Trump's immorality and his support by Christians

Jesus was born before he was born? Help me understand that. You do know that BCE means before his birth?
I do, absolutely. It is widely accepted that the original calculation of Jesus' birth year was off by several years and that He was actually born in 4 BCE.

I await your apology: Note the dates

I await your apology: Note the dates
Don't hold your breath. Here is a real poll history:
1694205690132.png

He's laying the groundwork for 2028, as are the other candidates for other offices or for their own personal aggrandizement.
DeSantis is challenging Trump. Trump will nail his hide to the wall. Trump will make DeSantis look like crap.

DeSantis is challenging Trump. Trump will nail his hide to the wall. Trump will make DeSantis look like crap.
DeSantis is a pussy who had to look at who else raised their hands during the debate before he raised his own.

And he built his reputation on being a Trump clone.

Why would anyone choose a clone over the real thing?

I've been saying since the beginning that he will not get the 2024 nomination.

However, if and when Trump falls, DeSantis is in pole position for 2028.

what about herod the tectrarch
probably the SON of the person called "Herod the Great" --great based on
his building projects. As to the Slaughter of the Innocents---there is no reason
to believe it happened----a kind of Hollywood touch in the NT reminiscent of
the OT account of the life and times of Moses. comparable to the another
touch of poetry-----which places the birth of Jesus INEXPLICABLY in
Bethlehem since it was birthplace of King David.. Whatever---the important
issue for the politics of the time is that THE HEROD character was a client of
Rome so NATURALLY the perversity of Roman "culture" was attributed to him
by the Judeans like John the Mikveh man. In sum--Herod was despised by the
Pharisees and John the Mikveh man was a Pharisee.

LOL! Christian support for Trump has NOTHING to do with Trump.

Look at the alternative. Its a simple choice between Traditional Family Values and decadence/depravity.
Yup nothing says family values like a cereal cheater, Who bragged about being able to sexually assault women without getting in trouble.

No one has ever adequately explained how they can back a fucking evil motherfucker who steals from cancer kids and who has committed adultery against all three of his wives, and who regularly bears false witness against his opponents.

Satan is laughing his ass off at Trump's success in leading the sheep into his domain.
I'd like to ask these people "at what point in your life did your political ideology overtake your Christianity?"

But I know I wouldn't get a straight answer.

Mprj0Z5.jpg

And how did he have Jesus' cousin killed later, after they were about grown? Where do you get these ideas from?

I thought that the suggestion that Herod was dead by the time Jesus was born was a novel and interesting idea.
A quick nano-Google gave me this link. I thought this too, was interesting. 'BCE' seems to have a disputed start date.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'd like to ask these people "at what point in your life did your political ideology overtake your Christianity?"

I saw a recent news item that the current Catholic Pope observed that too many of his American Catholics have replaced faith with ideology.
So, it seems, poster Mac....you are on to something.

Forum List

Back