but ultimately he campaigned on this to some degree. If this position is questioned, than what will the judges argue against deporting illegal immigrants. You have borders and rules for a reason...seems some want America to be borderless and unenforceable. Again, putting aside this particular EO.

The constitution bans a religious test. Sorry you don't even understand the simplest of things about the United States

He is?

Nonetheless you fail to refute it, too. Typical Republican, long on emotion and drive-by posts with no facts and too lazy to actually make a case

The constitution bans a religious test. Sorry you don't even understand the simplest of things about the United States

What religious test are you referring to? The courts in Boston stated that this was not a religious ban.
Apology expected.

He is?

Nonetheless you fail to refute it, too. Typical Republican, long on emotion and drive-by posts with no facts and too lazy to actually make a case

Refute what?

that you're talking out your ass?

You said Trump is getting his ass kicked.

have an actual example?

The real problem this country has right now, is not the last eight years of the worst president in history. No, that's not the problem. The problem is the the millions of fools that put him in office twice! Obama is gone, but these self made idiots are still in office and will be for the foreseeable future. It is these fools, dumb asses, media fed zombies and freeloaders who are the root cause of the difficulty we face at this time. People who have no clue about what it takes to be free, and what it takes to maintain peace and prosperity. Fools like these that can be led around by the nose like puppets, and do not have a clue they are tools. It is these imbeciles that would turn the entire united states in Detroit.

Last edited:
Liberals want more bombings and beheadings here. They should get their wish. Too bad there's no way to make sure the dead are all liberals.

Reading your posts is like watching a dog taking a shit. You get all hunched up, plop out some refuse, then later, do it all again.

________

I think this post is a good one to address the gulf which currently divides America....the worst since the years leading up to the Civil War.

The Majority in the Majority of States elected the president...just as is clearly mandated in the Constitution; Loons and the Grievance Groups they supposedly represent are pissed off, and are throwing Hissy Fit after Hissy Fit; and Trump is honoring too high a percentage of his Campaign Promises too ever be Trusted in Washington.

So, here is the meat of the above post:

"he {Trump} can keep doing this, and he will find he will create a divide which may work for his base but it will damage his support from the largest growing segments of the population".

____

This pretty much sums up the liberal (Bolsheviks-in-Training) Philosophy, or really, their Last Hope.

Translated, it is:

Hold on Loons! White Boys are dying off faster than the number we are bringing in from The Middle-East, Africa, and Mexico.

Its not much of a plan for America, but the Democratic Party think it works for them.

This fictitious landslide that you apparently think Trump won by just isn't real. He did win the election but it was by nearly 100k votes from 3 swing states that were the deciding factor. Add that to the 3 million he lost the popular vote to Clinton by plus the votes cast for the third party candidates and you are far from a majority concensus. Again, I'll say that he won, and it is his job to lead, but by no means does he have the support of a majority of American citizens. That should be considered if he wants to "bring this country together"

Forum List

Back