Trump's immorality and his support by Christians

Is there any bad sex ? Some are better then others.
A man who gets it. I'm defining "bad sex" as "perverted sex".

Riddle me this, would Trump's sex with Stormy or Karen McDougle be classified as "perverted", or "decadent", because he was married?

Oh, that's right. You tards cling to your delusions like a drowning man with a life preserver.

LOL, surely someone as intelligent as you think you are would not misread a thread or operate on false assumptions....

If by minimize you mean raise, OK.
Hahaha…Democrats and their policies have opened your border to the thirdworld and run western culture out of Mexifornia, AZ, NV, NM, most of Texas, much of Florida and from all big-city blue shitholes and you’re hung up on “spending”….are you fucking serious? Do you see why nobody sane and in-touch can take you fence-sitters seriously?
Golfing Gator
Mac1958
dblack
gipper

Hahaha…Democrats and their policies have opened your border to the thirdworld and run western culture out of Mexifornia, AZ, NV, NM, most of Texas, much of Florida and from all big-city blue shitholes and you’re hung up on “spending”….are you fucking serious? Do you see why nobody sane and in-touch can take you fence-sitters seriously?
Not interested in your pathetic fear of brown people. (look out, they're sneaking up you!)

Not interested in your pathetic fear of brown people. (look out, they're sneaking up you!)
Yep, there's an anti-American movement we need to stop.
053f9d22a07e90eae33a926fcd30f6cb--bbc-queen-of-spades-queen-of-spades-tattoo.jpg

Hahaha…no globalist is ‘afraid’ of brown people….Again, this is why your retarded bullshit isn’t sellable to core Americans.
You're scared shitless. Obsessed with it. Do they haunt your nightmares as well?

Golfing Gator
Mac1958
dblack
gipper
To the simple minded, it appears to be a black or white issue. No other options exist. Oh to be so ignorant.

Don't try to gaslight me, ya fuckin' German kraut.

:lol:

You know what I meant by "America" - The United States of America, not some Dago mapmaker.

You could not even use the word "America" without Martin Waldseemüller and Amerigo Vespucchi because you would not know this word, superarrogant superasshole.

And both Biden and Pelosi were refused communion by a Catholic priest,

So I would suggest to Joe Biden and to Nancy Pelosi - and also to every other Catholic politician in the USA - never to visit a Catholic church and never again to speak in public with a clerics of our church. This could be very counterproductive for their political career.

because of their stance on abortion. Those are facts, look it up.

I do not take a look. It's for me personally totally uninteresting what this stupid priestess from the species superarrogant superassholes did do - whether he/she/it existed or not exists. By the way: How many lifes did save this priest? How many lifes saved Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi? Only god knows? ...

Last edited:
I can see how a non-Christian already pre-disposted to hate any Republican in the WH would be upset that Christians support trump in spite of his multiple marriage, and reputed affairs. I'll see if I can explain it:

Christians of the type that support Trump hate the sin but love the sinner. They believe in forgiveness and renewal. If Trump claims that he has become a Christian and left his formerly sinful life behind, Christians must accept it, because they want their own sins to be forgiven also. If Trump is lying about being a Christian, then he will be judged by the only judge, not by Christians.

Trump moved the Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem, some thing promised by never done by several presidents before him. To a Christian, that means more than any past affairs.

You don't have to agree or even understand this Christian attitude. People vote how they vote.

It's not even that for me, to be honest.

We hired him to do a job. That's it: to do a job. In the end there were two candidates on the ballot, both far from perfect. As I often tell people: we do not hire a president to be a spouse, best friend, pastor, neighbor, or in-law. We hire them to do a job. That's it.

Trump did a good, if not great, job as president. Near as I can tell he's a complete failure as a husband and has lived a life beset by sexual sin. However again--that's not what we voted on.

The Left continually gets this mixed up because their politics IS their religion. They don't hire someone to do a job. They elevate religious icons. They really, honestly do not understand that we believe politicians put pants on one leg at a time, and in most cases, are among the very WORST people we know.

Don't understand the question. I was just making a comment about Biden et al claiming to be Catholics and yet being extremely immoral at the same time, being fine with murdering life.

Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi (and I) are Catholics. So do you say here now all Catholics are immoral or do you say here now they should not be Catholics? That's why I asked and doubted the same time that you are a Catholic on your own. Are you?

Joe Biden and Nancy Pelosi (and I) are Catholics. So do you say here now all Catholics are immoral or do you say here now they should not be Catholics? That's why I asked and doubted the same time that you are a Catholic on your own. Are you?
I am not a Catholic. But, they shouldn't be Catholic and immoral at the same time. If you believe in Catholic teachings then you follow Catholic teachings. If you don't then you don't. Catholic teachings say that abortion is immoral. There is nothing moral about it. If you don't believe the same thing your church believes then you should get the hell out. I was just pointing out that someone called Trump immoral and yet Biden, Pelosi, et al who claim to be Catholics are also immoral.

Forum List

Back